Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Done here and it's not worth it

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Done here and it's not worth  it Empty Done here and it's not worth it 7/27/2013, 9:18 pm

This forum has been ruined. While there are people I argue with a lot, only one retorts in curses and threats. I just don't have time for it and if you people think that this is normal, well then so be it.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:This forum has been ruined. While there are people I argue with a lot, only one retorts in curses and threats. I just don't have time for it and if you people think that this is normal, well then so be it.

Don't reply to those that are unable to discuss/debate w/o curses and threats...thought that poster had been banned or has someone new taken it upon themself to continue the stupidity....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:This forum has been ruined. While there are people I argue with a lot, only one retorts in curses and threats. I just don't have time for it and if you people think that this is normal, well then so be it.

Boy, for being a former USMC Recon Ranger you sure are a whiney baby...... Embarassed Crying or Very sad

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Boy, for being a former USMC Recon Ranger you sure are a whiney baby...... Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Rolling Eyes 

VectorMan

VectorMan

I wouldn't give him the pleasure. You'd be doing exactly what he wants.......silencing your voice. Don't do it. Just come back and rattle his cage and pay no attention to his immature BS.

VectorMan wrote:I wouldn't give him the pleasure. You'd be doing exactly what he wants.......silencing your voice. Don't do it. Just come back and rattle his cage and pay no attention to his immature BS.

Correct....that's a tactic used by some when they can't depend on displaying the ability to discuss an issue...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum