Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

to the PDFer's, etc...

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1to the PDFer's, etc... Empty to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 2:39 pm

i am not here to fight with anyone....period. what has happened is over and done. true, we cannot un-ring the bell, but we can ignore the echo of it's sound.

i am also not gonna be a chatty cathy on steroids posting a response to every statement, especially when it is a reply to someone i don't really care for.

so if you're looking for a stoopid food fight, look elsewhere. however, neither will i be anyone's doormat. parse that as you wish.

side bar....any info on why my signature quote refuses to load and/or display...?

2to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 2:44 pm

thread_bear wrote:i am not here to fight with anyone....period. what has happened is over and done. true, we cannot un-ring the bell, but we can ignore the echo of it's sound.

i am also not gonna be a chatty cathy on steroids posting a response to every statement, especially when it is a reply to someone i don't really care for.

so if you're looking for a stoopid food fight, look elsewhere. however, neither will i be anyone's doormat. parse that as you wish.

side bar....any info on why my signature quote refuses to load and/or display...?

I'd be happy to chat with you on subjects that dont involve politics. I'm glad your here.

I dont know why your siggy thing wnt work I havnt tried to have one yet.

3to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 2:58 pm

[quote="Chrissy8"][quote="thread_bear"]i am not here to fight with anyone....period. what has happened is over and done. true, we cannot un-ring the bell, but we can ignore the echo of it's sound.

hey girly girl...i like your pic...pretty. M says hey to you.

i had buyer's remorse over mine and changed it 5 or 6 time's today.

we're watching the olympics, doing laundry, and making a new england boiled dinner in the crock. the hand of fate lifted yesterday when our AC was restored for a miserly $110.00. praise the Lord.

anyway, it's been sorta dysfunctional up here in lake woe-is-me but things will get better now that bob is giving me lessons on how to be a better human bean.

take care, and thanx for your positive respondinationing.

[b]

4to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 3:04 pm

[quote="thread_bear"][quote="Chrissy8"]
thread_bear wrote:i am not here to fight with anyone....period. what has happened is over and done. true, we cannot un-ring the bell, but we can ignore the echo of it's sound.

hey girly girl...i like your pic...pretty. M says hey to you.

i had buyer's remorse over mine and changed it 5 or 6 time's today.

we're watching the olympics, doing laundry, and making a new england boiled dinner in the crock. the hand of fate lifted yesterday when our AC was restored for a miserly $110.00. praise the Lord.

anyway, it's been sorta dysfunctional up here in lake woe-is-me but things will get better now that bob is giving me lessons on how to be a better human bean.

take care, and thanx for your positive respondinationing.

[b]

No problem. I think you have a good soul and I have absolute faith in you. Sounds like you got a good day goin on. I myself am just sitting around being chronically bored.

Thanks for the compliment.

Chatty Chrissy Smile

5to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 6:07 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Listen, I am glad you came over, TB. I have always enjoyed your posts at the PNJ and OCD when you were there.

I have never seen anyone who can come up with the witicisms that you can contrive.

I'll not forget Red Kneckerson--who kept me in stitches a few years back.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6to the PDFer's, etc... Empty red was a good ol' boy... 7/28/2012, 7:09 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Listen, I am glad you came over, TB. I have always enjoyed your posts at the PNJ and OCD when you were there.

I have never seen anyone who can come up with the witicisms that you can contrive.

I'll not forget Red Kneckerson--who kept me in stitches a few years back.

thanx Z-man.

and i finally figured out the signature thing. it was obvious, which explains why it evaded me.

7to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 7:45 pm

It's just a matter of time.You don't have the self control.

Dreamsglore wrote:It's just a matter of time.You don't have the self control.

thanx for your input.

don't start no shit....there won't be no shit....

9to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 8:14 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TB,

Dreams started shit with me the day I got here. I have no idea why. It was uncalled for. I did retaliate and some blamed me for replying to her nasty posts with more nastiness. Go figure.

Self control is one thing but a man has to defend himself from those who attack him, verbally or physically.

thread_bear wrote:

thanx for your input.

10to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 8:24 pm

Excellent. I am glad that this festering boil has been lanced, never to inflame again. Good job, sir!

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Excellent. I am glad that this festering boil has been lanced, never to inflame again. Good job, sir!

i'm so over the seemingly endless drama. i simply refuse to participate any longer.

insert segue here........

how would you like to try blocking this monster....? every team will have to plan for this guy after seeing this video/article. he can literally pick up any player and throw them out of his way as he pursues the QB.

it's gonna be fun, defending the imaginary mythical national championship. troy moon's brother josh moon wrote an excellent article for the montgomery advertiser about saban and the target on his back, not to mention the pressure on the team.

but my favorite part of coach saban's approach is contained in this excerpt from the article...

>>>But you couldn’t ask for a guy to run a program any better than he’s run Alabama’s. They had 38 on the conference’s honor roll this year. They were second to Stanford — yeah, the nerdy bunch out west — in team GPA. And UA won its second national title in three years.<<<

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20120720/SPORTS04/307200009/Josh-Moon-College-football-s-power-corrupt-not-particular-Paterno

ROLL TIDE...

Last edited by thread_bear on 7/28/2012, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coherence of process)

12to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 10:23 pm

ghandi wrote:TB,

Dreams started shit with me the day I got here. I have no idea why. It was uncalled for. I did retaliate and some blamed me for replying to her nasty posts with more nastiness. Go figure.

Self control is one thing but a man has to defend himself from those who attack him, verbally or physically.

thread_bear wrote:

thanx for your input.

I've already proven you're a liar Ghandi so what more can I say to more lies.

13to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 10:30 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Name one lie. Stupid bitch. And stupid bitch is not a lie. You have proved it to everyone on the forum that you're a stupid bitch.

Waiting....

quote="Dreamsglore"]

thread_bear wrote:

thanx for your input.

I've already proven you're a liar Ghandi so what more can I say to more lies.[/quote]

14to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 10:36 pm

ghandi wrote:Name one lie. Stupid bitch. And stupid bitch is not a lie. You have proved it to everyone on the forum that you're a stupid bitch.

Waiting....

quote="Dreamsglore"]

thread_bear wrote:

thanx for your input.

[/quote]

Oh let's see? You pulled the police report on that motorcycle accident in Portugal-LOL, you paid 15% income taxes, I started w/ you-just to name a few.

15to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 10:42 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The 15% is true. 15% of taxable income is what I said. I'm retired military, va benefits, Disability, and work for your gubment, and own a business.

The police report thing was a joke. Any normal person who read it knows that. Everyone knows that but you.

Most of my threads are funny till some over sensative, underpivledged liberal takes offense and calls me names. Meaning you.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Name one lie. Stupid bitch. And stupid bitch is not a lie. You have proved it to everyone on the forum that you're a stupid bitch.

Waiting....

quote="Dreamsglore"]

thread_bear wrote:

thanx for your input.

Oh let's see? You pulled the police report on that motorcycle accident in Portugal-LOL, you paid 15% income taxes, I started w/ you-just to name a few.[/quote]

16to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 10:45 pm

thread_bear wrote:i am not here to fight with anyone....period.

Welcome, man. I'm not here to fight either.

My first signature thingy didn't work either. Maybe I didn't save it or something.

Eric

17to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 10:46 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

My signature works and should apply to everyone who posts here.

18to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 10:50 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:I am glad that this festering boil has been lanced...

Damn Ghost_Rider! All I can think of when I read that was that ugly cyst on that guy's back, and the pint of cottage cheese that got squeezed out of it!

19to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 11:00 pm

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Me too Yomama! That was a visual I didn't need. But the sentiment was right on!

20to the PDFer's, etc... Empty running with knives.... 7/28/2012, 11:03 pm

Yomama wrote:
thread_bear wrote:i am not here to fight with anyone....period.

Welcome, man. I'm not here to fight either.

My first signature thingy didn't work either. Maybe I didn't save it or something.

Eric

i have to admit i like the concept of unfettered speech even when it's like sand in ky jelly.

however, self censorship is tricky at best and even more so when you're constantly being harassed. i don't think that's gonna be an issue here but i'm being an optimist about it.

21to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 11:19 pm

thread_bear wrote:i have to admit i like the concept of unfettered speech even when it's like sand in ky jelly.

I never had sand in my KY, but second time around of sex on the old beach blanket was "abrasive", as I recall. Ah, the gool old days...

22to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 11:40 pm

Yomama wrote:
thread_bear wrote:i have to admit i like the concept of unfettered speech even when it's like sand in ky jelly.

I never had sand in my KY, but second time around of sex on the old beach blanket was "abrasive", as I recall. Ah, the gool old days...

LOL. actually, a bigot told me that once and it just stuck with me. my wife and i were at a work related gathering and there was a guy there who assumed it was okay to tell a few "n*" jokes at the reception before the meal. after it became obvious he was gonna keep running his mouth i spoke up. he looked at me and said...

"....lighten up dude, i was only kidding.....man, you're like sand in ky jelly at a orgy..."

awkward at best.

we made sure to be seated away from him and his wife, who was a very nice lady.

23to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 11:50 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

thread_bear wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

i'm so over the seemingly endless drama. i simply refuse to participate any longer.

insert segue here........

how would you like to try blocking this monster....? every team will have to plan for this guy after seeing this video/article. he can literally pick up any player and throw them out of his way as he pursues the QB.

it's gonna be fun, defending the imaginary mythical national championship. troy moon's brother josh moon wrote an excellent article for the montgomery advertiser about saban and the target on his back, not to mention the pressure on the team.

but my favorite part of coach saban's approach is contained in this excerpt from the article...

>>>But you couldn’t ask for a guy to run a program any better than he’s run Alabama’s. They had 38 on the conference’s honor roll this year. They were second to Stanford — yeah, the nerdy bunch out west — in team GPA. And UA won its second national title in three years.<<<

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20120720/SPORTS04/307200009/Josh-Moon-College-football-s-power-corrupt-not-particular-Paterno

ROLL TIDE...

Here is where we diverge, my man. I will be rootin' and a tootin' for the Florida Gators come September 1st, when they match-up against Bowling Green in their season opener. cheers

I will say this, SEC football sets the bar for ALL other conferences, especially the candy-assed teams in the ACC. Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

24to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/28/2012, 11:58 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

thread_bear wrote:side bar....any info on why my signature quote refuses to load and/or display...?

Go to Profile -> Preferences -> make sure "Always show signature" is checked "Yes".

25to the PDFer's, etc... Empty Re: to the PDFer's, etc... 7/29/2012, 12:00 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ah. You figured it out already. I posted before reading the rest of the thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum