Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody know what emergency happened last night in Perdido Bay Country Club subdivision?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We saw an ambulance, with lights and siren flying down Shoshone Drive pulling a Ski-doo on a trailer behind it, around 8PM. Then a fire-truck came flying down the road, lights flashing. They don't usually run the siren in this neighborhood, so odd that the ambulance was whooping occasionally as it flew down the street, headed towards Perdido Bay (Pale Moon Drive) area of subdivision. Ambulance went by with lights flashing about 20 min later to leave subdivision, & used siren when he got to Sorrento Rd. We are wondering if someone fell into Perdido Bay or a deck collapsed on Pale Moon Drive? Trying to figure reason why they needed a ski-doo. ...Not finding any news on PNJ (of course).

Just wondering:shock:

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ECSO's web site has a listing for dispatched calls. I saw a call for an accident (MVA) but it was later than the time you mentioned.

3Anybody know what emergency happened last night in Perdido Bay Country Club subdivision? Empty Perdido Bay county club ambulance 8/24/2013, 12:24 pm

Thanks, Joani, maybe I have time wrong. I was asleep in recliner off and on. Maybe a car went into the bay or something.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.escambiaso.com/index.php/crime-prevention/dispatched-calls/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum