Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

obama and this administration are racist, and we told you so.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Distributing the dots based on color. This is affirmative action again.

Doesnt this president have any work that he wanted to get done for the country as a whole?

No, I dont think he ever did.
------------------

The federal government is getting serious about pushing racial and ethnic diversity into America’s neighborhoods--and is using big data and big money to achieve its aims.

A new interactive database will help regulators, local housing officials and individuals take action on a newly proposed regulation that would require agencies to “affirmatively further” the inclusion of minority residents in white neighborhoods
--

The punishment is also different. Rather than fines and prosecutions for those who sought to keep minorities out, the new penalty would be a withholding of federal funds from local and state government agencies dependent on HUD grants if they fail to push greater diversity. The way those agencies interact with developers, realtors, homeowners associations and others would need to reflect the federal push for diversity.

The old way was to punish exclusion. The new way is to punish lack of inclusion.

The report card comes in the form of the new maps, which use Census data to score communities on their racial and ethnic concentrations, as well as income and community services. Check out the Atlanta suburbs. South of Dekalb Avenue, the dots are mostly green – black residents – and north of Dekalb Avenue, the dots are mostly blue – white residents.

HUD wants a more even distribution of blue and green dots in the city and if you are planning a new subdivision or a realtor looking to sign potential buyers up for FHA loans, the dot distribution is something the Obama administration wants you to be mindful of. And your local zoning board, county commission or state real estate licensing bureau ought to be mindful too, since their funding could depend on it.

As for what happens if you live in a place like Brooke County, W.Va. where every dot is blue? Would the local housing authority have to recruit non-blue dots to the county in order to not risk federal funds? What if no holders of green dots want to come to live on Apple Pie Ridge Rd.?

What about all the green dots at the intersection of West MLK Blvd. and Crenshaw in Inglewood, Calif.? It will not presumably be necessary for local city planners to recruit blue dots for that map.

And what about the fact that the real estate purchases increasingly begin on the color-blind Internet? Would one need to declare the color of their dot before entering the search terms?

At a time when Americans are on high alert about government snooping and databases, and we have still unfolding before us at the IRS a story about how readily power can be abused for political aims, it would seem like a strange moment to put the federal government in the dot distribution business.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/23/team-obama-steps-up-racial-standards-for-neighborhoods/?intcmp=HPBucket#ixzz2ZugpyCCO

2obama and this administration are racist, and we told you so.  Empty For real? 7/24/2013, 12:07 am

What a useless bunch of crapola.
Conservatives calling anyone else a racist is comical and pathetic.
Conservatives rail against anything and everything that is not white/male/American. Women, gays/lesbians, blacks, immigrants, poor, muslims, foreigners, atheists, scientists---you name them and conservatives do not like them.
You, obviously an ultra-conservative far-right wing white male bigot, calling the President of the United States racist is comically pathetic.
Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited by NotoriousBIG on 7/27/2013, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

NotoriousBIG wrote:What a useless bunch of crapola.
Conservatives rail against anything and everything that is not white/male/American. Women, blacks, immigrants, poor, muslims, foreigners, atheists, scientists---you name them and conservatives do not like them.
You, obviously an ultra-conservative far-right wing white male bigot, calling the President of the United States racist is comically pathetic.
Thanks for the laugh.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Conservatives rail against anything and everything that is not white/male/American. Women, blacks, immigrants, poor, muslims, foreigners, atheists, scientists---you name them and conservatives do not like them.
Thanks for the laugh.

Clueless? LOL

no offense boards, but really. I think its cute youre trolling your own forum.

However, Obama doing this is just fueling the fire of racial divisions in this country. The color/race of a person should not be a qualification for anything in this country.

Perfect timing though. don't you think?

Its being done on purpose. make no mistake about it.

5obama and this administration are racist, and we told you so.  Empty look up the word slander 7/24/2013, 2:34 am

Markle wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.

― Socrates

Comically pathetic when the ultimate liar confuses what I type with what he types everyday.
I noticed that you did not offer any argument or try to debate what I typed about bigoted conservatives. That is because you cannot. You only need to review the hate/filth/crap that you and nobrains, vectorcrap, (.), etal, type everyday on this forum. You all are full of hatred. Hatred towards anything not white/male/American. And a special kind of hatred for the black guy in the white house.
Thanks for another laugh, old man.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://sites.lawhelp.org/Program/3501/RTF1.cfm?pagename=Housing%20Discrimination

NotoriousBIG wrote:
Markle wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.

― Socrates

Comically pathetic when the ultimate liar confuses what I type with what he types everyday.
I noticed that you did not offer any argument or try to debate what I typed about bigoted conservatives. That is because you cannot. You only need to review the hate/filth/crap that you and nobrains, vectorcrap, (.), etal, type everyday on this forum. You all are full of hatred. Hatred towards anything not white/male/American. And a special kind of hatred for the black guy in the white house.

This conversation is about the racism of implimenting affirmitive action to give special rights to people because they are a certain skin color.

This is about punishing one race if they dont do something, not if they do something. I'm sure you cant see the difference boards.
FYI. I know who you are. You told me you were this nic/avatar way back LOL and you do not work in healthcare either LOL

I think this is wrong and Im not alone in thinking this.

NotoriousBIG wrote:
Markle wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.

― Socrates

Good post.

Markle

Markle

NotoriousBIG wrote:
Markle wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.

― Socrates

obama and this administration are racist, and we told you so.  SenatorByrd-1

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

One post transition Democrat still whistling Dixie. Please get a new life.

Thanks for the laugh.

...and you are still using a dead thug's avatar. That makes sense, huh?

12obama and this administration are racist, and we told you so.  Empty hit a nerve?? 7/27/2013, 5:05 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.

...and you are still using a dead thug's avatar. That makes sense, huh?

So sorry, Aaron, that you cannot get over my avatar long enough to discuss subjects intelligently. I am not going to change it, and I am not leaving anytime soon. Can you please get over it??
Now, you being an ultra-conservative calling anyone else a racist is just, plain comical. Care to respond?
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum