Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 Election.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12016 Election..... Empty 2016 Election..... 8/16/2013, 12:39 pm

Howard Dean going to Iowa!.....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW!!!!!

22016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/16/2013, 6:16 pm

knothead

knothead

news, Dean is a piece of work for sure BUT I still think he could beat the crap out of Ted Cruz!!!!! Just sayin' . . . . .

32016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/17/2013, 5:29 pm

Dean could have beaten "W" in '04 too if the news media hadn't gone out of its way to make him look like a crazy person. I've never seen anyone so beaten up over a yell that was just meant to inspire his young voters.
I'd love for him to run again. I'd definitely vote for him in the primary over Hillary (I still don't think she'll run) or over Biden.

He's smarter than both of them.

42016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/17/2013, 6:04 pm

I would be very surprised if hillary didn't run till the end... and I hope we see biden for awhile... I'm a big fan.

52016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/17/2013, 6:21 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Biden may not have the best bedside manor, though I agree with him on policy. Clearly more optimal than anything offered by republicans, yes?

62016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/17/2013, 6:39 pm

boards of FL wrote:Biden may not have the best bedside manor, though I agree with him on policy. Clearly more optimal than anything offered by republicans, yes?
Yes... although I wasn't being insincere... I like joe. I don't want him to be potus... but I think he actually means well.

Like bush.

72016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/17/2013, 6:40 pm

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:Biden may not have the best bedside manor, though I agree with him on policy.  Clearly more optimal than anything offered by republicans, yes?

YES

82016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/17/2013, 6:42 pm

knothead

knothead

bluemoon wrote:Dean could have beaten "W" in '04 too if the news media hadn't gone out of its way to make him look like a crazy person. I've never seen anyone so beaten up over a yell that was just meant to inspire his young voters.
I'd love for him to run again. I'd definitely vote for him in the primary over Hillary (I still don't think she'll run) or over Biden.

Smarter than Hillary? Not so sure of that but my choice of word would be more savvy . . . .

92016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/17/2013, 6:48 pm

knothead wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Dean could have beaten "W" in '04 too if the news media hadn't gone out of its way to make him look like a crazy person. I've never seen anyone so beaten up over a yell that was just meant to inspire his young voters.

Smarter than Hillary? Not so sure of that but my choice of word would be more savvy . . . .
Hillary isn't interested in the day to day invents of the huddled masses... nor the messengers.

I see another ideologue.

102016 Election..... Empty Re: 2016 Election..... 8/19/2013, 8:25 pm

boards of FL wrote:Biden may not have the best bedside manor, though I agree with him on policy.  Clearly more optimal than anything offered by republicans, yes?
H to the no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum