Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob wants to know why god's cruel...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I gots no answer but you bein a mod and all....little help for Bob's sake... bounce

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I gots no answer but you bein a mod and all....little help for Bob's sake... bounce

While I am the moderator, I'm afraid I am simply clueless when it comes to religion and spirituality. I'll have to defer that question to future, more sprititually inclined members, should they ever register.

There needs to be a religion section, you know I can't function well without one...gosh.

Maybe Bob won't think god is so cruel anymore since he can actually come to this new forum and be allowed to register. He's felt very depressed ever since he couldn't join the OCD, or the COD as he calls it. I think I'll go over and ask him to come here, if he hasn't already.

boards of FL

boards of FL

theoldgods wrote:There needs to be a religion section, you know I can't function well without one...gosh.

I will add one later tonight.

I was not aware that bob could not join the cave. But I would advise against it since you have to join the community to get to it and you can not delete your profile or your membership.

I was there for a very short time and immediately stepped on toes. Nothing against them, it just wasn't for me.

Admin

Admin

theoldgods wrote:There needs to be a religion section, you know I can't function well without one...gosh.

Ask and ye shall receive. I just added the religion section for you.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Old Gods, I don't know about the cave, but he always complained about not being able to get into the OCD. Maybe he never tried to join the cave.
This looks like a great place so far though, and if people make an effort to keep it civil, it will be. I certainly intend to keep it civil. It will be nice that nobody can delete anyone else's posts here, that's for sure.

The great thing, this forum is easy to join and I hope folks come over here and can enjoy and not worry about posting long thoughts only to have them deleted.

I hope Bob joins here, too. I may not always agree with his ideas, but I sure feel for him taking care of his Mom the way he is. I have nothing but respect for him for that.

theoldgods wrote:I was not aware that bob could not join the cave. But I would advise against it since you have to join the community to get to it and you can not delete your profile or your membership.

I was there for a very short time and immediately stepped on toes. Nothing against them, it just wasn't for me.

well bob was a member at the cave, just saying.

and he's here now too ..... hope he will chat here even though its not as big of an audience.

and as far as that question goes.

the only thing that comes to mind is the story of Job in the bible.

is there a religion forum? I have noticed yet.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Chrissy8 wrote:
theoldgods wrote:I was not aware that bob could not join the cave. But I would advise against it since you have to join the community to get to it and you can not delete your profile or your membership.

and he's here now too ..... hope he will chat here even though its not as big of an audience.

The religion forum eventually became the philosophy forum, which eventually became the YouTube forum. A logical progression if you ask me.

Chrissy8 wrote:

Chrissy Bob is not and never was a member at the cave.

RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Chrissy Bob is not and never was a member at the cave.

I m sorry but yes he was. I was there. his name was on the list. I saw it way back. He never said much though, if anything.

also, I wonder who arabian princess is over there? LOL

[quote="Chrissy8"][quote="RetiredAF"]
Chrissy8 wrote:

I m sorry but yes he was. I was there. his name was on the list. I saw it way back. He never said much though, if anything.

also, I wonder who arabian princess is over there? LOL

I really have no idea who arabian princess is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum