Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pacedog and Teos Mail Box

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 5:13 pm

Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 090913gunmailbox
Before there was Twitter or Vine, Americans often used their own homes as a means of expressing themselves to those around them. A brilliant Christmas lights display, perhaps, or an elaborately carved shrubbery. But one New Jersey man recently decided to take his creativity to a whole new caliber, erecting a 350 pound model .44 Magnum in his front yard for use as...a mailbox.
“I got nothing but compliments,” 49-year-old Lopatcong Township resident Roger Buchko told the Daily News. “I had one person throw eggs on it, but I’m sure that was just kids.”
The mailbox, a behemoth replica of a Smith & Wesson firearm, isn't intended as a political statement, Buchko said. Rather, the semi-retired cabinet maker said it's an attempt to rustle up some business. (Despite receiving an abundance of messages from across the globe, Buchko has yet to see any requests for mailbox gun commissions.) And because he "needed a new mailbox," obviously:
But most importantly, Buchko said, he did it for the same reason that anyone does anything: Because he can

2Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 5:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Can you get one at Lowes?

3Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 5:59 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Maybe they should have a class at Lowe's on how to make one.

4Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 6:02 pm

Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 090913oldmail

5Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 7:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Does it shoot caps?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 9:04 pm

Make mine like a Sig Sauer P-226 Smile

7Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 9:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Pacedog and Teos Mail Box In_ran10

8Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 9:55 pm

That is awesome!

cheers 

9Pacedog and Teos Mail Box Empty Re: Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 9/9/2013, 11:16 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Mr Ichi"]Pacedog and Teos Mail Box 090913gunmailbox[b]

That would be great for GOING POSTAL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum