Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical marijuana

+5
Sal
Hospital Bob
Yella
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medical marijuana Empty Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 10:29 am

Just watching communist news network and they were talking about the cost of medical marijuana. It's 380-440 per ounce. Does it cost that much on the street from a pot dealer? Don't incriminate yourself in answering, but I ask because I don't know the street value of this item.

2Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 12:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Just watching communist news network and they were talking about the cost of medical marijuana. It's 380-440 per ounce. Does it cost that much on the street from a pot dealer? Don't incriminate yourself in answering, but I ask because I don't know the street value of this item.
Looks like we will have a huge increase in crime....usually $10.00 for a gram.

3Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 12:44 pm

I have thought about getting a scrip for it but I dont really care for it.   Guess I will stick with my Spinach and Green Tea.  Having said that "Is it even available in Florida?"  Legally, I mean
Medical marijuana Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiq0icvhx2N4N40Y0QRoRt7YRf9s5tGotvuTwmJHelLI9iQryu

4Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 1:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I've never used it, and would not even know where or how to buy some.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 1:30 pm

doesnt matter. the gov is going to pay for it for those who cant afford it

Neutral 

6Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 1:50 pm

Yella

Yella

Personally, I don't use it but I have a good friend who sometimes has to pay $500 for a ounce. He has to buy it in Brownsville from a very scary Rastaman and only late at night. But he is hopelessly hooked on it. He is a pathetic sight as he lays around on the filthy floor of his hovel greedily scarfing up cheapo fast food and laughing at everything he sees just like the very loon he has become Sadly, there is no cure for "Reefer Madness."

Fortunately he is too old to be considered to be a menace to society,so he will not be out there raping and killing.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

7Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 2:58 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Looks like we will have a huge increase in crime[/quote]

Medical marijuana will cause more crime than you can imagine.
It's a narcotic addiction that is proven to lead to other narcotic addictions.
And at $500/ounce, they will be burglarizing and robbing and murdering to get it worse than anything we've ever seen before.
It will probably require that our taxes go through the roof to pay for all the additional law enforcement and courtrooms and prisons that will be needed.
Yella's friend is typical of what I've heard about. It puts people out of work and destroys families just like that individual. And we'll have to pay for a lot more welfare to sustain all those new marijuana addicts.

8Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 2:59 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

joanimaroni wrote: Looks like we will have a huge increase in crime
And at $500/ounce, they will be burglarizing and robbing and murdering to get money to buy it worse than anything we've ever seen before.
It will probably require that our taxes go through the roof to pay for all the additional law enforcement and courtrooms and prisons that will be needed.
Yella's friend is typical of what I've heard about. It puts people out of work and destroys families just like is the case with that individual. And we'll then have to pay for a lot more welfare to sustain all those new marijuana addicts.

9Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 3:01 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote: Looks like we will have a huge increase in crime
And at $500/ounce, they will be burglarizing and robbing and murdering to get it worse than anything we've ever seen before.
Yella's friend is typical of what I've heard about. It puts people out of work and destroys families just like that individual. And we'll have to pay for a lot more welfare to sustain all those new marijuana addicts.[/quote]

Wait, ...

... Yella wasn't talking about you?

10Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 3:06 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Wait, ...

Not me. I don't smoke marijuana and I don't take my trips on LSD. For me white lightnin is still the biggest thrill of all. But I want to emphasize that I don't get my white lightnin from untaxed bootleggers. I buy it at Richeys package store all legal like...

[img]Medical marijuana Midnight%20Moon[/img]

11Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 3:20 pm

Yella

Yella

Sal wrote:
Yella's friend is typical of what I've heard about. It puts people out of work and destroys families just like that individual. And we'll have to pay for a lot more welfare to sustain all those new marijuana addicts.
Wait, ...

[/quote]
What? GET OUTTA HERE! All Bob does is sit around and listen to Rush and Brother Carl as they rant and rave about their inane shit. The only way he would go into Brownsville after dark is riding on a bull elephant while safely ensconced in a bullet proof howdah.

However,he does eat fast food and often rolls around giggling on the floor.

12Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 3:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella is right.  I am flat out addicted to whataburgers.  I eat em for breakfast about every other day.  And I always tell em to add mayo.
But I drink the carolina moonshine and a lot of it when i listen to Brother Carl.  That's the only way I can listen.  I just can't handle that sober.

Last edited by Bob on 8/23/2013, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 3:35 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:I am flat out addicted to whataburgers.  I eat em for breakfast about every other day.  But I always tell em to add mayo.
A side effect from smoking doobies.

14Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 3:45 pm

Yella

Yella

[quote="boards of FL"]
Bob wrote:I am flat out addicted to whataburgers.  I eat em for breakfast about every other day.  But I always tell em to add mayo.
A side effect from smoking doobies.[/quote

I tried that dang stuff one time and ended up discussing Major League baseball with God who was, of course, a Yankees fan. He was not aware of the ARod scandal and said "Let the boy play!"

ARod only got into the steroids because he was so addicted to marijuana he wanted more. Being Hispanic he was into pot at age three.

15Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 3:49 pm

polecat

polecat

Like any thing else you get there is a low end and a "HI" end.
$60 a oz to $600 a oz
KIA vs Lamborghini.

16Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 8:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am just glad the only addiction I suffer from is my milk-chocolate addiction. And, I am trying to break that bad habit because the fructose in sugar is toxic to the human body.

I did have two coca-cola's today---so I bombarded my body with exposure to high-fructose corn syrup. I must go on the wagon and have no sodas for the next week. Meanwhile, the desk drawer next to my work-station where I kept my chocolate stash is empty. Last night, I was really jonesing for a chocolate bar, but I held fast against giving-in.

Last Christmas, my daughter gave me a case of 24 Christopher's Big Cherry bars (can't buy 'em here). I still have two left, and they are hidden in my dresser. I am gonna eat 'em, but I will wait until I really get desperate.

I am hoping in the end that when I make my annual trek to the VA early next year for blood work that with less fructose exposure, my blood chemistry will look better, and things like cholesterol will show an improvement. Fructose works to promote all of the common diseases that affect people in their old age.

17Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 10:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am just glad the only addiction I suffer from is my milk-chocolate addiction. And, I am trying to break that bad habit because the fructose in sugar is toxic to the human body.

I did have two coca-cola's today---so I bombarded my body with exposure to high-fructose corn syrup. I must go on the wagon and have no sodas for the next week. Meanwhile, the desk drawer next to my work-station where I kept my chocolate stash is empty. Last night, I was really jonesing for a chocolate bar, but I held fast against giving-in.

Last Christmas, my daughter gave me a case of 24 Christopher's Big Cherry bars (can't buy 'em here). I still have two left, and they are hidden in my dresser. I am gonna eat 'em, but I will wait until I really get desperate.

I am hoping in the end that when I make my annual trek to the VA early next year for blood work that with less fructose exposure, my blood chemistry will look better, and things like cholesterol will show an improvement. Fructose works to promote all of the common diseases that affect people in their old age.
Z,

I was as healthy as a horse (although I have no idea how healthy horse's are) for 64 years.  That's even more than four score and seven years ago.
I'm not sure exactly how long that is.  "Score" is not exactly a modern word.  But it's a LONG fucking time.  I don't even need that prick Lincoln to know that.

Anyway, what was my point.  Well my point is that after a long long time,  all of a sudden I got two cancers are the same time.  
Fuck,  I thought I was invincible.  I'd skated for 64 fucking years.  How was I to know that in the twilight of that 64th year,  I would face my mortality.
Your time's coming.  Everybody's time's coming.  No matter if you eat wheat germ or you eat whataburgers.  No matter what bad or good habits you have.
Death and life go together.  
When the day comes that we can stop death,  or even delay it for a long time,  I would like to be in some limboland (heaven,  hell,  or whatever),  so I can know our species' evolution leads to that.  

I don't much give a flying shit about death.  I want to know what happens to all of us after I'm gone.  So if any religion can promise me that,  they can send me to heaven or hell or anywhere of that religion's choosing.  I just wanna know what happens.  And I don't figure that's too much to ask for.  If it is,  then it is what it is.  But that's my preference.
But while I'm here,  I'll defer to my blogger friend Eric Ericson.  Who said something I truly respect him for.  He said "if you can't help others who can use your help,  then life is not worth living".

18Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 10:55 pm

knothead

knothead

Yella's friend is typical of what I've heard about. It puts people out of work and destroys families just like that individual. And we'll have to pay for a lot more welfare to sustain all those new marijuana addicts.[/quote]

Bob, with all due respect my friend everything you said in your post is gibberish or in mine and your jargon bullshit. I smoked pot back in the day and it was like offering a friend a cold beer . . . . regular users of pot, like some other substances, build a natural resistance I suppose but all in all maryjoe does not lead to all the crap you listed. Today, some of my very best friends continue to smoke pot but they function on a high level and run businesses, make decisions and have a very normal family life. It just is not the devil weed described. Sorry . . .

19Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 11:00 pm

cool1

cool1

I have friends in lower places---35 a half 60 for oz usually--some add 5 bucks ----good stuff can go higher

yep they work! good people-I have friends that smoke!

I don't drink but I wont put down who do.

20Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 11:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:
Bob, with all due respect my friend everything you said in your post is gibberish or in mine and your jargon bullshit.  I smoked pot back in the day and it was like offering a friend a cold beer . . . . regular users of pot, like some other substances, build a natural resistance I suppose but all in all maryjoe does not lead to all the crap you listed.  Today, some of my very best friends continue to smoke pot but they function on a high level and run businesses, make decisions and have a very normal family life.  It just is not the devil weed described. Sorry  . . .  
knothead, Merle Haggard and billy o'reilly have made millions telling us different. So unless you've made as many millions as they have then me and pacedog are going by them so we don't buy it.

21Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 11:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's like this.  Jesus did not turn water into drugs.  He turned water into wine.  End of story.

22Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 11:36 pm

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:It's like this.  Jesus did not turn water into drugs.  He turned water into wine.  End of story.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink . . . . I tried!

23Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/23/2013, 11:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am just glad the only addiction I suffer from is my milk-chocolate addiction. And, I am trying to break that bad habit because the fructose in sugar is toxic to the human body.

Z,

I was as healthy as a horse (although I have no idea how healthy horse's are) for 64 years.  That's even more than four score and seven years ago.
I'm not sure exactly how long that is.  "Score" is not exactly a modern word.  But it's a LONG fucking time.  I don't even need that prick Lincoln to know that.

Anyway, what was my point.  Well my point is that after a long long time,  all of a sudden I got two cancers are the same time.  
Fuck,  I thought I was invincible.  I'd skated for 64 fucking years.  How was I to know that in the twilight of that 64th year,  I would face my mortality.
Your time's coming.  Everybody's time's coming.  No matter if you eat wheat germ or you eat whataburgers.  No matter what bad or good habits you have.
Death and life go together.  
When the day comes that we can stop death,  or even delay it for a long time,  I would like to be in some limboland (heaven,  hell,  or whatever),  so I can know our species' evolution leads to that.  

I don't much give a flying shit about death.  I want to know what happens to all of us after I'm gone.  So if any religion can promise me that,  they can send me to heaven or hell or anywhere of that religion's choosing.  I just wanna know what happens.  And I don't figure that's too much to ask for.  If it is,  then it is what it is.  But that's my preference.
But while I'm here,  I'll defer to my blogger friend Eric Ericson.  Who said something I truly respect him for.  He said "if you can't help others who can use your help,  then life is not worth living".
Maybe my time has already come (though in a different way from cancer) and I just don't talk about my health issues on this forum.... Wink 

One thing I have learned is that no matter how bad your own health issues may be, there is likely someone down the block from you who has it far worse than you do. It is a great perspective to keep.

A 58 year old sister in law of mine passed away last Saturday from cancer, Bob. She was diagnosed with melanoma in 2000. It went into remission until 2007, then reappeared in her lungs. According to my brother, after it reappeared they were told her cancer was of a type that would not respond favorably to chemo or radiation therapy. I don't think she did anything but a bit of alternative holistic stuff as treatment. It was amazing that she lived another 6 years. I read the obituary online today, which was very upbeat and described how courageous this woman was all the way to the end, and how positive her attitude was.

24Medical marijuana Empty Re: Medical marijuana 8/24/2013, 2:26 am

Bob wrote:
Z,

".
A score is 20 years...you old fart. LOL

Come on...remember Lincoln's speech...

"....four score and seven years ago, our forefathers....he gave that speech about 87 years after the Revolution began if I have done my math correctly...if I have not I am sure a loser liberal will correct me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum