Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well here's a conspiracy theory even I have trouble with Bob..Atomic Bombs don't exist.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That was far-out! I liked the videos, but I never realized that atomic bombs were faked by the Rothschild banker elite crowd as a means to bilk the taxpaying citizen. What lengths will they go to if they are going to fake moon landings?

I got to take a tour of a Minuteman missile launch control center in 1975. I had a friend from HS who was a USAF 2LT, and he invited me to visit him while I was on leave as a Marine 2LT. He was a missileer. It was cool, but what was not cool was when the gaurd at the site pointed a loaded M-16 at my face and asked me to see my military ID.

I guess those Minuteman Missiles must have been fake, too. My friend had all of these secrets he could not share with me. I asked him if all 1,000 Minutemen were aimed at the Soviet Block; he told me they were aimed everywhere, and I would be suprised at the countries which were targeted.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Have you ever seen the Jim Carrey movie "The Truman Show". The film chronicles the life of a man who is initially unaware that he is living in a constructed reality. He thinks it's all real but it's not.

What if the Rothchilds have done that with the whole world? And we only think we're living in a real world but it's all a creation of the Rothchilds.

If that is the case, then my cousin's father-in-law is undoubtedly at the center of it. I just learned that he held the mortgage on the The World Trade Center, he was all mixed up with the Mossad, and he was the brains behind the Columbian drug cartels.

Read this...

http://doyoueverwonderblog.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/maurice-hank-greenberg-on-911/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Have you ever seen the Jim Carrey movie "The Truman Show".  The film chronicles the life of a man who is initially unaware that he is living in a constructed reality.  He thinks it's all real but it's not.

What if the Rothchilds have done that with the whole world?  And we only think we're living in a real world but it's all a creation of the Rothchilds.

If that is the case,  then my cousin's father-in-law is undoubtedly at the center of it.  I just learned that he held the mortgage on the The World Trade Center,  he was all mixed up with the Mossad,  and he was the brains behind the Columbian drug cartels.

Read this...

http://doyoueverwonderblog.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/maurice-hank-greenberg-on-911/
Wow Bob that's some uncle you got but if he's half as smart as you and evil...well who knows he may just be the shadow government himself. What a trip.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wow Bob that's some uncle you got but if he's half as smart as you and evil...well who knows he may just be the shadow government himself. What a trip.
Not uncle.  First cousin's father-in-law.  So he's a relative only by marriage,  not blood.  
And he's about a thousand times smarter than me.  So is his son who was at a family reunion one time.   He was so smart that all of us in my family were retards in comparison.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here you can see the real "Mr Big" talk.  Teo.

and here you can hear Cenk Uygur give the counterpoint to him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,  if you watched that interview,  the most remarkable thing about it is how he's 87 years old and his mind is still like a steel trap.  AND he still works 12 hour days running a major corporation.
Remember,  you're listening to a dude who landed at Normandy on D-Day.
That's how old he is.  And he's still functioning at 100% in 2013.

p.s.  he later got a Bronze Star in Korea too.

Here's Steve Forbes interviewing him and calling him a "war hero".
You will learn that Greenberg probably more than any other single individual was responsibe for opening up Asia to American business which was the start of globilization.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2013/03/25/hank-greenberg-intriguing-stories-on-the-road-to-making-aig-a-global-colossus/2/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Teo,  if you watched that interview,  the most remarkable thing about it is how he's 87 years old and his mind is still like a steel trap.  AND he still works 12 hour days running a major corporation.
Remember,  you're listening to a dude who landed at Normandy on D-Day.
That's how old he is.  And he's still functioning at 100% in 2013.

p.s.  he later got a Bronze Star in Korea too.

Here's Steve Forbes interviewing him and calling him a "war hero".
You will learn that Greenberg probably more than any other single individual was responsibe for opening up Asia to American business which was the start of globilization.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2013/03/25/hank-greenberg-intriguing-stories-on-the-road-to-making-aig-a-global-colossus/2/
I think he may be a Vampire

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just wish I had a share in his estate when he croaks.  With all his billions you would think he could give his relatives a little taste.  But no,  that miserly cheapskate aint ever give me a dime. Instead he'll probably put me in the FEMA camps like everybody else.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I already got my own FEMA camp, maybe they will pay me to keep me locked up .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum