Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That'll learn her to drive drunk.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130910/NEWS02/130910017/-Very-disturbing-use-of-force-by-Tallahassee-Police-Department-prompts-concerns

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Cha-ching!!!!!

She probably has the same lawyer as Roy Middleton.

There is no excuse for what was done to this woman. Police need to be personally accountable for abuse.

It's dreams

If it was me I would have been charged w/ more than just DUI but I don't drink so it would have never been me.

Markle

Markle

Personally I wasn't there so I don't know what happened and I'll reserve judgment.

What I know is that she was so intoxicated that she drove her car off the road and into the bedroom of someone's home. Now I've never driven a car into the bedroom of a well built brick house but my guess is that could cause some damage to one's face. There are no photographs of her after the accident and before booking.

She failed the field sobriety test and was handcuffed and put in the back of the cruiser. She appears to be very thin and she slipped out of the handcuffs and tried to escape the officers. That's when police tried to regain control of the situation.

What happened after that appeared that the police tried to restrain her over the hood of the car. Common practice. In her struggle, not a smart thing to do with police, she could have slipped and fallen with the officer falling on top of her or any of a dozen other things.

I'm sure the TPD and the city will end up paying our at least six figures but I hope she gets convicted of DUI, the crash, resisting arrest and whatever else they can throw in.

All she had to do would have been to follow their instructions and there'd have been no altercation. Even better, someone could have called her a cab.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If she hadn't broke the law, she wouldn't have had any problem.
This is the result of her own actions.

Jake92

I think I heard one of the cops say "she tried to grab my balls" near the end of the video..

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:There is no excuse for what was done to this woman. Police need to be personally accountable for abuse.
How do you know all those injuries didn't come from her crashing her car in the bedroom of a brick house?

Picking a fight with a police officer is one of the dumber things one can do in life.

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:There is no excuse for what was done to this woman. Police need to be personally accountable for abuse.
How do you know all those injuries didn't come from her crashing her car in the bedroom of a brick house?

Picking a fight with a police officer is one of the dumber things one can do in life.
You apparently didn't watch the video or you wouldn't have said something so dumb as she got those injuries from crashing in the house.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

You apparently didn't watch the video or you wouldn't have said something so dumb as she got those injuries from crashing in the house.
I did watch the video and there is still no way for you to know if this hazard to life and limb was injured while crashing her car, in a drunken stupor, into a brick house. How drunk do you have to be to crash into a house?

That bedroom could have been a nursery or someone could have been walking on the sidewalk. She's lucky to be alive crashing into a house.

She got falling down drunk and then got behind the wheel of a car. Whatever happened to her after that point was HER responsibility. She probably doesn't even remember much of what happened if anything.

You watched the video? Really? You're senile,Markle. Everyone else including the St.Atty. saw it.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:You watched the video? Really? You're senile,Markle. Everyone else including the St.Atty. saw it.
More proof that it is the Conservatives who are open minded and want to see and hear ALL the evidence before making a judgment. Progressives, on the other hand see a brief video, AFTER a blind drunk woman has crashed into a house and has it all figured out in 10 seconds because it attacks police. Very open minded.

Once again the Progressives jump to the defense of the criminal. Always good to remind folks of that fact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum