Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brits say NAY, but Obama willing to go it alone

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/08/29/Obama-said-willing-to-go-it-alone-on-Syria/UPI-85931377789998/?spt=hs&or=tn

Even our most staunch ally says NO, but Obama gonna hit Libya anyhow. LOL you libtards would have started impeachment hearings on Bush had he done this and been this arrogant.

2seaoat

We will see if President Obama is as smart as I have suspected. I think he has backed himself into a corner. This red line stuff is what starts wars and accomplishes little.........but then again......what was his real purpose. It will be interesting what the intelligence shows on the incident, but if the President figures out he can do nothing........and have everybody howl........he will show that he belongs. If he thinks going into Syria without understanding the historic connections with the Russians and the ramifications beyond the civil war.....then he is not as smart as I thought.

Do nothing.......diplomacy works when you have the strength to do nothing. Yelping puppies biting at your leg should not have a grown man reacting to the same.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Brits say NAY, but Obama willing to go it alone Histor10

looks like the governments here and in the UK are going to have to create another big false flag to round up the sheeples and get them back in the (war) state of mind.

2seaoat wrote:We will see if President Obama is as smart as I have suspected.   I think he has backed himself into a corner.   This red line stuff is what starts wars and accomplishes little.........but then again......what was his real purpose.   It will be interesting what the intelligence shows on the incident, but if the President figures out he can do nothing........and have everybody howl........he will show that he belongs.   If he thinks going into Syria without understanding the historic connections with the Russians and the ramifications beyond the civil war.....then he is not as smart as I thought.

Do nothing.......diplomacy works when you have the strength to do nothing.   Yelping puppies biting at your leg should not have a grown man reacting to the same.
I'm sure President Obama lies awake at night worried about whether you think he's smart or not and/or belongs. You can rest assured he has a lot greater understanding of the ramifications of his decisions that you can ever contemplate.

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:We will see if President Obama is as smart as I have suspected.   I think he has backed himself into a corner.   This red line stuff is what starts wars and accomplishes little.........but then again......what was his real purpose.   It will be interesting what the intelligence shows on the incident, but if the President figures out he can do nothing........and have everybody howl........he will show that he belongs.   If he thinks going into Syria without understanding the historic connections with the Russians and the ramifications beyond the civil war.....then he is not as smart as I thought.

Do nothing.......diplomacy works when you have the strength to do nothing.   Yelping puppies biting at your leg should not have a grown man reacting to the same.
I'm sure President Obama lies awake at night worried about whether you think he's smart or not and/or belongs. You can rest assured he has a lot greater understanding of the ramifications of his decisions that you can ever contemplate.
Doubtful Obama understands anything about getting his hands dirty or the ramifications of if a community organization goes awry. Well, Syria and Egypt have given him the proverbial MIDDLE FINGER and crossed his red lines....he's still full of talk and being an empty suit.

Name ONE real job Obama has ever had before becoming POTUS?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: We will see if President Obama is as smart as I have suspected.   I think he has backed himself into a corner.   This red line stuff is what starts wars and accomplishes little.........but then again......what was his real purpose.   It will be interesting what the intelligence shows on the incident, but if the President figures out he can do nothing........and have everybody howl........he will show that he belongs.   If he thinks going into Syria without understanding the historic connections with the Russians and the ramifications beyond the civil war.....then he is not as smart as I thought.

He's had the wool pulled over you're eyes for a long time. You and he share about the same degree of arrogance and conceit. His own hubris won't allow him to begin making reasonable decisions now.

knothead

knothead

It is my view that Obama should have never used the 'red line' statement without first knowing the position of the primary players, i.e., the Arab League, UK, France, etc., so he really has painted himself into a corner . . . . a mistake by any measure. So now it appears that absent the support of these allies what should our President do to not further erode America as an impotent faux power broker in the ME. I say do the same as the UK did . . . . . go to the Congress and lay out the case with them and the public . . . . . . . he will not be given any shade of a green light paving the way for an excuse to not take action. The outcome? No one knows . . . . too many conflicting interests involving ancient animosities and risks involving/escalating into a much broader conflict. I hope no action is taken and I do not say that lightly but we, as a nation, suffer from war fatigue and need a break from crisis after crisis in nations who hate our guts but want us to save them when the dogs of war have been unleashed. (Was that a run on sentence? lol)

Yella

Yella

I regret ever having voted for him. He is just another flunky of the MIC.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:

He might do well as he lies awake to consider that he is likely to make some crazed Muslim mad enough to set off a nuclear device somewhere.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat

i think chemical weapons are most certainly a red line. However, the proof of use of the same must be absolutely certain, and the proper response must come from the United Nations where those weapons were not directly used on us, or against critical American interests. Syrians in far greater numbers have died from conventional weapons of war, and our critical national interests were not threatened, however the use of chemical weapons are a per se war crime, and do threaten everybody, and not necessarily our vital American interests. The proper jurisdiction is the UN. The UN is doing their job sending out investigators. The Syrians have mostly cooperated, and the president must wait for evidence, and then through the UN take action against those responsible. There is nothing inconsistent with the Presidents words and utilization of the proper agency to achieve justice. I do not have the intelligence, but unless the evidence is clear and there is a nexus of threat to American interests, the President is bound to be patient and let the UN process work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum