Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turns Out Tamerlan Was Your Kinda Guy, Teo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Tamerlan Tsarnaev subscribed to publications espousing white supremacy and government conspiracy theories.

The programme discovered that Tamerlan Tsarnaev possessed articles which argued that both 9/11 and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing were government conspiracies.

Another in his possession was about "the rape of our gun rights".

There was also material about US drones killing civilians, and about the plight of those still imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23541341

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah that's why they framed him...too bad.

2seaoat

Yeah that's why they framed him...too bad.

Do you think he is innocent of the crimes which he has been charged?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

His only crime was trusting the CIA and taking their money for services rendered.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Turns Out Tamerlan Was Your Kinda Guy, Teo Slaves10

2seaoat

His only crime was trusting the CIA and taking their money for services rendered.

To what end?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://niqnaq.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/quite-a-lot-of-new-facts-about-tamerlan-and-the-cia/

The Georgian intelligence documents indicate Tsarnaev attended the Jamestown Foundation seminars in Tbilisi.......

......The Jamestown Foundation is a long-standing front operation for the CIA, it being founded in part by CIA director William Casey in 1984. The organization was used as an employer for high-ranking Soviet bloc defectors, including the Soviet Under-Sec-Gen of the UN Arkady Shevchenko and Romanian intelligence official Ion Pacepa. The Russian FSB domestic intelligence agency and SVR foreign intelligence agency have long suspected Jamestown of helping to foment rebellions in Chechnya, Ingushetia, and other north Caucasus republics.

2seaoat

Again, to what end?

He can't answer the questions as it would require him talking in a Cartesian circle.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You dudes surely know why they call it covert operations don't you ?..Just like McVeigh was an asset so was Tamerlan but I am sure they didn't wear the sweatshirts with CIA or FBI across the back...all we have is testimony from witnesses which seem to die shortly after spilling the beans...wasn't one of Tamerlans buddies shot by an FBI agent, or should I say terminated...and didn't a couple FBI agents related to the case fall to their deaths from a chopper...sure you dudes gotta see it on Fox or CNN or you couldn't process it for yourself because you believe in coincidences..I don't. Tamerlan's mother says they were setup..that's good enough for me...

Oh and the CIA blew up the seal team...great people to work for...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh and the ambassador that was murdered during a CIA arms deal gone bad. The one that could have been saved during the 6 hours that the BRAVE AND I DO MEAN BRAVE seals held off the invaders, well they let him and them die. That's messed up.

There was a drill in process during the Boston marathon and all they did was let it go live...pretty simple way to have plausible dependability in case it they get caught...but oh that's just a coincidence...right my ass.

2seaoat

If you could give me even a plausible theory of the CIA taking such a risk for some high level goal, you got me. Does not make a lick of sense.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It is all about money. That is what WACO was. The pattern continues. With the duplication of so many departments there are constant calls to cut funding as we are broke . The government has to rob us to pay these criminal organizations that manufacture operations to continue to exist. The FBI encourages and creates terrorists from local low IQ Muslim and redneck idiots to justify their existence...IT IS ON RECORD ! But you think it must be something more important or deeper than just money. That's why so many oddball things happen in Government ,,MONEY.

2seaoat

The CIA is designed to operate in the foreign relations. The FBI in domestic. I just do not see the reasoning for involvement with these two kids. I do not understand how dropping bombs at the Marathon advances some CIA strategy. If it was for increased funding, the FBI would be the recipient, and they are the ones who I believe mishandled this case, but I just do not find the logic of their involvement. I have met FBI agents and CIA agents and I could not imagine one of those agents working to place a bomb in a crowd of Americans......it simply makes no sense. I had a professor who actively was a CIA agent and he sponsored student trips to Latin America, and he had met with Peron and brought the information back where he was always debriefed by the CIA, and they helped him get to talk to different levels of Politicians and business owners in Latin America. The focus was not domestic. He was this nerdy professor type, and he would never be capable of harming Americans, but he was directed by the CIA and used the professor cover to gain a great deal of information.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The fact there are honest people in every organization doesn't mean they all are. As for your personal experience with them that is so superficial as to be easily discounted. You can see why police confiscate peoples money on the highways but can't see how creating terrorists legitimizes aka makes money for all the rest of the alphabet organizations...believe whatever lets you sleep at night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum