Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pervert Sentenced to 2 years for 48 counts of criminal sexual acts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This is what is wrong with our justice system. Panty waisted judges letting criminals off with basically no punishment whatsoever. With time served this pervert is eligible for release this September.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-07-14/news/32677677_1_andrew-goodman-mental-hospital-victim

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:This is what is wrong with our justice system. Panty waisted judges letting criminals off with basically no punishment whatsoever. With time served this pervert is eligible for release this September.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-07-14/news/32677677_1_andrew-goodman-mental-hospital-victim

This is wrong on so many levels! Evil or Very Mad

I'll bet the judge is a perv too.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

From the article..... He pleaded guilty to committing 48 felony counts of criminal sexual acts under a plea engineered by Murphy, who claimed, according to judicial sources, that he wanted to spare the victims the trauma of a trial. Never mind that the victims and families were fully prepared to proceed.

“Letting this man go is a very grave mistake,” one victim, now 17, told Murphy. “I have no doubt he’ll try to do the same thing to other children once he gets out.” Chillingly, Goodman turned to the victim in court and said, “I love you. I did and still to do this day.”

Murphy’s sentence flies in the face of a New York statute that authorizes the attorney general to seek the indefinite institutionalization of a sex offender after he has finished a prison term if mental health authorities and a judge agree there is good reason to believe he remains a threat.

Hopefully a different Judge will agree to institutionalize this sick-o.....of course he needs to be jailed instead of committed. Evil or Very Mad

a US Atty is arresting him and trying him on federal charges so he doesn't get out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum