Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Other News, Nidal Hassan Gets the Death Penalty

+3
knothead
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/08/28/hasan-sentenced-to-death-for-fort-hood-massacre.html

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good!

3In Other News, Nidal Hassan Gets the Death Penalty Empty No, not new 8/29/2013, 1:58 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Good!
If he dies, he is a martyr. Let him rot in prison.

knothead

knothead

CarlSagan wrote:

Those 72 virgins will have to wait for the lengthy appeal process . . .

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

CarlSagan wrote:
Nah, put him out of our misery. All of his 72 virgins are named "Bubba".

Dirtbag deserves worse....and Congress and the COWH need to call this what it truly was .... Terrorism

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He offered no defense.

Floridatexan wrote:
He offered no defense.
Do you think that an appeal will be successful? I didn't follow the trial very closely.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dirtbag deserves worse....and Congress and the COWH need to call this what it truly was .... Terrorism
Agreed.....

Not calling it terrorism decreases the benefits to the victims.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think most of us here will have died of old age before they kill hassan.

Sal

Sal

The Pentagon wanted a quick conviction and to see Hassan put down.

Labeling his crime as terrorism would've complicated the legal proceedings in more than one way.

You can cry about it all you want, but if Hassan's conviction were overturned on appeal because the Pentagon was deemed to have unlawfully prejudiced the jury by asserting that this was terrorism, or due to a determination of Unlawful Command Influence, the tears would really fly.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Apparently, he is seriously disabled and suffers lots of pain from the wounds he received during the shooting. Letting him sit while he awaits execution will only prolong his own suffering.

It will be interesting to see if lawsuits can be filed by the aggrieved to take his assets. He was paid over $300K while awaiting trial. Nowhere to spend it, so they need to snatch it before he can give it to friends or family.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:The Pentagon wanted a quick conviction and to see Hassan put down.

Labeling his crime as terrorism would've complicated the legal proceedings in more than one way.

You can cry about it all you want, but if Hassan's conviction were overturned on appeal because the Pentagon was deemed to have unlawfully prejudiced the jury by asserting that this was terrorism, or due to a determination of Unlawful Command Influence, the tears would really fly.
Unlawfully prejudiced the jury? I don' t think so.

Weak sauce

Sal

Sal

Weak sauce, my ass. 

This was a legal proceeding. 

The prosecution looked for the best path to a quick conviction that could not be overturned on appeal. 

Mission accomplished. 

Sal wrote:The Pentagon wanted a quick conviction and to see Hassan put down.

Fool, we have injured people who can't be rightfully compensated for their wounds because of how this incident has been labled. People got millions of dollars after 9-11 just because they had a loved one in the twin towers....these people at Ft Hood can't even get the medical care they need because of BS PCness. It doesn't matter to you because you aren't paralyzed or unable to work. You suck as a person.

Sal wrote:Weak sauce, my ass. 

The prosecution looked for the best path to a quick conviction that could not be overturned on appeal. 

Mission accomplished. 
And ahole, who does the prosecution take orders from??? Answer me that? Would that be the COWH? I would think so. Spin it how you want loser, but if it were one of your loved one's you'd be crapping bricks to see true justice and not here on the internet covering up for the worst POTUS ever.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Weak sauce, my ass. 

Mission accomplished. 

Terrorist Act.......
It's not just about him....it is about the injured survivors, their families, and the families of the 13 dead military people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum