Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary tossing out the race card early....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324139404579013144182779468.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion

Hillary Clinton began her 2016 march to the White House last week, and it wasn't a promising debut. The former first lady and Senator used her first big policy speech since leaving the State Department to portray American election laws as fundamentally racist. The speech was longer on anecdotes than statistics, so allow us to fill in some of the holes.

"In 2013, so far, more than 80 bills restricting voting rights have been introduced in 31 states," Mrs. Clinton told her political base of lawyers at the American Bar Association. She portrayed these laws as part of an effort reaching back years to "disproportionately impact African-Americans, Latino and young voters." And she threw the Supreme Court in as part of this racist conspiracy, assailing its recent decision finding the "preclearance" section of the Voting Rights Act to be unconstitutional.

Obviously she has learned well from the Sith Lord COWH on racial division.

What irks liberals the most is that the rest of America is FOR voting laws that require an ID to PROVE who you are before voting. We're on to the game or the "gaming" of the election process where liberals want dead and illegal people to vote early and often.

2Hillary tossing out the race card early.... Empty crap 8/20/2013, 1:14 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324139404579013144182779468.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion

Hillary Clinton began her 2016 march to the White House last week, and it wasn't a promising debut. The former first lady and Senator used her first big policy speech since leaving the State Department to portray American election laws as fundamentally racist. The speech was longer on anecdotes than statistics, so allow us to fill in some of the holes.

"In 2013, so far, more than 80 bills restricting voting rights have been introduced in 31 states," Mrs. Clinton told her political base of lawyers at the American Bar Association. She portrayed these laws as part of an effort reaching back years to "disproportionately impact African-Americans, Latino and young voters." And she threw the Supreme Court in as part of this racist conspiracy, assailing its recent decision finding the "preclearance" section of the Voting Rights Act to be unconstitutional.

What irks liberals the most is that the rest of America is FOR voting laws that require an ID to PROVE who you are before voting. We're on to the game or the "gaming" of the election process where liberals want dead and illegal people to vote early and often.

First, if someone has been in the national political picture since the early '90s, can it really be a debut?? And, you claim to be a teacher?? She did not say anything she has not said before. And if, in your opinion, it was not promising, it must have went well.
Second, there is no voter fraud. It is non-existent except in your little conservative bubble which rationalizes that,  "the only way the black guy could have won is through fraud, even though there is no proof at all."
We are on to the game or the 'gaming' of the election process where conservatives do not want poor blacks and Hispanics to vote at all.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Anybody can say anything they want about Hillary, it doesn't matter to me cause it'll be a cold day in Hell before I vote for her.

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324139404579013144182779468.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion

First, if someone has been in the national political picture since the early '90s, can it really be a debut?? And, you claim to be a teacher?? She did not say anything she has not said before. And if, in your opinion, it was not promising, it must have went well.
Second, there is no voter fraud. It is non-existent except in your little conservative bubble which rationalizes that,  "the only way the black guy could have won is through fraud, even though there is no proof at all."
We are on to the game or the 'gaming' of the election process where conservatives do not want poor blacks and Hispanics to vote at all.
Good morning sock errrrrrrrr Bill, and nobody is disenfranchising minority voters. Those are scare tactics. It is imperative that you PROVE who you are BEFORE you vote. It's pretty simple that you and other Dems want to continue gaming elections to your favor by having illegals and dead people continue to vote and vote often. Sorry, the game is up and even the SCOTUS see it for what it is....so sorry Bill.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Good morning  sock errrrrrrrr Bill, and nobody is disenfranchising minority voters. Those are scare tactics. It is imperative that you PROVE who you are BEFORE you vote. It's pretty simple that you and other Dems want to continue gaming elections to your favor by having illegals and dead people continue to vote and vote often. Sorry, the game is up and even the SCOTUS see it for what it is....so sorry Bill.
     More than the race card.....seems there are some in the democrat party that feel Ms Rodham-Clinton is making the cowh a lame duck president too early and is harming his ability to be effective...Remember the Clinton's were not happy when the cowh's campaign played the race card against them and if there is anything that is known about the Clinton's is that they dont forget....are vindictive...and will do what is needed to secure power....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Horse manure...spread it thick. Hillary Clinton has class...something that is apparently beyond the scope of some people here. So now instead of blaming Republicans in Congress for stonewalling the President's agenda in every possible way, it's suddenly Hillary Clinton's fault. Right. And the new restrictions on voters that are popping up are just a reaction to the almost completely non-existent incidences of individuals going to the polls more than once. How do you arrive at that conclusion, despite statistical analysis that's been provided time and again? Why...someone said it on FAUX NEWS, Rush Limbaugh said it (so it must be true), or you read it on Breitbart.

Hillary is a liar plain and simple. People died and she lied (sound familiar FT?). I hope whomever runs against her in the Dem party plays over and over her saying, "what difference does it make?", in regards to the American deaths in Benghazi.

VectorMan

VectorMan

That crazy bitch doesn't have an ounce of class.

Why would anyone think she has class? Because she stood by her unfaithful rapist husband? That just makes her stupid as well.

Run! Hillary! Run! LOL

boards of FL

boards of FL

So...what is the problem here? She made an accurate comment about the republican push to disenfranchise voters. The article even confirms as much.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:That crazy bitch doesn't have an ounce of class.

Why would anyone think she has class? Because she stood by her unfaithful rapist husband? That just makes her stupid as well.

Run! Hillary! Run! LOL
Hillary has an agenda....the number one reason she stood by Bill. Even with his lies and indiscretions he still has the attention of the American public.

ImpishScoundrel wrote:Anybody can say anything they want about Hillary, it doesn't matter to me cause it'll be a cold day in Hell before I vote for her.
Hillary tossing out the race card early.... Th?id=H.5046926946862704&pid=1

I'm there!

Let's just hope she doesn't run for president of this forum because it does that quite often around here...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Very Happy

...Speaking of which I should go check on the Gates To He... I mean the Hall Of Shame.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Damaged Eagle wrote:
ImpishScoundrel wrote:Anybody can say anything they want about Hillary, it doesn't matter to me cause it'll be a cold day in Hell before I vote for her.
Hillary tossing out the race card early.... Th?id=H.5046926946862704&pid=1

I'm there!

Let's just hope she doesn't run for president of this forum because it does that quite often around here...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

...Speaking of which I should go check on the Gates To He... I mean the Hall Of Shame.
Don't waste your time. I checked the gates recently. Still hot and getting hotter.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Hillary is a liar plain and simple. People died and she lied (sound familiar FT?). I hope whomever runs against her in the Dem party plays over and over her saying, "what difference does it make?", in regards to the American deaths in Benghazi.
She was making the point that nothing she could say or do could bring back the ambassador or the members of the military that lost their lives. But Markle actually brought up the fact that the CIA was all over Benghazi...that there was more going on than anyone knew...and I always suspected the timing of that incident because it was so near the election...so, yes, I believe there are people who will do absolutely anything to win an election in the United States, which has the dubious distinction of being the most militarily mighty nation on Earth. Follow the money; take note of companies that derive their economic benefits from war.

I actually saw a segment on the news last night that advanced an opinion about why we "can't" cut off aid to Egypt. The rationale for that one was that we have actual manufacturing jobs tied to providing tank parts to their military, and we might lose those jobs. For God's sake, people, MAKE SOMETHING ELSE.

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
I'm there!

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

Don't waste your time.  I checked the gates recently.  Still hot and getting hotter.
Hillary tossing out the race card early.... Th?id=H.4963497208186338&pid=1

I know what you mean. The Hall Of Shame just hasn't been the same after Bored's quit putting stuff in there. I was hoping to have a whole discussion end up there a while ago but then he turned all 'I ain't doin' this anymore' and I lost my chance. Here's the discussion if you want to look...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t6152-i-m-impressed

I really tried! I did! I did! But Boreds doesn't seem to appreciate the complexities, or my requests, and I guess the Gates will have to fall and everyone experience...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuIkINDV0tg

Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum