Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nekos cat Skyping with his friend back in Japan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekos cat Skyping with his friend back in Japan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-6Nf7tl02bEXmrHNjOwtRvWb4Y0RcUCEHQa1rfS0E9u6iUN0K

LOL I have an Iphone 5 with the "face time" feature. I was on phone with my sister and ex wife tonight. It was surreal.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:LOL I have an Iphone 5 with the "face time" feature. I was on phone with my sister and ex wife tonight. It was surreal.

I know I should not be asking this, but why is your sister hanging out with your ex?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:Nekos cat Skyping with his friend back in Japan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-6Nf7tl02bEXmrHNjOwtRvWb4Y0RcUCEHQa1rfS0E9u6iUN0K
Now this is just too cute!
My Japanese kitty is getting old. Sad  Hubby and I were just talking about how much she's aged over the last 3 or 4 years. We don't know exactly how old she is. We adopted her in 2003 and she was a grown cat then. So we're pretty sure that she's 12+ years old. She is the sweetest cat ever. I do love Japanese kitty cats. cat 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum