Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegals demanding free organ transplants in all places....Chicago

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/08/illegal-aliens-demand-free-organ-transplants/

Illegal immigrants have boldly demanded everything from civil rights in the U.S. to driver’s licenses and government benefits such as welfare and discounted tuition at public universities, so why stop there?

Now they want American taxpayers to finance their organ transplants! This is even more brazen than the discrimination lawsuits illegal aliens have filed against law enforcement agencies—both federal and local—in the U.S. over the years. To make their point, the illegal immigrants have gone on a hunger strike outside an Illinois hospital demanding free organ transplants for themselves and their fellow undocumented comrades.
=======

Any law making their status here legal will only embolden them to demand more. Deport them all I say and let them demand that back in their country
of origin.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/08/illegal-aliens-demand-free-organ-transplants/

Illegal immigrants have boldly demanded everything from civil rights in the U.S. to driver’s licenses and government benefits such as welfare and discounted tuition at public universities, so why stop there?

Now they want American taxpayers to finance their organ transplants! This is even more brazen than the discrimination lawsuits illegal aliens have filed against law enforcement agencies—both federal and local—in the U.S. over the years. To make their point, the illegal immigrants have gone on a hunger strike outside an Illinois hospital demanding free organ transplants for themselves and their fellow undocumented comrades.
=======

Any law making their status here legal will only embolden them to demand more. Deport them all I say and let them demand that back in their country
of origin.
Illegal immigrants cross the border into the US just for transplant surgery.

Federal law generally bars illegal immigrants from being covered by Medicaid. But a little-known part of the state-federal health insurance program for the poor has long paid about $2 billion a year for emergency treatment for a group of patients who, according to hospitals, mostly comprise illegal immigrants

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2013/february/13/medicaid-illegal-immigrant-emergency-care.aspx

Read the article. mind boggling.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/08/illegal-aliens-demand-free-organ-transplants/

=======

of origin.
   Perhaps becoming an 'illegal' is the best route to ensuring that your healthcare needs are met along with all the other freebies....seems that citizens are the ones that are forced to jump through hoops and are treated like non-citizens...

Jake92

Change the law that requires the hospital to treat them no matter who they are, what they have, or weather they are citizens or not.. They ALWAYS ask me or anybody I know what insurance is paying BEFORE they let me in the ER.. They ONLY exception is when an ambulance took me to the ER.. The same thing happens when my parents or relatives go to the dr or ER.. We normally have to show them an ID card BEFORE being seen for an appointment..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum