Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No concensus of the Congress, No UN mandate, no vital national interest

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yet George Bush was the war criminal when he had all three and Obama will commit an act of war against Syria without all three.

All of the polls are against Obama doing this.

The UN has still yet to make their determination on what really happened.

What's so important that we hit Syria in a limited manner that only makes them look important in the Arab/Muslim world? A limited hit that doesn't decapitate the leaders who are accused of violating world law by using chem weapons leaves us with the same leaders who will now have nothing to lose by continuing to do what they have been doing in Syria.

I guess Obama has to check his "I launched cruise missiles" box in order to feel adequate.Razz Razz Razz 

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yet George Bush was the war criminal when he had all three and Obama will commit an act of war against Syria without all three.

What's so important that we hit Syria in a limited manner that only makes them look important in the Arab/Muslim world? A limited hit that doesn't decapitate the leaders who are accused of violating world law by using chem weapons leaves us with the same leaders who will now have nothing to lose by continuing to do what they have been doing in Syria.

I guess Obama has to check his "I launched cruise missiles" box in order to feel adequate.Razz Razz Razz 
Poor President Barack Hussein Obama is probably having some sleepless nights.  He's really painted himself into a tiny corner and virtually the rest of the world, have lost all remaining confidence (if they ever had any) in him and his policies are watching him plunder around like a bull in a china shop.

He's stalling as long as he can and emailing Assad the street addresses targeted for President Obama's attack so Assad can get all his chemical and biological weapons to safe locations.  Then President Obama will launch a couple $1.5 million rockets, blow up an aspirin factory, killing the night watchman.  Then President Obama will have Secretary of State John Kerry write him a STERN letter.

While John Kerry is doing that, President Obama will take the campaign busses out for another tour and promise all sorts of goodies and tell us to simply pay no attention to the World coming apart and our status, reputation and prestige swirling around the bowl of what is also known as the Democrat Logo.

Which one is the toilet and which is the Democrat Logo?
No concensus of the Congress, No UN mandate, no vital national interest Demlogotoilet-272x300

Or are they interchangeable?
No concensus of the Congress, No UN mandate, no vital national interest DemocratLogo

Sal

Sal

The Do Something Duo bitching and moaning about Obama doing something after weeks of complaining about Obama not doing something. 

Priceless. 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yet George Bush was the war criminal when he had all three and Obama will commit an act of war against Syria without all three.

Bush did NOT have UN approval when he invaded Iraq. That is a lie. And the Congress...those that were not scared out of their wits by 9/11...some of those people received letters with anthrax in them. One was killed.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Bush did NOT have UN approval when he invaded Iraq.  That is a lie.  And the Congress...those that were not scared out of their wits by 9/11...some of those people received letters with anthrax in them.  One was killed.  
Is that what the DailyKOS or "The Nation" taught you to say? President George Walker Bush obviously DID have UN approval along with our Congress.

Security Council Resolution
1441 and the Potential Use
of Force Against Iraq

Nathaniel Hurd

http://www.casi.org.uk/info/hurd021206.pdf

As you know too, the anthrax letters had nothing to do with terrorism or the 9/11/2001 Act of War.

6No concensus of the Congress, No UN mandate, no vital national interest Empty Where, oh, where?? 9/1/2013, 7:02 am

Markle wrote:

What's blah, crap, blah in Syria.

Poor President Barack Hussein Obama is probably having some sleepless nights.  He's really painted himself into a tiny corner and virtually the rest of the world, have lost all remaining confidence (if they ever had any) in him and his policies are watching him plunder around like a bull in a china shop.

He's stalling as long as he can and emailing Assad the street addresses targeted for President Obama's attack so Assad can get all his chemical and biological weapons to safe locations.  Then President Obama will launch a couple $1.5 million rockets, blow up an aspirin factory, killing the night watchman.  Then President Obama will have Secretary of State John Kerry write him a STERN letter.

While John Kerry is doing that, President Obama will take the campaign busses out for another tour and promise all sorts of goodies and tell us to simply pay no attention to the World coming apart and our status, reputation and prestige swirling around the bowl of what is also known as the Democrat Logo.

Which one is the toilet and which is the Democrat Logo?
No concensus of the Congress, No UN mandate, no vital national interest Demlogotoilet-272x300

Or are they interchangeable?
No concensus of the Congress, No UN mandate, no vital national interest DemocratLogo
OMG!! What a load of crapola. I must admit that you do have a vivid imagination, Mr. Markle. Usually older people lose what imagination they may have had when they were younger. Not you!! It took quite the imagination to cook up all that crap you typed. It also must be very interesting to be able to think what other people think. How long have you been clairvoyant??

Floridatexan wrote:

Bush did NOT have UN approval when he invaded Iraq.  That is a lie.  And the Congress...those that were not scared out of their wits by 9/11...some of those people received letters with anthrax in them.  One was killed.  
He did have approval....Both Bush POTUS'
Wrong as usual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum