Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now I know why I changed from Repug to independent

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress literally plotted to sabotage and undermine U.S. Economy during President Obama's Inauguration.

In Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives" Draper wrote that during a four hour, "invitation only" meeting with GOP Hate-Propaganda Minister, Frank Luntz, the below listed Senior GOP Law Writers literally plotted to sabotage, undermine and destroy America's Economy.

The Guest List:
Frank Luntz - GOP Minister of Propaganda
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA)
Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA),
Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX),
Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-TX),
Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-MI)
Rep. Dan Lungren (R-CA),
Sen. Jim DeMint (SC-R),
Sen. Jon Kyl (AZ-R),
Sen. Tom Coburn (OK-R),
Sen. John Ensign (NV-R) and
Sen. Bob Corker (TN-R).

Non-lawmakers present Newt Gingrich

During the four hour meeting:
The senior GOP members plotted to bring Congress to a standstill regardless how much it would hurt the American Economy by pledging to obstruct and block President Obama on all legislation.

These Republican members of Congress were not simply airing their complaints regarding the other party's political platform for four long hours. No, these Republican Congressional Policymakers, who were elected to do 'the People's work' were literally plotting to sabotage, undermine and destroy the U.S. Economy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They are going to pay heavily in November of 2014. You can almost smell it coming.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Now I know why I changed from Repug to independent Th?id=H.4928076706876675&w=272&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Independent??????

So say the individuals who want to continue increasing government spending and just plain government... Like that's a trait that independents support.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

Laughing 

Markle

Markle

doubtingthomas wrote:On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress literally plotted to sabotage and undermine U.S. Economy during President Obama's Inauguration.

In Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives" Draper wrote that during a four hour, "invitation only" meeting with GOP Hate-Propaganda Minister, Frank Luntz, the below listed Senior GOP Law Writers literally plotted to sabotage, undermine and destroy America's Economy.

The Guest List:
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA)
Rep. Dan Lungren (R-CA),
Sen. Jim DeMint (SC-R),
Sen. Jon Kyl (AZ-R),
Sen. Tom Coburn (OK-R),
Sen. Bob Corker (TN-R).

The senior GOP members plotted to bring Congress to a standstill regardless how much it would hurt the American Economy by pledging to obstruct and block President Obama on all legislation.

These Republican members of Congress were not simply airing their complaints regarding the other party's political platform for four long hours. No, these Republican Congressional Policymakers, who were elected to do 'the People's work' were literally plotting to sabotage, undermine and destroy the U.S. Economy.
Strange, that's not what is said about his book in the reviews.

A rescue operation was soon under way. In "Do Not Ask What Good We Do," Robert Draper vividly describes a closed-door caucus meeting of House Democrats just after the world learned about Mr. Obama's secret talks with Mr. Boehner. Nancy Pelosi prepared her fellow House Democrats to go to battle against the president. She told them she would deliver the message directly to the White House the next day. "Do I have your permission," Ms. Pelosi, her voice rising, asked her fellow Democrats, "to go over there and say, 'We're not cutting Medicare, we're not cutting Social Security?' " The party rank-and-file "applauded wildly," Mr. Draper says. "She had no intention of letting Obama hand the Democrats' winning formula over to Boehner as a sacrificial offering."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303592404577360833838004406.html

Not that I'm surprised by your misleading post.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Damaged Eagle wrote:Now I know why I changed from Repug to independent Th?id=H.4928076706876675&w=272&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Independent??????

So say the individuals who want to continue increasing government spending and just plain government... Like that's a trait that independents support.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

There was only one Republican in Congress who championed smaller government. His name was Ron Paul. His party never gave him much support, because Republicans in general love big-government as much as their Democratic foes do.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

doubtingthomas wrote:On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress literally plotted to sabotage and undermine U.S. Economy during President Obama's Inauguration.

The Guest List:
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA)
Rep. Dan Lungren (R-CA),
Sen. Jim DeMint (SC-R),
Sen. Jon Kyl (AZ-R),
Sen. Tom Coburn (OK-R),
Sen. Bob Corker (TN-R).

I believe it. Where was Mitch McConnell,John McCain and Rick Santori? I'd like to read that book. I'm sure their constituents wouldn't believe it,though.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Independent??????

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

There was only one Republican in Congress who championed smaller government. His name was Ron Paul. His party never gave him much support, because Republicans in general love big-government as much as their Democratic foes do.
Now I know why I changed from Repug to independent Th?id=H.5004406787737351&w=190&h=184&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

I was talking about independents not Republicans. Please do attempt to stay focused.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile 

How's that Obamacare funding coming along?

boards of FL

boards of FL

I may have to get this one on the iPad after work. Looks interesting.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

The Guest List:
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA)
Rep. Dan Lungren (R-CA),
Sen. Jim DeMint (SC-R),
Sen. Jon Kyl (AZ-R),
Sen. Tom Coburn (OK-R),
Sen. Bob Corker (TN-R).

A rescue operation was soon under way. In "Do Not Ask What Good We Do," Robert Draper vividly describes a closed-door caucus meeting of House Democrats just after the world learned about Mr. Obama's secret talks with Mr. Boehner. Nancy Pelosi prepared her fellow House Democrats to go to battle against the president. She told them she would deliver the message directly to the White House the next day. "Do I have your permission," Ms. Pelosi, her voice rising, asked her fellow Democrats, "to go over there and say, 'We're not cutting Medicare, we're not cutting Social Security?' " The party rank-and-file "applauded wildly," Mr. Draper says. "She had no intention of letting Obama hand the Democrats' winning formula over to Boehner as a sacrificial offering."

Treasonous.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective Speakers in the history of the House of Representatives, and history will show that she was a courageous champion of the American working class.

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective Speakers in the history of the House of Representatives, and history will show that she was a courageous champion of the American working class.
Now I know why I changed from Repug to independent Th?id=H.4912704948209523&w=243&h=187&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Yeah. Sure... I protect the American working class also and have a contact you need to sign. Don't worry about reading it first. I'll send you a copy after the ink dries.

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7dDSgbaQ0

Razz 

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Now I know why I changed from Repug to independent Th?id=H.4912704948209523&w=243&h=187&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Yeah. Sure... I protect the American working class also and have a contact you need to sign. Don't worry about reading it first. I'll send you a copy after the ink dries.

******CHUCKLE*****

Razz 
yes yes and don't let them forget the most wonderful thing she could say about having to only work 30 hours now instead of 40 because of obamacare. It will let people finally live out their dreams of becoming artsie tartsie empty headed voting liberals. Very Happy 

Chrissy wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

******CHUCKLE*****

Razz 
yes yes and don't let them forget the most wonderful thing she could say about having to only work 30 hours now instead of 40 because of obamacare. It will let people finally live out their dreams of becoming artsie tartsie empty headed voting liberals. Very Happy 
Now I know why I changed from Repug to independent Th?id=H.4826535061881532&w=140&h=178&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Hey no problem! I'll put it in the contract that all he has to do is work thirty hours a week at $10 an hour after taxes to make enough money to deposit in my bank account to support me. After that he can do whatever he wants.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/post?p=120492&mode=quote

Very Happy

Now let me think... Do you think another 10... or should 20 contracts like this will give me a comfortable retirement plan?

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

She actually believes that

******CHUCKLE*****

Razz 
Nancy Pelosi is dead serious about that too. She thinks ObamaCare should allow artiests to relax and not have to worry about health care as they enrich our society with their magnificent creations.

Considering her district, she hasn't touched reality in decades. I especially like the way she always talks to everyone like they are first grade. I guess she knows her audience.

Watched Ted Cruz last night and then a little this morning, went to his fb page and read posts, which by the way all pro Ted Cruz, posted a comment about the letter's he read from small business and I said 50 and under business does not have to cover ft employee's, well I guess whoever is running his FB page does not want to hear anything other than what his Jim Jones follower's want to hear, because it was erased about 30 second's later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum