Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we trust the "New" Iran: Maybe Should they Trust the U.S.: Hell No!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm tired of the right wing left wing rhetoric about Iran's "probable" intentions.

The real problem is simple: If they're working on building a nuclear weapon capability, they will do so, and we'll have to learn to contain Iran. The same way we learned how to live and contain our former nuclear enemies Soviet Russia and yesterday's China.

We'll have to learn how to live on the same planet with a potential nuclear enemy -- the same way we now live with Pakistan.

If they seriously want to open trade and dialogue with the west, we shouldn't hesitate to get the peace ball rolling -- be it real, or imagined.

Continued application of the "we hate you" and "You hate us" policies that now prevail between Iran and the United States has proved unproductive for both parties.

Iran wants an end to economic sanctions, and its new president openly states this goal.

One thing about Iran: they've openly called us the Great Satan for thirty years. And we've never had an offer to start change like the offer Iran's new leader just made at the U.N.

Should they trust us? Based on our history with Iran, the answer is absolutely not. We programmed the overthrow of their first democratically elected leader, and followed with installing our puppet, the Shah, who, with our weaponry, training, and zillions, proceeded to act as a tyrannical despot who oppressed and murdered the Iranian people with our full support -- the result of which was the revolution against the Shah, during which he was exiled and our staff at the U.S. embassy in Tehran was taken and the staff held hostage, and the Ayatollah took power in the new Iranian state that we helped create.

So, start with an understanding that they don't trust us, and vice versa. Once again, we've lied to them and they've lied to us.

Even so, Obama says achieving a peaceful settlement and arrangement with Iran is positive. The Iranian president says the same.

Anyone on the far right who says we should ignore Iranian peace gestures and continue our obstinate policies is a servant of our MIC.

Reality!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If I remember correctly the Shah was gunned down. He never had a chance to go into exile. The rest of what you posted is spot on. NO country should trust the Zionist occupied government of the USA. We will never keep our treaties or honor our word . We will betray and kill your leaders and a few hundred thousand innocents because we are a sick nation of Satanic bastards.

I think the shaw did come here in exile. But I say screw em... let the fucking un deal with em after they radically escalate.

Which they will.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

YEAH i GUESS IT WAS HIS PREDECESSOR WE HAD KILLED..
The coup against the Shah, like that against Mossadegh in 1953, was run by British and American intelligence, with the bombastic American, Brzezinski, taking public 'credit' for getting rid of the 'corrupt' Shah, while the British characteristically remained safely in the background.

I would have to ask who in the last 300 years has Iran attacked ? Where have they shown any aggression ?

They are bluffing plain and simple.... Dragging it out until we have no choice but to accept it

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:YEAH i GUESS IT WAS HIS PREDECESSOR WE HAD KILLED..
The coup against the Shah, like that against Mossadegh in 1953, was run by British and American intelligence, with the bombastic American, Brzezinski, taking public 'credit' for getting rid of the 'corrupt' Shah, while the British characteristically remained safely in the background.

I would have to ask who in the last 300 years has Iran attacked ? Where have they shown any aggression ?
Iraq??

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:YEAH i GUESS IT WAS HIS PREDECESSOR WE HAD KILLED..

Iraq??
No we goaded Iraq into attacking Iran...and Iran lost a million men fighting that war....

I don't think iran is or will be the aggressor or big threat individually. What I do think is that the underlying theocratic ideology isn't going away... and that once we see one gain large power it will gobble up the others... and much more. We aren't interested in real solutions however... so better to get out completely. Pass the popcorn.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It would be a coup if President Obama was able to break the impass through diplomatic channels and cool down the simmering pot in the Persian Gulf.

Attacking Iran solves no problems, and being able to disengage takes pressure off of our military.

Obama does not face re-election, and he can control Israel through the power of the purse. All he has to do is quietly threaten to not give the IDF any F-35s, and he will have Israel eating out of his hand.

Screw the Middle East. We have 58 billion barrels of tight-oil right here in the good old USA. We will be pumping 10 million barrels a day before 2020. We should give OPEC the middle finger and move on.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If I remember correctly the Shah was gunned down. He never had a chance to go into exile. The rest of what you posted is spot on. NO country should trust the Zionist occupied government of the USA. We will never keep our treaties or honor our word . We will betray and kill your leaders and a few hundred thousand innocents  because we are a sick nation of Satanic bastards.
The Shaw fled to America and died from cancer shortly after the fall of his government.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:If I remember correctly the Shah was gunned down. He never had a chance to go into exile. The rest of what you posted is spot on. NO country should trust the Zionist occupied government of the USA. We will never keep our treaties or honor our word . We will betray and kill your leaders and a few hundred thousand innocents  because we are a sick nation of Satanic bastards.
The Shaw fled to America and died from cancer shortly after the fall of his government.  
Yeah I had dim memories of an old documentary and I remembered the leader of Iran getting machine gunned in a procession. I guess the wetware got the Shah mixed up with the Democratically elected President of Iran. You know how much we hate democracy, couldn't have that could we ?

when I think about all the crazy stuff going on over in that area, I have to say to myself, trusting iran right now can only be the result of two things.

1. you are a complete utter idiot
2. you really do want to cause world havoc and a iran card would pretty much be the ace in the pile for that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually the utter idiots are the one's trusting Israel after it's long long list of betrayals and false flags....The Jews in Iran trust Iran and never bought into the Zionist game.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Actually the utter idiots are the one's trusting Israel after it's long long list of betrayals and false flags....The Jews in Iran trust Iran and never bought into the Zionist game.
hm the jews in iran trust iran.

maybe they just don't have anywhere else to go? Or maybe they are liars and really are not jews at all but propaganda food?

I could care less about the whole jews, Israel Zionist thing you have so much to say about. I like to take each country and judge them by their own character, just like I do people. And I don't support iran's charater.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Actually the utter idiots are the one's trusting Israel after it's long long list of betrayals and false flags....The Jews in Iran trust Iran and never bought into the Zionist game.

maybe they just don't have anywhere else to go? Or maybe they are liars and really are not jews at all but propaganda food?

I could care less about the whole jews, Israel Zionist thing you have so much to say about. I like to take each country and judge them by their own character, just like I do people. And I don't support iran's charater.
Considering the Jews in Iran have been invited with much compensation to live in Israel and turned it down flat it would seem they do have a place to go. Also your information is from a Zionist controlled media so how much can you trust that? The Zionists are a major thorn in the side of the world peace initiative and if you don't think it's important then you are not paying much attention. Iran has not made an aggressive move against anyone in hundreds of years but you don't trust it's character..where's that coming from ?...Oh yeah you get your news from Iran's enemy....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Considering the Jews in Iran have been invited with much compensation to live in Israel and turned it down flat it would seem they do have a place to go. Also your information is from a Zionist controlled media so how much can you trust that? The Zionists are a major thorn in the side of the world peace initiative and if you don't think it's important then you are not paying much attention. Iran has not made an aggressive move against anyone in hundreds of years but you don't trust it's character..where's that coming from ?...Oh yeah you get your news from Iran's enemy....
why are you making this a jew thing?

this is not a jew thing.

its a iran thing.

are you going to speak for the good integrity of iran?

how it implements sharia law, oppresses its people, rules with a iron fist, exports terrorist on and on.. I don't have time to dig up the atrocities of iran this morning. But I will clear away the mud so we can read my intention and reasoning.

I don't trust islamist dictating rulers because I know what their number one goal is.

now with that said, Id like to comment on what someone else said above about it would be a coop for O if he culled the heat going on with iran.

Have you seen any culling so far from O with any of these people?

I actually think the SOB is helping them.

good thing they finally decided how they could hide running guns from benghazi to Syria with that nice new omg the terrorist stole guns from us.

we have a Trojan horse president who is ruining the country and under handedly helping the radical islamist win their battle for a complete Islamic world take over.

So I wouldn't put it past O to be working with his islamist brothers for a fake coo.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Jews in Iran Describe a Life of Freedom Despite Anti-Israel Actions by Tehran
Islam, Judaism Under One Tent
http://www.csmonitor.com/1998/0203/020398.intl.intl.3.html

Jews are even drafted into the Iranian Army. This means that the purported Israeli strike on Iran woud likely kill some of their own, too.

Markle

Markle

Interesting.  Please show us your reliable source that a majority of Jews trust Iran....

A link to that reliable source would be good too.

That means something other than the DailyKOS or RENSE.COM

Thank you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/letters/iranian-jews-are-happy-at-home-28558899.html

Daniel Briscoe says that the Islamic regime in Iran is viciously anti-semitic.

It is difficult to reconcile this assertion with the fact that around 25,000 Jews live in Iran, despite considerable efforts by Israel to persuade them to emigrate to Israel.

Substantial financial assistance is available to all Jews emigrating to Israel, but in 2007 a large additional package was offered to Iranian Jews.

In response, Iran's sole Jewish MP, Morris Motamed, described the $60,000 offer as "insulting", adding that "Iran's Jews have always been free to emigrate and three-quarters of them did so after the revolution but 70pc of those went to America, not Israel."

The offer had limited success: a total of 207 Iranian Jews emigrated to Israel in 2007.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...That means something other than the DailyKOS or RENSE.COM..."

It must have blown right past Markle that the article I posted (directly above his post) was from the Christian Science Monitor.... LOL!

Should we trust the "New" Iran: Maybe  Should they Trust the U.S.:  Hell No!! Lmao_310

isn't it hard to get accurate information out of iran?

I mean the are kind of restrictive.

and anyway, why do we care if they have jews or not?

maybe they have some token jews?

does having some jews there make them any less violent and insane with their rhetoric of sharia law?

and does having a few jews within their sharia run country make it ok for them to have some nukes?

I mean teo, you hate war. why would you sing the praise of islamist when they are the butt of so much death and destruction? iran is sending their troops all over the middle east in every single one of those wars.

a few jews does not a retribution make lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Have you been paying attention ?...The Sunnis are the crazy Jihadists. They are the ones WE are sending guns and money to to over throw SECULAR governments. Assad's government accepts all faiths. The oldest Christian sect still speaking the language of Christ is right there in Syria and the Sunnis are hell bent on killing every last one of them. Assad never wanted to be a leader he was in England working as a doctor and only came back to serve his people when his brother died if I remember correctly. Iraq was also a secular government which required Saddam's rather brutal methods to keep them from killing each other. We are being spun like a top by our media. We support whichever enemy will destroy whoever we want destroyed. Right now we are supporting the same folks that supposedly worked with the guy that knocked down the towers, Bin laden.....Al-CIA-da

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

And obviously, you get your "news" from RENSE.COM. Very objective, very objective indeed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

And obviously, you get your "news" from RENSE.COM.  Very objective, very objective indeed.

Reading must tire you so here's what I previously posted....
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/letters/iranian-jews-are-happy-at-home-28558899.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum