Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A true obituary, for a change.......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It took a lot of guts for this family to post this obituary. I'll bet they got some hate mail for disrespecting their dead mom over it.
I think the truth is the truth, no matter whether it's about a live person or a dead one.

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/09/12/Scathing-obituary-goes-viral-describes-abusive-violent-mother/4061379031519/

From what her children described I don't blame them. She would have been in prison in these times.

She probably should have been. If 6 of the 8 kids thought that, she must have been a real monster.
I can't imagine why a woman should keep having children if she can't love the ones she's already got. Maybe birth control wasn't that good back then.

These people are mentally ill. No doubt this mother was or some people would call them evil. They usually have been victims of horrific child abuse themselves. Not everyone becomes abusers themselves though. It is a phenomenon we don't understand. My son and I were talking about this earlier in discussing the movie "Iceman". He was horribly abused by both parents and became a hitman but he never killed women or children. He was good to his own family.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:These people are mentally ill. No doubt this mother was or some people would call them evil. They usually have been victims of horrific child abuse themselves. Not everyone becomes abusers themselves though. It is a phenomenon we don't understand. My son and I were talking about this earlier in discussing the movie "Iceman". He was horribly abused by both parents and became a hitman but he never killed women or children. He was good to his own family.
So the "Iceman" killed more than 100 people with no empathy or feeling whatsoever in order to release his rage.

After careful consider these people chose to write an honest obituary rather than murder scores of people for hire.

I'd prefer someone write a poison pen obituary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum