Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murder of Australian man a hate crime

+6
Joanimaroni
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/chilling-911-call-details-final-moments-of-melbourne-baseballer-chris-lane8217s-life/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

It comes as Edwards, who has been charged with first-degree murder, posted racist tweets saying he hated white people in the months before the shooting.

Edwards posted statements on his Twitter feed including a comment on April 29 where he tweeted "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM".

Edwards also weighed when George Zimmerman was acquitted over the death of Trayvon Martin.

"Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!Smile lol sh*t ima keep sleepin sh*t! #ayeeee."

"Woods" is derogatory slang for white people. The feed also contains tweets glorifying violence, guns and gangs.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Careful you'll get labeled as a scared old white person...these thugs are asking for it and I am afraid they are going to get it soon. The elite want a race war, hell any kind of war suits them as long as it blurs our focus on their gradual dissolution of the constitution...

Nekochan

Nekochan

I expect it. I've already been called a racist on here a few times.

If some on this forum could convict Zimmerman of committing a racist hate crime, with no evidence to substantiate that charge, then I see fitting that the murder of the Australian man is labeled a racist hate crime. It seems to fit, according to the claims made in this news story. This Australian man was just walking down the street, minding his own business, when he was shot for being white.

Isn't that what they said about Trayvon Martin--he was walking down the street, minding his own business, and was shot for being black?

Sal

Sal

I thought they did it cause they were bored?

One of the killers is described by police as a caucasion male.

I'm not fershur he's really white tho.

His name is Jones.

That sounds kinda Welsh to me.

Maybe he's black on the inside like Justin Timberlake.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't give a good goddam if Sal or anybody else calls me a fucking racist.  This case is the proof positive that sharpton and jackson and obama and every other goddamn civil rights pimp is a pure phony and hypocrite.

Nekochan

Nekochan

One thing that makes this case different from most is that the victim was not an American. This makes it an international case. Some Australians are calling for a travel boycott to the USA.

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:I expect it.   I've already been called a racist on here a few times.  

If some on this forum could convict Zimmerman of committing a racist hate crime, with no evidence to substantiate that charge, then I see fitting that the murder of the Australian man is labeled a racist hate crime.  It seems to fit, according to the claims made in this news story.  This Australian man was just walking down the street, minding his own business, when he was shot for being white.  

Isn't that what they said about Trayvon Martin--he was walking down the street, minding his own business, and was shot for being black?
A couple of differences - by their own words, these guys just wanted to kill someone. On the other hand, Zimmerman profiled and assumed Trayvon Martin was up to no good and the rest is history.

In this case, there's also a white kid involved, so I'm not sure how that plays into it.
If they picked Lane because he was white, yes it is a hate crime and they should be charged as such.
Do you think it's a hate crime?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:One thing that makes this case different from most is that the victim was not an American.  This makes it an international case.  Some Australians are calling for a travel boycott to the USA.  
If A-Rod was blown away by aborigines while jogging in Oz, Americans would wanna boycott Oz too.
Well at least BEFORE A-Rod became a national pariah that is. Now Americans would probably side up with the aborigines. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

nadalfan wrote:

Is a bear a catholic? Does the Pope shit in the woods?
Of course it's a hate crime.    It's a helluva lot more of a hate crime than Zimmerman ever thought about being.
So where are those race pimps and that bunch of black panther thugs and that mealy mouth obama?

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I expect it.   I've already been called a racist on here a few times.  

If some on this forum could convict Zimmerman of committing a racist hate crime, with no evidence to substantiate that charge, then I see fitting that the murder of the Australian man is labeled a racist hate crime.  It seems to fit, according to the claims made in this news story.  This Australian man was just walking down the street, minding his own business, when he was shot for being white.  

A couple of differences - by their own words, these guys just wanted to kill someone. On the other hand, Zimmerman profiled and assumed Trayvon Martin was up to no good and the rest is history.

In this case, there's also a white kid involved, so I'm not sure how that plays into it.
If they picked Lane because he was white, yes it is a hate crime and they should be charged as such.
I don't know what was in the hearts and minds of the 3.   But those tweets, if  actually written by one of the accused, indicate hate for whites.  Actually, the word hate was used in reference to 90% of whites.   Maybe the white kid is one of the 10% that isn't hated?  I don't know how he fits into the picture.   But like Bob says...there is already more that points to this being a race-based crime than there ever was in the Zimmerman case.

nadalfan

Bob wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Is a bear a catholic? Does the Pope shit in the woods?
Of course it's a hate crime.    It's a helluva lot more of a hate crime than Zimmerman ever thought about being.
So where are those race pimps and that bunch of black panther thugs and that mealy mouth obama?
Those race pimps as you call them, usually jump in when the justice system doesn't seem to be working fairly. They do not comment or intervene on every white on black crime either. These 3 murderers were arrested.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Murder of Australian man a hate crime _6940010

I am pretty sure the "white" kid is Obama black...

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/

cheers 

Nadal--Zimmerman was handcuffed and interrogated the night he shot and killed Martin. He had a broken nose and abrasions on his head. At least one neighbor corroborated Zimmerman's story that it was Martin on top of Zimmerman before Martin was shot. So it was not a matter of Zimmerman driving down the road in his car and just shooting a guy walking or jogging down the street. There has to be some evidence of murder to arrest someone on a murder charge. Not every murder case, even where there is a suspect, results in an automatic arrest.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

nadalfan wrote:
Those race pimps as you call them, usually jump in when the justice system doesn't seem to be working fairly.  They do not comment or intervene on every white on black crime either.  These 3 murderers were arrested.
Oh baloney.  Even after Zimmerman was arrested and tried,  the race pimps were calling for a boycott of Florida.  To the race pimps,  the justice system can only "work fairly" when it exonerates one race and finds the other race guilty.
And it's not just the race pimps (and by the way I "call" them that because that's what they are).  The sister of one of these three thugs is blaming what they did on "the community" not on the goddamn perp.  When will these fucking lowlife perps ever stop being the victims and instead be called what they damn well are. Sorry, worthless, lowlife murdering scum.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Should white people start wearing t-shirts or badges that say:

I'm part of the 10% of good whites...please don't hate me!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Those race pimps as you call them, usually jump in when the justice system doesn't seem to be working fairly.  They do not comment or intervene on every white on black crime either.  These 3 murderers were arrested.
Oh baloney.  Even after Zimmerman was arrested and tried,  the race pimps were calling for a boycott of Florida.  To the race pimps,  the justice system can only "work fairly" when it exonerates one race and finds the other race guilty.
And it's not just the race pimps (and by the way I "call" them that because that's what they are).  The sister of one of these three thugs is blaming what they did on "the community" not on the goddamn perp.  When will these fucking lowlife perps ever stop being the victims and instead be called what they damn well are.  Sorry,  worthless,  lowlife murdering scum.
Sorry,  worthless,  lowlife murdering scum......

That says it all. They were bored, wanted to see someone die, and hate whites.

Nadalfan......one more time , Zimmerman profiled a suspicious person in a gated neighborhood plagued with crime. He did not do it because Martin was BLACK. 

Profiling is not illegal.. I highly doubt those three actually watched the trial, read the reports, and formed an educated opinion regarding the charges. They jumped on the race bandwagon and WANTED Zimmerman convicted because Martin was BLACK.

Nekochan wrote:Should white people start wearing t-shirts or badges that say:

I'm part of the 10% of good whites...please don't hate me!
LOL  
Murder of Australian man a hate crime 10off-040212

Murder of Australian man a hate crime Dont_hate_me_because_im_white_tshirt-p235101702797204694en7m7_400

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For nadalfan and any of the rest of you race pimp lovers.
Where is the outrage from the race pimps and obama on this?

Here's how it went down.  A white woman was out pushing her baby in a stroller in Brunswick,  Georgia.  The "boy's" referred to in the story are black.
Here is an excerpt from the CNN account...

West earlier told reporters that the incident occurred at 9 a.m. Thursday as she was walking home from the post office, pushing her son, Antonio, in a stroller. She said she saw two boys.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

West said she tried to perform CPR on her son and that the police took over when they arrived, but to no avail. "We lost him," she said.

So here it is several months later,  and when I do a google search for "sharpton baby murdered brunswick ga" I would expect to find reports that sharpton is outraged by this.  Instead this is what we get...

https://www.google.com/search?q=sharpton+brunswick+ga+baby+murder&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Not a peep out of sharpton,  jackson,  black panthers, obama or any other race pimps.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That "hate crime" thing is a total crock of shit. It only applies when whites have hate. It is itself a fucking racist concept.
The black race is now as racist as any race who ever lived in this country.

2seaoat

Why would anybody have outrage? The legal system has properly charged folks who are accused of a crime. This very thread implies that blacks racially attacking whites goes unpunished. It is laughable to read the logic of this thread to justify the obvious racism in the hearts of the participants......pure grins and giggles.

Everyday in America hate crimes happen. They cut both ways and they are illegal. The question is will they be charged. There is not even bond on these defendants, so what is the beef? Is the beef that rational folks still recognize racism is alive and well in America, but if we only recognized that people of color also can be racist.......that somehow that would provide cover for the de facto racism which followed the legal racism of just 50 years ago. I am always amused at the logic........the denial........and ultimately the belief that the hand is faster than the eye.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Why would anybody have outrage?   The legal system has properly charged folks who are accused of a crime.   This very thread implies that blacks racially attacking whites goes unpunished.   It is laughable to read the logic of this thread to justify the obvious racism in the hearts of the participants......pure grins and giggles.  

Everyday in America hate crimes happen.   They cut both ways and they are illegal.   The question is will they be charged.    There is not even bond on these defendants, so what is the beef?   Is the beef that rational folks still recognize racism is alive and well in America, but if we only recognized that people of color also can be racist.......that somehow that would provide cover for the de facto racism which followed the legal racism of just 50 years ago.   I am always amused at the logic........the denial........and ultimately the belief that the hand is faster than the eye.
Are you part of the 10%?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Why would anybody have outrage?  
That question just about says it all.  I rest my case.

2seaoat

That question just about says it all. I rest my case.

You never have presented a case......but you can rest anytime your heart desires. We certainly need more dogmatic rationalization of institutionalized racism in America by showing that some people of color can be racist too.......stunning logic.........Ironsides jumped out of his wheelchair and decided to become Perry Mason again........he simply was inspired by your rested case.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Why would anybody have outrage?
Obviously, the outrage stems from the long and sordid history of our nation's justice system failing Australian-Americans.

2seaoat

Obviously, the outrage stems from the long and sordid history of our nation's justice system failing Australian-Americans.

Olivia Newton John has been furious with the inattentive nature of the American Justice system to Australians......I think she was leading a boycott.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum