Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go Rand Paul!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Go Rand Paul!! Empty Go Rand Paul!! 9/3/2013, 7:52 pm

Rand Paul says some crazy stuff, sometimes.  
I am with him on this.  
We need to stay out of Syria, and the rest of the middle east, for that matter.
Check this out:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/09/03/rand-paul-filibuster-a-possibility-on-syria-vote/

I hope it works.
I have emailed Miller, Rubio, Nelson and Obama to tell them to keep us out of Syria. Thanks for your time.

2Go Rand Paul!! Empty Re: Go Rand Paul!! 9/3/2013, 8:45 pm

knothead

knothead

Sorry Carl but the ideology espoused by Sen. Paul, while very pragmatic, scares the living daylights out of me . . . . . his approach to foreign affairs, his dedication to abolishment of some Federal agencies that serve a useful purpose do not appeal to me politically. That said, I could be dead wrong but I believe when push comes to shove he will not make any progress in the headwinds of the status quo, not because he does have some good ideas, but because his ideology will come off as too radical thus alienating both the left and the right. I concede that I may be way off the mark and misreading how the populace regards him.

3Go Rand Paul!! Empty Re: Go Rand Paul!! 9/4/2013, 1:04 am

Good for Rand Paul. Smile

Dang, I keep agreeing with folks I never usually agree with this week (carl et al).

Knothead, what do you not want Ran Paul to get rid of that you see useful? He's for less government and more freedom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum