Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel Information

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel Information Empty Travel Information 7/30/2012, 12:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

If you use a google site for purchasing airline tickets, hotels, or rental cars avoid Travelone. They will scam you and change the prices...many people have purchased tickets and find the day of the flight....the tickets are not available. I found this out after attempting to purchase airline tickets.

We just had an incident with Travelone....we purchased 3 tickets RT tickets to Puerto Rico for $800.00 which is a very good price....just after posting all Master-card info...the site changed the price to over $1200. Thankfully I was able to delete the transaction.

Use Kayak, Orbitz or Expedia.

2Travel Information Empty Re: Travel Information 7/30/2012, 12:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:If you use a google site for purchasing airline tickets, hotels, or rental cars avoid Travelone. They will scam you and change the prices...many people have purchased tickets and find the day of the flight....the tickets are not available. I found this out after attempting to purchase airline tickets.

We just had an incident with Travelone....we purchased 3 tickets RT tickets to Puerto Rico for $800.00 which is a very good price....just after posting all Master-card info...the site changed the price to over $1200. Thankfully I was able to delete the transaction.

Use Kayak, Orbitz or Expedia.

Thanks Joani.. I love you

3Travel Information Empty Re: Travel Information 7/30/2012, 3:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Smile

4Travel Information Empty Re: Travel Information 7/30/2012, 4:13 pm

Good for you to catch it before it was too late, Joani!

Like they say in baseball "Good eye".

5Travel Information Empty Re: Travel Information 7/30/2012, 4:13 pm

Fuck you also

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum