Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess this means more Ted Nugent concerts for us.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=819421

I wonder why snoopdoggypuffdiddyiceblaster-T isn't on the list.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

good...who needs em ? I might miss Rod Steward but I will muddle through

"I decided today that until the 'Stand Your Ground' law is abolished in Florida, I will never perform there again," Wonder announced at a concert earlier this month. "As a matter of fact, wherever I find that law exists, I will not perform in that state or in that part of the world

Damn!!!! LOL  That dude is serious................

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Entertainers should entertain. Especially ones with 5 or 6 body guards 24/7. Out there running their fat mouths about what to do if attacked.

So I guess he will not be making the Chumulka Christmas Parade?
I guess this means more Ted Nugent concerts for us. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWnRHj_GDfUbC2sUxfFB2s-nFyPtL-SO2kcscL9SrSvZNQO3BtlA
I guess this means more Ted Nugent concerts for us. -796d3a6880091753

2seaoat

If conventions and tourists follow in boycotts, it will be interesting. In Arizona they said FU originally to some groups who were upset with Martin King Holiday being stricken. Eventually like a George Zimmerman wannabee in the night screaming.......they caved.....not because their hearts had changed, rather the folks whose pocketbooks were getting crushed screamed even louder.

Mr Ichi wrote:"I decided today that until the 'Stand Your Ground' law is abolished in Florida, I will never perform there again," Wonder announced at a concert earlier this month. "As a matter of fact, wherever I find that law exists, I will not perform in that state or in that part of the world

Damn!!!!  LOL  That dude is serious................

Did anyone tell Mr Wonder that the Zimmerman defense team did not use the stand your ground law as a defense?....So Stevie has retired because where isn't it legal to defend yourself?...The cowh even co-authored a similar bill in Illinois...but now he's against citizens defending themselves?...Does this mean his actions to defend this nation make him a criminal?...

2seaoat

Did anyone tell Mr Wonder that the Zimmerman defense team did not use the stand your ground law as a defense?....So Stevie has retired because where isn't it legal to defend yourself?...The cowh even co-authored a similar bill in Illinois...but now he's against citizens defending themselves?...Does this mean his actions to defend this nation make him a criminal?...

Then take the stand your ground instruction out. Illinois is not a stand your ground state.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Sunday, July 21, 2013
Obama co-sponsored legislation strengthening Illinois' "stand your ground" law
CHICAGO - This past week President Obama publicly urged the reexamination of state self-defense laws (see remarks below). However, nine years ago then-State Sen. Barack Obama actually co-sponsored a bill that strengthened Illinois' 1961 "stand your ground" law.

Article 7 of the Illinois Criminal Code includes a law that is similar to Florida. It’s a “self-defense” that can defeat both criminal and civil liability.

The three main parts of the Illinois law apply to the use of force: “in defense of person,” “in defense of dwelling,” and “in defense of other property.”

The “force” the law refers to is force applied to other people, and comes in 2 different levels: regular or deadly.

For any force to be ok for self-defense, you must “reasonably believe that such conduct is necessary.” It’s not self-defense if you are over-sensitive, over-react, or overdo it. You must act reasonably.

Sal

Sal

The Rolling Stones??

This list is obviously a fraud.

The Stones will play anywhere for a buck.

2seaoat

Again Illinois is not a stand your ground state:

Such force is so great that he reasonably believes that he is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm, and that he has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;

Florida:

who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Illinois statute would be considered stand your ground if the exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger was removed. It has not been removed, nor has President Obama ever supported the same.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

i think you are just playing word games now, because stand you ground is exactly what the legal eagles of illinois call it.

In 1953, the Illinois Supreme Court said they had “repeatedly held” that someone “put in apparent danger of his life or of great bodily harm need not attempt to escape but may repel force with force, even to the taking of an assailant's life, if necessary or apparently so, to prevent bodily harm.”

sure sounds like stand your ground to me regardless of how you spin it. if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a .....................

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I wouldn't go to a Ted Nugent concert for all the tea in China. He's a disgusting, draft-dodging pedophile.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
I wouldn't go to a Ted Nugent concert for all the tea in China.  He's a disgusting, draft-dodging pedophile.

My grandson had dinner with him a few months ago...wish I had known he was a pedophile....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I wouldn't go to a Ted Nugent concert for all the tea in China.  He's a disgusting, draft-dodging pedophile.

My grandson had dinner with him a few months ago...wish I had known he was a pedophile....

He's not.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

He's not.

Yeah I figured someone was upset over him and younger women....rock stars just have that problem...

Ted Nugent admitted to raping underage girls on his tour bus. What would you do if it was your little girl?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sir Loin wrote:Ted Nugent admitted to raping underage girls on his tour bus.  What would you do if it was your little girl?

My first question is why isn't his ass rotting in a jail cell IF he did those vile things ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:Ted Nugent admitted to raping underage girls on his tour bus.  What would you do if it was your little girl?

My first question is why isn't his ass rotting in a jail cell IF he did those vile things ?

Why isn't he still in jail? You tell us.

It's not some secret to be uncovered. Ted has bragged about over and over. Are you so uninformed that you didn't know this?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sir Loin wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why isn't he still in jail?  You tell us.  

It's not some secret to be uncovered.  Ted has bragged about over and over.  Are you so uninformed that you didn't know this?

I personally don't like the guy...why would I know jack about him ?.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why isn't he still in jail?  You tell us.  

It's not some secret to be uncovered.  Ted has bragged about over and over.  Are you so uninformed that you didn't know this?

I personally don't like the guy...why would I know jack about him ?.

Seriously? You appear to support him and you admit you don't know his past.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Support what his love of guns ?....Freedom ?...yeah but if he's a criminal take all that away and make him pay....Bob has posted stuff about him crapping his pants to get out of the draft and stuff...that's enough to make me think he's a sicko and I think his music sucks but someone bought it...I support the constitution but not criminals boinking underage girls..no way..

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Support what his love of guns ?....Freedom ?...yeah but if he's a criminal take all that away and make him pay....Bob has posted stuff about him crapping his pants to get out of the draft and stuff...that's enough to make me think he's a sicko and I think his music sucks but someone bought it...I support the constitution but not criminals boinking underage girls..no way..

It is ironic that his right to own weapons and to vote would have been taken away if he had been charged for his multiple felonies.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

i don't think that his bragging makes him guilty now does it? inn order to convict him they would need some collaborating evidence. how many other singers/entertainers have made those same type of bragadocious statements. speculation does not win convictions.

The Hill wrote:i don't think that his bragging makes him guilty now does it? inn order to convict him they would need some collaborating evidence. how many other singers/entertainers have made those same type of bragadocious statements. speculation does not win convictions.

If you wish to research the facts as witnessed by the people who surrounded him on those tours and affirm his predilection for shtooping young teens it might help you decide if you really want to defend "Uncle" Ted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum