Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a great country....

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What a great country.... Empty What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 10:18 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that my Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English, mixed color, and he has no friggin clue who his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday. What a great country this is.

2What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 10:22 am

Joanimaroni wrote:I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that my Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English, mixed color, and he has no friggin clue who his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday. What a great country this is.

Isn't it? LOL!

3What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 10:24 am

Joanimaroni wrote:I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that my Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English, mixed color, and he has no friggin clue who his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday. What a great country this is.

Perfect

4What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 10:36 am

Sal

Sal

Is this cribbed chain email supposed to be less racist because you replaced "black" with "mixed color"? It's not. It just makes you a coward.

5What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 10:40 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:

Isn't it? LOL!

I've been thinking about you....I'm keeping my Doberman grandson. I swim laps in the pool and he runs around the pool, I water the flowers and he tries to catch the water from the sprayer, he helps me empty the dishwasher, and when I cook he his between me and the counter, while on the computer his head is under my arm.... He gently wakes me in the morning with a series of soft barks and groans...he is trying to talk to me.

6What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 10:48 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:

Is this cribbed chain email supposed to be less racist because you replaced "black" with "mixed color"? It's not. It just makes you a coward.

Give it a rest Jessie.

7What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 10:50 am

salinsky wrote:

The mixed color is still racist..they're not one of us..
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-welfareblack.htm
I am against welfare for those able to work and I never thought paying people to breed was a good idea.. I'm for abortion too..

8What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:10 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

salinsky wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you but...I did not change a thing nor am I a coward. Do you always label people negatively?

9What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:11 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lurch wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I am against welfare for those able to work and I never thought paying people to breed was a good idea.. I'm for abortion too..

One of us? I'm part Hispanic....am I one of us?

10What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:12 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Lurch wrote:
salinsky wrote:

One of us? I'm part Hispanic....am I one of us?
I guess that means you can't be a racist then. not.

11What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:17 am

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Sorry to disappoint you but...I did not change a thing nor am I a coward. Do you always label people negatively?

That chain email has been making the rounds amongst the teabags for months, and it has always been a "black" dog. The chairman of the Virginia GOP was caught forwarding it and had to resign.

If you didn't change it, that just makes you a less original, garden-variety racist. And yes, I always label racists negatively.

12What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:25 am

Lurch wrote: I guess that means you can't be a racist then. not.

Is "mixed race" also racist? It seems like I read that term in the news all the time...

I suppose I could google it, but I'm pretty happy using you as my personal google for the moment, Lurch.

Like a Star @ heaven riceme

13What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:28 am

salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Sorry to disappoint you but...I did not change a thing nor am I a coward. Do you always label people negatively?

That chain email has been making the rounds amongst the teabags for months, and it has always been a "black" dog. The chairman of the Virginia GOP was caught forwarding it and had to resign.

If you didn't change it, that just makes you a less original, garden-variety racist. And yes, I always label racists negatively.

You wouldn't know a racist if one walked up and punched you in the face. You are a typical liberal troll who tosses the racist label anytime someone disagrees with you.

14What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:45 am

I think it is a stretch to call it racist. Joani isn't mean-spirited as SOME people are on here.

15What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 11:47 am

riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote: I guess that means you can't be a racist then. not.

Is "mixed race" also racist? It seems like I read that term in the news all the time...

I suppose I could google it, but I'm pretty happy using you as my personal google for the moment, Lurch.

Saying "Mixed race" is bringing race into play.. al and jesse can't be racist either going by those standards. It's only honkies who can do it.

16What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 12:11 pm

Lurch wrote:
Saying "Mixed race" is bringing race into play.. al and jesse can't be racist either going by those standards. It's only honkies who can do it.[/quote]

Roger that. Makes sense, I suppose. Wonder why I read it in the news all the time? I should pay better attention to the sources who use the term, I suppose.

17What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 12:21 pm

riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Saying "Mixed race" is bringing race into play.. al and jesse can't be racist either going by those standards. It's only honkies who can do it.

Roger that. Makes sense, I suppose. Wonder why I read it in the news all the time? I should pay better attention to the sources who use the term, I suppose. [/quote]
Just saying mixed race isn't racist.. It's all about the context of the post comparing them to being lazy, not knowing their daddy and so on.

18What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 12:26 pm

Lurch wrote:
Just saying mixed race isn't racist.. It's all about the context of the post comparing them to being lazy, not knowing their daddy and so on.

Oh oh oh! My apologies. I misread your post, and thought you said the opposite, which you obviously picked up on. Thanks for clarifying.

19What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 12:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You have to feel sorry for someone like Salinsky....such a sour-puss.

20What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 12:39 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:You have to feel sorry for someone like Salinsky....such a sour-puss.
Yep.. he sure is.. same with dreams, ghandi and a few others.

21What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 12:46 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Isn't it? LOL!

I've been thinking about you....I'm keeping my Doberman grandson. I swim laps in the pool and he runs around the pool, I water the flowers and he tries to catch the water from the sprayer, he helps me empty the dishwasher, and when I cook he his between me and the counter, while on the computer his head is under my arm.... He gently wakes me in the morning with a series of soft barks and groans...he is trying to talk to me.

If you have a Doberman grandson, what exactly does that make you? Think hard.

22What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 12:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Isn't it? LOL!

If you have a Doberman grandson, what exactly does that make you? Think hard.

a nicer person than you....

23What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 1:32 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Isn't it? LOL!

Aren't they the sweetest dogs? Mine comes up and puts her head under my arm too when I'm on the computer.Everybody panics when they see her,though.

24What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 1:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

They love affection.

25What a great country.... Empty Re: What a great country.... 7/27/2012, 3:42 pm

The voter registration card will be in the mail next week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum