Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's mess up the USA education system some more by teaching kindergarteners sex ed- Obama

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-sex-ed-kindergartners-right-thing-do

It's really time that the federal government step back and out of education period. Teaching any sort of sex ed to five year olds is a terrible idea. That's the job of the parents. Kindergarten teachers have enough on their plate with teaching the basics, much less sex ed.

Sheesh!!!!!

another ridiculous bunch of crap from this admin. perhaps michelle o can make a rap video for the little kids.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:another ridiculous bunch of crap from this admin. perhaps michelle o can make a rap video for the little kids.
First they have to bankrupt the school lunch program to circumvent worthless parents. Parents that don't give a damn about what or when their kids eat.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-sex-ed-kindergartners-right-thing-do

It's really time that the federal government step back and out of education period. Teaching any sort of sex ed to five year olds is a terrible idea. That's the job of the parents. Kindergarten teachers have enough on their plate with teaching the basics, much less sex ed.

Sheesh!!!!!

I suppose you support the abstinence-only approach just like your dream-girl 'Show-me-the-money' Sarah and her teenage-mom-daughter Bristol. We see how well that works!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-sex-ed-kindergartners-right-thing-do

Sheesh!!!!!

I suppose you support the abstinence-only approach just like your dream-girl 'Show-me-the-money' Sarah and her teenage-mom-daughter Bristol. We see how well that works!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bill Moore always brought up Bristol ....then denied denied denied he criticized a politicians kid.

6Let's mess up the USA education system some more by teaching kindergarteners sex ed- Obama Empty Who is Bill Moore? 9/2/2013, 12:03 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Sheesh!!!!!

Bill Moore always brought up Bristol ....then denied denied denied he criticized a politicians kid.
Joani, you certainly have a fascination with this person, Bill Moore. I am not that person, and I proved it to whomever administers this forum. You can keep kicking a dead horse, but what good does it do?

I did not insult your precious, non-dancing Bristol. (that was an insult, though) I was simply mocking the approach to sex education that Silly Sarah tries to push on all of America. It worked so well that Show-me-the-money Sarah's own daughter ended up a teenage mom. My point is that some forward thinking is needed here, not ancient Puritanical beliefs that are obsolete.
BTW, did you have anything tangible to add to our discussion of sex education, Joani? Or, was your only purpose here to try to insult me by mistaking me for someone else?

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:another ridiculous bunch of crap from this admin. perhaps michelle o can make a rap video for the little kids.
First they have to bankrupt the school lunch program to circumvent worthless parents. Parents that don't give a damn about what or when their kids eat.
absolutely. wth is wrong with these people? I think its safe to say that you and I would agree that I would be shocked if my 5 year old was given sex education. shocked and pissed. I mean wth?

I do not want to hear that stupid argument that is above me about abstinence lol these are 5 year olds for heavens sake they should not be even knowing what sex is and damn well better not be having any. let the kids stay kids for a little while people, hell how far are you taking this stupid progressive shit anyway, you have the definition of what you think progressive means, wrong. I see this common mistake all the time, its from ignorance.

all I have to say is try and give my grandchildren sex ed at 5 and we are going to have a big problem.

SeaBass wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
absolutely. wth is wrong with these people? I think its safe to say that you and I would agree that I would be shocked if my 5 year old was given sex education. shocked and pissed. I mean wth?

I do not want to hear that stupid argument that is above me about abstinence lol these are 5 year olds for heavens sake they should not be even knowing what sex is and damn well better not be having any. let the kids stay kids for a little while people, hell how far are you taking this stupid progressive shit anyway, you have the definition of what you think progressive means, wrong. I see this common mistake all the time, its from ignorance.

all I have to say is try and give my grandchildren sex ed at 5 and we are going to have a big problem.

Five year olds should be more concerned about getting a happy meal at Mickey Ds

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Sheesh!!!!!

Joani, you certainly have a fascination with this person, Bill Moore. I am not that person, and I proved it to whomever administers this forum. You can keep kicking a dead horse, but what good does it do?

I did not insult your precious, non-dancing Bristol. (that was an insult, though) I was simply mocking the approach to sex education that Silly Sarah tries to push on all of America. It worked so well that Show-me-the-money Sarah's own daughter ended up a teenage mom. My point is that some forward thinking is needed here, not ancient Puritanical beliefs that are obsolete.
BTW, did you have anything tangible to add to our discussion of sex education, Joani? Or, was your only purpose here to try to insult me by mistaking me for someone else?

Why pick on Bristol? Why don't you use  Obama's mother....She got "knocked" up at 17....she was 3 month's pregnant when she "supposedly" married the father. Of course he was already married to someone else so the marriage was illegal. Didn't matter either way...he ran off and left Stanley Ann and Barrack. 

As far as mistaking you...time will tell.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Sheesh!!!!!

Let's mess up the USA education system some more by teaching kindergarteners sex ed- Obama Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

11Let's mess up the USA education system some more by teaching kindergarteners sex ed- Obama Empty big difference, Joani 9/2/2013, 6:38 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Why pick on Bristol? Why don't you use  Obama's mother....She got "knocked" up at 17....she was 3 month's pregnant when she "supposedly" married the father. Of course he was already married to someone else so the marriage was illegal. Didn't matter either way...he ran off and left Stanley Ann and Barrack. 

Why? Because Obama is not pushing a flawed concept on the entire country the way Sarah Palin would if she could. (if she were still relevant)
I am really only picking on Silly Sarah and her obviously flawed abstinence-only approach to sex education. It is so flawed that her own daughter ignored it. Poor, Bristol......So, picking on Show-me-the-money Sarah's daughter is a no-no, but Obama's mother is fair game!?
Do you hear yourself when you type this shit??  And you cannot fathom why someone who reads your posts could ever think that you have a single racist bone in your body.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
p.s. you are mistaken.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Why? Because Obama is not pushing a flawed concept on the entire country the way Sarah Palin would if she could. (if she were still relevant)
I am really only picking on Silly Sarah and her obviously flawed abstinence-only approach to sex education. It is so flawed that her own daughter ignored it. Poor, Bristol......So, picking on Show-me-the-money Sarah's daughter is a no-no, but Obama's mother is fair game!?
Do you hear yourself when you type this shit??  And you cannot fathom why someone who reads your posts could ever think that you have a single racist bone in your body.
p.s. you are mistaken.
You brought family and kids into the fray. Don't point at anyone else.
Let's mess up the USA education system some more by teaching kindergarteners sex ed- Obama Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

p.s. you are mistaken.
You brought family and kids into the fray.  Don't point at anyone else.
Not unlike comments he has made before. Of course if anyone makes a negative comment about Obama it's racist.

PS  Bill Moore has lied numerous times about his identity and his socks.....that is a fact.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum