Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

it is against this forums regulations to post personal information

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As much as I post here. I can certainly take that time to make the thousand report violations instead since someone posted my personal information.

I want my personal information removed from this forum NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boards, Im serious. remove the damn personal information.

If i get wind that someone is not only posting my personal information but they are also calling my employer again to try and ruin my life. I swear to God, I will sue someone.

I'm simply not going to lay down and take this shit anymore.

I have been good. and trying to avoid arguments and comflicts here.

But this draws the line.

Remove my dog damn perosnal information NOW!

I'm pissed!

Chrissy8 wrote:As much as I post here. I can certainly take that time to make the thousand report violations instead since someone posted my personal information.

If i get wind that someone is not only posting my personal information but they are also calling my employer again to try and ruin my life. I swear to God, I will sue someone.

But this draws the line.

I'm pissed!

I already emailed him (Boards), too, just in the event that dreams chooses not to self-edit, which I believe would be the best outcome for all in this situation.

Chrissy8 wrote:As much as I post here. I can certainly take that time to make the thousand report violations instead since someone posted my personal information.

But this draws the line.

I'm pissed!

OK, here is a legitimate question for you. What constitutes personal information? Is your real first name considered personal information? A first name is just that, a first name. Without any collaborating information it is as useless as teats on a boar hog. Your first name is all I have seen posted here on this forum and I cannot say what has been posted about you on PNJ.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Perhaps Boards will go back and delete my first name that was posted on the forum Friday.

Joanimaroni wrote:Perhaps Boards will go back and delete my first name that was posted on the forum Friday.

And perhaps he will delete a letter Chrissy posted w/ the same username as me that Chrissy posted trying to say it was me.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

But this draws the line.

I'm pissed!

OK, here is a legitimate question for you. What constitutes personal information? Is your real first name considered personal information? A first name is just that, a first name. Without any collaborating information it is as useless as teats on a boar hog. Your first name is all I have seen posted here on this forum and I cannot say what has been posted about you on PNJ.

SHUT UP!

Im very sensative about ANY of my personal information. For all I know she also posted the rest of my name.

I have every reason to be upset at someone posting any of my personal information, especially from someone who would wish to cause me harm.

Ive had to endure a lot of crap from you people. I had hoped some of you would grow to be a better person with time.

but it seems that hurting people and causing drama is what some of you live for.

I'm very angry right now, so its not a good time to try and make it all seem so not nothing. You havnt had to deal with the same shit I have.

Chrissy8 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

But this draws the line.

I'm pissed!

SHUT UP!

Im very sensative about ANY of my personal information. For all I know she also posted the rest of my name.

I have every reason to be upset at someone posting any of my personal information, especially from someone who would wish to cause me harm.

Ive had to endure a lot of crap from you people. I had hoped some of you would grow to be a better person with time.

but it seems that hurting people and causing drama is what some of you live for.

I'm very angry right now, so its not a good time to try and make it all seem so not nothing. You havnt had to deal with the same shit I have.

Look I'm not defending anyone with this, I am just trying to find out if you feel that first name only is personal information. I never meant my post to be disparaging to anyone. There is no need for you to go all postal on me.

If I had wished to cause you harm I would have posted your full name.Believe me, If you had known my real name you would have given it to Ghandi when he asked rather than post a letter written by someone who had the same username. The fact is you brought all that trash down on yourself at the PNJ.YOU posted your personal info. and then egged people on.You have no one to blame but yourself.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost.....
What difference does it make? It is still personal information that should not be posted.

If I wanted my first name used then I would use it. I see the personal info posts as a subtle threat.

Chrissy should not have posted the bogus information about Dreams.

Joanimaroni wrote:OK, here is a legitimate question for you. What constitutes personal information? Is your real first name considered personal information? A first name is just that, a first name. Without any collaborating information it is as useless as teats on a boar hog. Your first name is all I have seen posted here on this forum and I cannot say what has been posted about you on PNJ.

Ghost.....
What difference does it make? It is still personal information that should not be posted.

If I wanted my first name used then I would use it. I see the personal info posts as a subtle threat.

I agree Joanie, I am just trying to get a feel for what people believe is personal information. If you think that a first name only is personal, that is fine, I on the other hand do not because there is nothing that can be done with a first name. Hell if anyone asks, I will gladly post my real first name and not think twice about it. I would not be worried that someone would be able to check my credit history or even run a background check on me with first name only.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:OK, here is a legitimate question for you. What constitutes personal information? Is your real first name considered personal information? A first name is just that, a first name. Without any collaborating information it is as useless as teats on a boar hog. Your first name is all I have seen posted here on this forum and I cannot say what has been posted about you on PNJ.

Ghost.....

I agree Joanie, I am just trying to get a feel for what people believe is personal information. If you think that a first name only is personal, that is fine, I on the other hand do not because there is nothing that can be done with a first name. Hell if anyone asks, I will gladly post my real first name and not think twice about it. I would not be worried that someone would be able to check my credit history or even run a background check on me with first name only.

Right but someone could pick you out in a store w/ your picture posted and you wouldn't even know they know it's you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Ghost.....

Again, that is not the point.

It is a threat...a reminder to the poster that their information is known and will be used.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Ghost.....

Right but someone could pick you out in a store w/ your picture posted and you wouldn't even know they know it's you.

Yes, you are right....

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Look I'm not defending anyone with this, I am just trying to find out if you feel that first name only is personal information. I never meant my post to be disparaging to anyone. There is no need for you to go all postal on me.

GR: I believe that a first name only IS personal information, particularly in this case because Chrissy's full name has been posted SEVERAL times before over @PNJ. It is telling that I had completely forgotten her real first (AND LAST!) name(s) before I saw her first name posted last night... Then I remembered BOTH HER FIRST /AND/ LAST NAMES.

Plus, some people just have very unique first names... makes it easy to track them down, 'specially in a small town.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Ghost.....

Yes, you are right....

I DONT LIVE THERE. SO I DOUBT ANYONE WOULD BE PICKING ME OUT

but with any names and knowledge of previous locations, someone might do a google search. and it is a threat that someone would post ALL my information.

I know dreams real info, I DID NOT GIVE IT. and I have still not given it.

I put dreams on IGNORE to stop the bullshit.

she has a issue with ghandi, and in a post reagrding that person, I get drug into it by name.

perhaps she could ignore ghandi and be the bigger person as I have shown with her and I issues?

and for all of you. stop draggin me into the shit.

Im tired of it.

you people made me cry this morning and i know you dont care. But I have a lot of people who depend on me and threatening me with shit like this is wrong on so many levels.

I dont understand why some of you are so cruel.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

It is a threat...a reminder to the poster that their information is known and will be used.

I completely agree, Joani. I just took the time to post the story about what happened to me a few years ago -- including why I was so terrorized -- in Chrissy's other thread on the subject.

I have a pretty unique first name and live in a very small town. It would be damned easy for someone (anyone!) to ask around town for a, uhh, "Gertrude" and find me and my family. Worse than that, they would likely be directed straight to my (almost 90 year-old, blind Granny, who is fighting cancer's door!).

I can count on ONE hand how many people know where I live. I'm a professional hermit.

riceme wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I completely agree, Joani. I just took the time to post the story about what happened to me a few years ago -- including why I was so terrorized -- in Chrissy's other thread on the subject.

I have a pretty unique first name and live in a very small town. It would be damned easy for someone (anyone!) to ask around town for a, uhh, "Gertrude" and find me and my family. Worse than that, they would likely be directed straight to my (almost 90 year-old, blind Granny, who is fighting cancer's door!).

I can count on ONE hand how many people know where I live. I'm a professional hermit.

Huh? You don't think posting a picture of yourself is more revealing than a first name? The woman posted a picture of herself for crying out loud and now she's screaming about her first name?

Joanimaroni wrote:Perhaps Boards will go back and delete my first name that was posted on the forum Friday.

Wait until I find it first, I need a name to go with that one photo I have of Joani!

Dreamsglore wrote:

Huh? You don't think posting a picture of yourself is more revealing than a first name? The woman posted a picture of herself for crying out loud and now she's screaming about her first name?

Yes, ma'am. Somewhere above (or in the other thread) I posted that when you posted her first name (which I had completely forgotten) I was also reminded of her last name since her full name has been posted @PNJ several times.

Therein lies the danger for Chrissy when/if someone posts even her /first/ name (now that people have posted her first and last name @PNJ). She is now at risk, as I am.

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, ma'am. Somewhere above (or in the other thread) I posted that when you posted her first name (which I had completely forgotten) I was also reminded of her last name since her full name has been posted @PNJ several times.

Therein lies the danger for Chrissy when/if someone posts even her /first/ name (now that people have posted her first and last name @PNJ). She is now at risk, as I am.

Rice, I find that hard to agree with. When you post a picture of yourself you are identifying yourself totally more so than a first name. There are tons of people w/ the same first name not so much as picture of yourself.

done and did....problem solved.

would you like to go back now and eliminate all of those attacks you have posted blaming me for everything wrong since cain killed abel with that rock...?

i don't want to fight with you any more maroni. please just let it go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum