Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The state of American politics is defined by this web page.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But you have to take the page in it's entirety.
If you just watch the featured video,  that is not the whole picture.
It's found in the video,  in the blog comments below the video,  and by the list of linked videos on the right of the page.

It's stunning to see the woman say Obama is "an arab" in the video.
And then read this comment in the blog...

The state of American politics is defined by this web page. Arab10

Obama is "a disgusting monster" even to an arab.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's also defined by what's on this web page.  And again,  it's not explained by the featured story and it's photographs alone.  You have to take that in the context of the whole page including the blog comments at the bottom.
And you have to remember that one of our own participants here said she believes the bombing victims are "actors" too.

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/fake-boston-bombing-victim-confirmed/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What I've learned by reading threads to the forum this morning.

1.  The best way to treat cancer is to not treat it at all.

2.  The best way to write a post is to put the words "enlightened progressive liberal" in it and repeat that several times.

BUT,  on the other hand,  because of reading a thread on this forum yesterday,  I have discovered that it's a very good possibility that I contracted Lymphoma cancer because of all the aspartame I've consumed.
And by the way,  as soon as I learned about this I threw a whole 1000 count box of Equal in the garbage and went to Sams and bought Truvia to replace it.

And now for something completely different as Monty Python would say.
It's not the amazing fucking video you will see here that is fuckingly amazing.  It's the fact that no media is even mentioning that utility trailer flying through the air too,  not just the pickup truck.  As someone who pulled utility trailers most all his life,  when I'm looking at the video my eyes go to the trailer more than they do the truck.

And one final point about that video.  If someone can actually capture that pickup and trailer flying through the air,  with all the tens of millions of cellphone cameras in operation now then why can't someone capture believable video of a UFO?  
Which leads me to believe that most if not all the thousands of claims of UFO sightings are mass psychosis.
And if that is actually the case,  then it's scary to even think about.  That thousands are seeing things that aint there I mean.  Because what in hell are thousands of people gonna see next that aint there.
I don't EVEN want to think about that.  It's just too fucking scary.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody"

That is actually what one of them said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/teenagers-allegedly-murder-college-baseball-player-boredom-article-1.1431445

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:It's also defined by what's on this web page.  And again,  it's not explained by the featured story and it's photographs alone.  You have to take that in the context of the whole page including the blog comments at the bottom.
And you have to remember that one of our own participants here said she believes the bombing victims are "actors" too.

Bob: The spine of the problem is that we simply can no longer believe anything broadcast by the media, or for that matter, the government. Can you say credibility? The truth is, we're being lied to all the time -- by the police, by the Pentagon, by the CIA, the FBI, the President, the State Department, the IRS, and the list goes on and on and on. Reality!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:But you have to take the page in it's entirety.
If you just watch the featured video,  that is not the whole picture.
It's found in the video,  in the blog comments below the video,  and by the list of linked videos on the right of the page.

It's stunning to see the woman say Obama is "an arab" in the video.
And then read this comment in the blog...

The state of American politics is defined by this web page. Arab10

Obama is "a disgusting monster" even to an arab.  lol
What web page?

WAR CRIMINAL..!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:
 The spine of the problem is that we simply can no longer believe anything broadcast by the media, or for that matter, the government.  Can you say credibility?  The truth is, we're being lied to all the time -- by the police, by the Pentagon, by the CIA, the FBI, the President, the State Department, the IRS, and the list goes on and on and on.  Reality![/b]
It's even worse than that,  wordslinger.  Because we're ALSO being lied to by the nuts and retards on the internet who are warning us about all the other liars.  lol

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Bob wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
 The spine of the problem is that we simply can no longer believe anything broadcast by the media, or for that matter, the government.  Can you say credibility?  The truth is, we're being lied to all the time -- by the police, by the Pentagon, by the CIA, the FBI, the President, the State Department, the IRS, and the list goes on and on and on.  Reality![/b]
It's even worse than that,  wordslinger.  Because we're ALSO being lied to by the nuts and retards on the internet who are warning us about all the other liars.  lol
Exactly! The government and social media have hammered us with their so-called truths for so long that the free will of the sheeple are evolving into the free-will of the liars. Today's generation will believe anything they're told by the government and the media instead of believing in what their cognizant, self aware, minds know to be true. But, that's just the opinion of this cynical, pessimistic old Imp.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:It's also defined by what's on this web page.  And again,  it's not explained by the featured story and it's photographs alone.  You have to take that in the context of the whole page including the blog comments at the bottom.

Bob, to what purpose was this hoax generated?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Bob, to what purpose was this hoax generated?[/quote]
I dunno, yella. The motive for all the mass shooting hoaxes over the last few years (Aurora movie theater, Connecticut school shooting, etc), was to turn the public against allowing people to possess guns so that the illuminatti controlled government could pass laws to outlaw us from having any guns. And once we're all disarmed, the illuminatti would be able to round us all up and put us in the FEMA concentration camps.

I'm not certain what the motive was for the Boston bombing hoax. I guess it was to falsely pin it on muslims so that the public would continue to support the illuminatti's phony "war on terror".
But that's just a guess.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

Bob, to what purpose was this hoax generated?
I dunno,  yella.  The motive for all the mass shooting hoaxes over the last few years (Aurora movie theater,  Connecticut school shooting,  etc),   was to turn the public against allowing people to possess guns so that the illuminatti controlled government could pass laws to outlaw us from having any guns.  And once we're all disarmed,  the illuminatti would be able to round us all up and put us in the FEMA concentration camps.

I'm not certain what the motive was for the Boston bombing hoax.  I guess it was to falsely pin it on muslims so that the public would continue to support the illuminatti's phony "war on terror".  
But that's just a guess.[/quote]
I remember seeing the very graphic photo of the man whose leg was off with two bones protruding from a bloody stump, but I don't remember him ever being identified or interviewed by Fox who would eat that up if it was for real.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum