Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/john-kerrys-moment-96111.html

Yep. Just my humble opinion though.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/john-kerrys-moment-96111.html

Then today, President Barack Hussein torpedoed Secretary of State John Kerry and the rest of his advisors adding more to the typical chaos of this administration.

3I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. Empty of course you do.... 9/1/2013, 1:50 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/john-kerrys-moment-96111.html

Of course you think John Kerry is more Presidential than Barack Obama.
John Kerry is white.
That was not difficult to figure out.

"You can tell a bigot; but not much."

Last edited by CarlSagan on 9/1/2013, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

John Kerry is white.

I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. ShoutRacist

5I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. Empty cannot refute 9/1/2013, 7:48 am

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

John Kerry is white.

I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. ShoutRacist
Again, more insults to deflect the issue being discussed.  
Prove me wrong, I challenge you.  
Prove that yours are p-dog's pure, unadulterated, unabashed, contemptuous hatred for Obama is ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS POLITICS. Be specific, and prove what the mostly moderate Obama has done to create such a culture of disdain which causes you and p-dog, etal, to insult him and his wife so personally.
Could it be that the mere fact that he is POTUS is so insulting to you and p-dog, that your anger has poisoned your minds toward such hatred??
Please answer with specifics and without insults.

Nekochan

Nekochan

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

John Kerry is white.

Prove that yours are p-dog's pure, unadulterated, unabashed, contemptuous hatred for Obama is ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS POLITICS. Be specific, and prove what the mostly moderate Obama has done to create such a culture of disdain which causes you and p-dog, etal, to insult him and his wife so personally.
Could it be that the mere fact that he is POTUS is so insulting to you and p-dog, that your anger has poisoned your minds toward such hatred??
LOL, 90% of the content of your posts are pure insults. Rolling Eyes 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

John Kerry is white.

Lol......you seem to be the one deflecting the issue. Bill Moore style. Lol.

Yep, ANYTHING negative about Obama always has to be RACISM. Rolling Eyes It has nothing to do with facts or perception. My perception is that John Kerry has already been more of the POTUS without the title than Obama with.

Carl errrrrrrrrrrrr WTM can't add anything to the discussion so OUT comes the race card. LOL Hilarious.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep, ANYTHING negative about Obama always has to be RACISM. Rolling Eyes It has nothing to do with facts or perception. My perception is that John Kerry has already been more of the POTUS without the title than Obama with.

Carl errrrrrrrrrrrr WTM can't add anything to the discussion so OUT comes the race card. LOL Hilarious.

Go easy there on your praise for John Kerry PD . . . . . . . the swiftboaters will start coming out of the woodwork . . . .

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep, ANYTHING negative about Obama always has to be RACISM. Rolling Eyes It has nothing to do with facts or perception. My perception is that John Kerry has already been more of the POTUS without the title than Obama with.

I challenge you to post facts, figures, diagrams, video, etal, that proves how you can hold such utter contempt for someone you have never met and do not really know only because of his politics.  What has he and his wife done to deserve such personal attacks on their character and even her body habitus. (If you think the First Lady is fat which is exactly what you have typed on this forum recently, you must get turned on by looking at a pencil)
In reality, Obama has been a more moderate GWB.  You simply cannot have this much hatred only because of his politics.  Prove to me that it is more than the color of his skin, and I will stop.  As long as you keep posting your hate/filth/crap and do not justify with specific actions (such as lying to the world about WMDs so they can send American soldiers to their death) then you will continue to be called on it by me.
So sorry that we all do not appreciate your bigoted hatred the way your bubble comrades do.
Some of us have class and decorum.
I wonder, are they the ones calling for unity, compromise and to help the poor?
Or the ones who enjoy insulting the President and the First Lady every chance they get?
You decide.

"What you reap is what you sow."

CarlSagan wrote:In reality, Obama has been a more moderate GWB.  You simply cannot have this much hatred only because of his politics.  Prove to me that it is more than the color of his skin, and I will stop.
I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. Th?id=H.4986230473884854&pid=1

George W. Bush didn't carpet bomb countries that we weren't officially at war with and do it without Congressional approval.

Yep! That's really moderate and bridging the gap with that Nobel Peace Prize.

Can you say Obama the war criminal?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY

Smile 

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

I challenge you to post facts, figures, diagrams, video, etal, that proves how you can hold such utter contempt for someone you have never met and do not really know only because of his politics.  What has he and his wife done to deserve such personal attacks on their character and even her body habitus. (If you think the First Lady is fat which is exactly what you have typed on this forum recently, you must get turned on by looking at a pencil)
In reality, Obama has been a more moderate GWB.  You simply cannot have this much hatred only because of his politics.  Prove to me that it is more than the color of his skin, and I will stop.  As long as you keep posting your hate/filth/crap and do not justify with specific actions (such as lying to the world about WMDs so they can send American soldiers to their death) then you will continue to be called on it by me.
So sorry that we all do not appreciate your bigoted hatred the way your bubble comrades do.
Some of us have class and decorum.
I wonder, are they the ones calling for unity, compromise and to help the poor?
Or the ones who enjoy insulting the President and the First Lady every chance they get?
You decide.

"What you reap is what you sow."
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

For daring to look more Presidential than the President, President Barack Hussein Obama quickly throws Secretary of State John Kerry under the bus...sure is crowded under that bus.

I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. 1aabus

Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:In reality, Obama has been a more moderate GWB.  You simply cannot have this much hatred only because of his politics.  Prove to me that it is more than the color of his skin, and I will stop.
I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. Th?id=H.4986230473884854&pid=1

George W. Bush didn't carpet bomb countries that we weren't officially at war with and do it without Congressional approval.

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Too many negatives that the Dems cannot refute.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile 
There was a declaration of war with Afghanistan? There was a declaration of war with Iraq? What are you talking about? We haven't been officially at war since WW II.  Bombs were flying but they called it a Police Action or some other contrived label.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile 
There was a declaration of war with Afghanistan? There was a declaration of war with Iraq? What are you talking about? We haven't been officially at war since WW II.  Bombs were flying but they called it a Police Action or some other contrived label.
Yes there was.  There was also Security Council Resolution 1441 from the United Nations authorizing the use of force.

That revised history you're constantly fed from the DailyKOS and The Nation really has you convinced.  That's a shame.  Try doing some of your own research for a change.

16I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. Empty confused, as usual 9/2/2013, 1:27 am

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Smile 
Yes there was.  There was also Security Council Resolution 1441 from the United Nations authorizing the use of force.

That revised history you're constantly fed from the DailyKOS and The Nation really has you convinced.  That's a shame.  Try doing some of your own research for a change.
No, there was not. UNSCR 1441 was 'an authorization to use force.' It was not a declaration of war. You are confused, again, Mr. Markle. That revised history you're constantly fed from WorldNetDaily and Fox News really has you convinced.  That's a shame.  Try doing some of your own research for a change.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Smile 

No, there was not. UNSCR 1441 was 'an authorization to use force.' It was not a declaration of war. You are confused, again, Mr. Markle. That revised history you're constantly fed from WorldNetDaily and Fox News really has you convinced.  That's a shame.  Try doing some of your own research for a change.
I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

PLEASE explain in detail the difference between an authorization to use FORCE against another nation and a Declaration of War.

18I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. Empty reading is fundamental 9/2/2013, 6:19 am

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:In reality, Obama has been a more moderate GWB.  
I will admit that Kerry was more Presidential in his speech yesterday for 3 minutes than Obama has been for 5 years. HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

PLEASE explain in detail the difference between an authorization to use FORCE against another nation and a Declaration of War.

One is an authorization to use force.
The other is a declaration of war.
Quite simple, even for a conservative. Wait, perhaps more explanation is needed, I forgot who I am dealing with....

au·thor·i·za·tion
[aw-ther-uh-zey-shuhn]
noun
1.the act of authorizing.
2.permission or power granted by an authority; sanction.
3.a legislative act authorizing money to be spent for government programs that specifies a maximum spending level without provision for actual funds.

dec·la·ra·tion
[dek-luh-rey-shuhn]
noun
1.the act of declaring; announcement: a declaration of a dividend.
2.a positive, explicit, or formal statement; proclamation: a declaration of war.
3.something that is announced, avowed, or proclaimed.

I hope this helps you with your confusion, Mr. Markle.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Last edited by CarlSagan on 9/2/2013, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:In reality, Obama has been a more moderate GWB.  

One is an authorization to use force.
The other is a declaration of war.
Quite simple, even for a conservative. Wait, perhaps more explanation is needed, I forgot who I am dealing with....

au·thor·i·za·tion
[aw-ther-uh-zey-shuhn]
noun
1.the act of authorizing.
2.permission or power granted by an authority; sanction.
3.a legislative act authorizing money to be spent for government programs that specifies a maximum spending level without provision for actual funds.

dec·la·ra·tion
[dek-luh-rey-shuhn]
noun
1.the act of declaring; announcement: a declaration of a dividend.
2.a positive, explicit, or formal statement; proclamation: a declaration of war.
3.something that is announced, avowed, or proclaimed.

I hope this helps you with your confusion, Mr. Markle.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Not surprising you missed the point of the exercise.  When asked a question, President Barack Hussein Obama answers a different question as well.

The question was, and still is what is the difference between an Authorization to use force and a Declaration of War.

Cute try.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum