Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was the CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'? Sounds like Iran Contra....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

The "PHONY" Scandal gets deeper and deeper.  The administration of President Barack Hussein Obama was running an arms smuggling team in Benghazi when the consulate was attacked.

All the more reasons for the Embassy to have been far more strongly defended.

From the Telegraph Saturday 03 August 2013

CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

The CIA has been subjecting operatives to monthly polygraph tests in an attempt to suppress details of a US arms smuggling operation in Benghazi that was ongoing when its ambassador was killed by a mob in the city last year, according to reports.

Up to 35 CIA operatives were working in the city during the attack last September on the US consulate that resulted in the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, according to CNN.

The circumstances of the attack are a subject of deep division in the US with some Congressional leaders pressing for a wide-ranging investigation into suspicions that the government has withheld details of its activities in the Libyan city.

The television network said that a CIA team was working in an annex near the consulate on a project to supply missiles from Libyan armouries to Syrian rebels.

Sources said that more Americans were hurt in the assault spearheaded by suspected Islamic radicals than had been previously reported. CIA chiefs were actively working to ensure the real nature of its operations in the city did not get out.

So only the losses suffered by the State Department in the city had been reported to Congress.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/10218288/CIA-running-arms-smuggling-team-in-Benghazi-when-consulate-was-attacked.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There is no doubt that the CIA was conducting a covert operation in Benghazi, managed by Gen. Patraeus, who resigned over a supposed sex scandal. Whoever put the ambassador and his group in harm's way should have been fired...and I believe that's what happened...and that there are right-wing neocon zealots in the CIA who would allow an event like this to occur for political, and even religious, motives. Lots of Mormons in the CIA...look it up.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://freethoughtblogs.com/rodda/2012/11/13/hey-general-petraeus-hows-that-spiritual-fitness-stuff-working-for-you/

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
There is no doubt that the CIA was conducting a covert operation in Benghazi, managed by Gen. Patraeus, who resigned over a supposed sex scandal.  Whoever put the ambassador and his group in harm's way should have been fired...and I believe that's what happened...and that there are right-wing neocon zealots in the CIA who would allow an event like this to occur for political, and even religious, motives.  Lots of Mormons in the CIA...look it up.

Wow...you sure are way out on your Conspiracy sites aren't you? Plus you are now boasting of being a bigot. Which most of us already knew.

As for Benghazi, it's to late to fire President Barack Hussein Obama.

2seaoat

A little slow on understanding this was a cia operation........you know....the same folks who got Mr. K.

2seaoat wrote:A little slow on understanding this was a cia operation........you know....the same folks who got Mr. K.

So now you are gonna crawfish? You've been alleging this was a CIA op all along....reread some of your posts.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A little slow on understanding this was a cia operation........you know....the same folks who got Mr. K.

So now you are gonna crawfish? You've been alleging this was a CIA op all along....reread some of your posts.

Some have just been waiting to blame ANYONE other than the cowh/administration...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There is no doubt that the CIA was conducting a covert operation in Benghazi, managed by Gen. Patraeus, who resigned over a supposed sex scandal.  Whoever put the ambassador and his group in harm's way should have been fired...and I believe that's what happened...and that there are right-wing neocon zealots in the CIA who would allow an event like this to occur for political, and even religious, motives.  Lots of Mormons in the CIA...look it up.

Wow...you sure are way out on your Conspiracy sites aren't you?  Plus you are now boasting of being a bigot.  Which most of us already knew.

You're calling me a bigot? Hilarious.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Wow...you sure are way out on your Conspiracy sites aren't you?  Plus you are now boasting of being a bigot.  Which most of us already knew.

You're calling me a bigot?  Hilarious.

Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

Hmmmmmm the definition fits you to a "T".

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Was that NOT your statement I highlighted above?

I don't think it is "hilarious", I think it is typical of Progressives and pathetic.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't think it is "hilarious", I think it is typical of Progressives and pathetic.

My statement was factual. The CIA, FBI and NSA disproportionately recruit from Brigham Young, because they don't drink and most are fluent in a foreign language because of their missionary (conversion) efforts throughout the world. Google it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mormonism is a cult no different than liberalism, conservatism and muslimism. I'm bigoted against all of them and damn proud of it.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

My statement was factual. The CIA, FBI and NSA disproportionately recruit from Brigham Young, because they don't drink and most are fluent in a foreign language because of their missionary (conversion) efforts throughout the world.  Google it.  

You made the statement, you prove it.

I can hardly imagine anything worse than recruiting people with good morals, that don't drink and are fluent in a foreign language because they dedicated themselves to working in foreign countries for no pay. Yep, certainly can't have THAT KIND of people recruited into our government.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum