Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Edward Snowden catchs hellfire missile in his teeth and throws it across the ocean hitting the Pentagon...again.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://beforeitsnewsblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/the-potential-to-destroy-the-us-edward-snowden-beyond-science/.Edward Snowden catchs hellfire missile in his teeth and throws it across the ocean hitting the Pentagon...again. Pentag10

The Potential To Destroy The US! Edward Snowden | Beyond Science

Title: The Potential To Destroy The US! Edward Snowden Content: “There are specific Universal Laws designed by God – Consciousness – is the awareness of a divine cosmic power and use it wisely to build emotional, financial and spiritual stability!” Read the future - Watch the future! 07/16/2013 Dear Readers: On June 30th, 2013 I emailed directly dozens of FBI offices with an article titled “Warning & Predictions To All US Government Officials” but it seems my “visions” are not yet accepted as a real possibility until Russia, today offered a wake up call and a serious warning to the US… All I can do is to re-affirm my visions hoping for the Department of homeland security and the media to pay attention to my warnings and acknowledge the upcoming “Arian Draconis.” I HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DESTROY THE US! (note this is my comment not his!) Snowden files for asylum in Russia Russia in massive war games - North Korea ship search turns violent It appear my 2nd SOS To The World is taking shape - Sceptre from my now

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum