Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which faction of the right-wing enlightened conservative republicans has it right?

4 posters

Which is right?

Which faction of the right-wing enlightened conservative republicans has it right? I_vote_lcap100%Which faction of the right-wing enlightened conservative republicans has it right? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Which faction of the right-wing enlightened conservative republicans has it right? I_vote_lcap0%Which faction of the right-wing enlightened conservative republicans has it right? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I listened to the owner of WEBY radio on his talk show yesterday afternoon.
He's saying that "Dictator Obama" is lying and there is no way the Assad Regime is responsible for the chemical attacks. That there is no question that the rebels dunnit. And "Dictator Obama" needs to stay the hell out of this conflict. And then I heard almost the same thing from nationally syndicated radio talk shows which followed.

So then I wake up this morning and turn on Fox n Friends. And there is John McCain saying "Obama caused Assad to do the chemical attacks". And that's because Assad used the chemical weapons many times before and Obama did nothing about it. So there's no question that Assad dunnit. And McCain says Obama now has no choice but to throw everything the U.S. military has got at the Assad regime because if he doesn't the whole Middle East will blow up into jihad and war.

Will somebody please make up my mind. What say you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you had warships off your coastline and cruise missiles pointed at your country...and knowing that the UN inspectors were on your doorstep...would you openly defy all that power by using chemical weapons against your own people? Who would stand to gain by using the gas? Assad? Or the "rebels"? Or some other country, in the region or outside it, with a stake in the outcome?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
If you had warships off your coastline and cruise missiles pointed at your country...and knowing that the UN inspectors were on your doorstep...would you openly defy all that power by using chemical weapons against your own people?  Who would stand to gain by using the gas?  Assad?  Or the "rebels"?  Or some other country, in the region or outside it, with a stake in the outcome?
Of course you DO realize what you're saying don't you? That would mean Obama and his administration which you have supported so staunchly are nothing but lying pond scum and are dangerous to the well-being of Americans. Do you really want to doubt the Obama administration and call them liars?

knothead

knothead

Bob, you didn't leave much wiggle room on your poll couldn't you, at least, include "Neither"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:Bob, you didn't leave much wiggle room on your poll couldn't you, at least, include "Neither"?
If Assad didn't dunnit and the rebels didn't dunnit then who does that leave?
Are you suggesting Obama dunnit as a "false flag" operation?
Or who exactly dunnit?

cool1

cool1

knothead wrote:Bob, you didn't leave much wiggle room on your poll couldn't you, at least, include "Neither"?

Yep that's right! He didn't Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum