Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Kristol: A year ago Obama said al-Qaida is on the run, and now WE are on the run

+4
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Remember way back when Senator Barack Hussein Obama was Candidate Obama and he told us how the Muslim World would welcome him as President?

How has that worked out?

Bill Kristol: A year ago Obama said al-Qaida is on the run, and now WE are on the run

Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol remarked on Sunday that President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign rhetoric on foreign policy stood in stark contrast to the turmoil in the Middle East stirred by threats from al-Qaida, pointing out that the U.S. closed 22 embassies throughout the Muslim world.

“Four years ago President Obama gave a much heralded speech as outreach to the Muslim world,” Kristol said. “And now, four years later we are closing embassies throughout the Muslim world. A year ago, the president said al-Qaida is on the run. And now we seem to be on the run.”

“I’m not criticizing the decision to close the embassies. That’s probably the right thing to do for the sake of trying to save American lives and others, but it’s a terrible thing,” he added. “That you know, just a year ago boasting al-Qaida is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/04/bill-kristol-a-year-ago-obama-said-al-qaida-is-on-the-run-and-now-we-are-on-the-run/#ixzz2b41xzYYo

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who gives a crap about Bill Kristol's opinion (neocon extraordinare)?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who gives a crap about Bill Kristol's opinion (neocon extraordinare)?

What's the matter? President Barack Hussein Obama not quite measuring up?

What was it that Mr. Kristol said which isn't true?

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who gives a crap about Bill Kristol's opinion (neocon extraordinare)?

What's the matter?  President Barack Hussein Obama not quite measuring up?

What was it that Mr. Kristol said which isn't true?

Same as Bush's "mission accomplished" statement?....

5Bill Kristol: A year ago Obama said al-Qaida is on the run, and now WE are on the run Empty Thank you. 8/5/2013, 6:56 am

Exactly.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The real issue isn't what Kristol said, it's what Obama said.

Nekochan wrote:The real issue isn't what Kristol said, it's what Obama said.

And that is exactly why the supporters of the cowh will not attempt to answer the original atricle but rather attempt to discredit the author even though he used the words of the cowh.....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:

Exactly.

Exactly what? Bill Kristol's opinion was right on target.

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Exactly.

Exactly what? Bill Kristol's opinion was right on target.

The truth hurts...

Sal

Sal

BENGHAZI!!

Sal wrote:BENGHAZI!!

And here's their poster boy!...Susan Rice fearing ANOTHER Benghazi has continued with the shutdowns....Fearing another Benghazi---Thought the cowh dismissed this as just one of the phoney scandals?....But phoney enough to close Embassies?....

2seaoat

And that is exactly why the supporters of the cowh will not attempt to answer the original atricle but rather attempt to discredit the author even though he used the words of the cowh.....

Al queda is on the run, just like the Germans were at the battle of the bulge......overconfidence gets people killed. Caution is wise as Krystol stated......so exactly what is the problem?

Markle

Markle

newswatcher wrote:

And here's their poster boy!...Susan Rice fearing ANOTHER Benghazi has continued with the shutdowns....Fearing another Benghazi---Thought the cowh dismissed this as just one of the phoney scandals?....But phoney enough to close Embassies?....

Quite true. If Benghazi is a phony scandal, why are we closing 19 Embassies in the Middle East and North Africa?

Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Quite true.  If Benghazi is a phony scandal, why are we closing 19 Embassies in the Middle East and North Africa?

And once again the supporters of this administration are unable to discuss/debate these questions with any logic....but when the spokesperson here is 'sal' it pretty much explains....

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Quite true.  If Benghazi is a phony scandal, why are we closing 19 Embassies in the Middle East and North Africa?

And once again the supporters of this administration are unable to discuss/debate these questions with any logic....but when the spokesperson here is 'sal' it pretty much explains....

Just illustrating your colossal hypocrisy, Hambone.

With Benghazi, you can't get enough of accusing the POTUS of failure to protect our personnel.

And now, in an overabundance of caution, when he orders embassies closed for their own protection, you accuse him of running from Al Qaeda.

I know I shouldn't pick on the low hanging fruit, but my Mom taught me not to suffer fools, and you make it soooo easy.

Sal wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Just illustrating your colossal hypocrisy, Hambone.

With Benghazi, you can't get enough of accusing the POTUS of failure to protect our personnel.

And now, in an overabundance of caution, when he orders embassies closed for their own protection, you accuse him of running from Al Qaeda.

I know I shouldn't pick on the low hanging fruit, but my Mom taught me not to suffer fools, and you make it soooo easy.

Your just may be as stupid as you post!...Think about some things for a change...Never have accused the cowh for Benghazi because the facts have been hidden...but it stinks....The initial coverup from this administration was spontaneous protests and an internet film were responsible for the attacks...Then in his own words...he said the creation of "phony scandals" were responsible for not getting things done in DC....That follwed by Susan Rice closing embassies (rightfully so) fearing another Benghazi...????? ..so it wasn't a phony scandal or event?...or was it... and that leads to closing embassies?...Again in this OWN words he said Al Qaeda was on the run and yet look at the current events of the day...Does this mean that Al Qaeda was enboldened to plan more attacks because of the inactions after Benghazi?...Or because the cowh dismissed it as a "phony scandal"?...This is the same administration that didn't want to use the words terrorists/terrorism instead calling it 'work place violence' and 'man made events'....Now suddenly there is a terrorism problem...welcome to the real world....

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:

Your just may be as stupid as you post!...Think about some things for a change...Never have accused the cowh for Benghazi because the facts have been hidden...but it stinks....The initial coverup from this administration was spontaneous protests and an internet film were responsible for the attacks...Then in his own words...he said the creation of "phony scandals" were responsible for not getting things done in DC....That follwed by Susan Rice closing embassies (rightfully so) fearing another Benghazi...????? ..so it wasn't a phony scandal or event?...or was it... and that leads to closing embassies?...Again in this OWN words he said Al Qaeda was on the run and yet look at the current events of the day...Does this mean that Al Qaeda was enboldened to plan more attacks because of the inactions after Benghazi?...Or because the cowh dismissed it as a "phony scandal"?...This is the same administration that didn't want to use the words terrorists/terrorism instead calling it 'work place violence' and 'man made events'....Now suddenly there is a terrorism problem...welcome to the real world....

Mmmmm, boy!

A big ol' hypocrisy word salad!

Sal wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Mmmmm, boy!

And once again...reply void of intelligence...typical

knothead

knothead

Well stated . . . . . . .. I value my 9 yr old grand daughter opinion more than this neocon.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Mmmmm, boy!

Bill Kristol: A year ago Obama said al-Qaida is on the run, and now WE are on the run Imitationisthesincerest

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:

Well stated . . . . . . .. I value my 9 yr old grand daughter opinion more than this neocon.

Rare confirmation of the Progressives information sources. Nine year olds sentimentality and the comedy channel.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bill Kristol is nothing but a hack and is probably more culpable than anyone else for the disastrous wars of aggression perpetrated by the US against scapegoat "enemies".  More than likely, he personally laid the foundation for 9/11 with the call of PNAC for a "new Pearl Harbor".  

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. established in 1997 as a non-profit educational organization founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal is "to promote American global leadership."[1] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[2] With its members in numerous key administrative positions, the PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.[3][4]....

In its "Preface", in highlighted boxes, Rebuilding America's Defenses states that it aims to:
ESTABLISH FOUR CORE MISSIONS for the U.S. military:
defend the American homeland;
fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars;
perform the “constabulary” duties associated with shaping the security environment in critical regions;
transform U.S. forces to exploit the “revolution in military affairs”;

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[14]

In other words, Bill Kristol is a warmongering pig.

Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build the big bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks

You that never done nothin’
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it’s your little toy