Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Weiner Trouble

+2
Sal
Nekochan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Weiner Trouble Empty More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 4:51 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/23/weiner-comments-on-new-sexually-charged-messages/?hpt=hp_t1

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner, who resigned from Congress amid a sexting scandal, confirmed Tuesday that some newly emerged, sexually-tinged exchanges he had with an unnamed woman are real.

"As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress," Weiner said in a statement. "While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong.

In the statement, Weiner pointed to previous comments he made around the time he announced his bid for New York City mayor, in which he said it was possible for more photos to come out as he made a re-entry into politics.

Polls: Who's in the lead in New York City mayor's race?

While Weiner did not reference the specific allegations Tuesday, screenshots of conversations and photographs appeared on a gossip website that are allegedly between Weiner and the woman last summer, a year after Weiner resigned. CNN has not independently confirmed the messages.

"I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have," he said Tuesday.

The exchanges surfaced Tuesday, about a year after they allegedly took place and in the middle of Weiner's Democratic primary campaign for New York mayor.

2More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 4:57 pm

Ummm... considering those that will be voting for him... nothing matters. His wife didn't even leave him.

3More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 7:47 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:Ummm... considering those that will be voting for him... nothing matters. His wife didn't even leave him.
Apparently, in one of these photos, he was totally nude.Shocked 

But it will be interesting to see what happens.

4More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 8:46 pm

Sal

Sal

Carlos Danger??

5More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 10:23 pm

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Ummm... considering those that will be voting for him... nothing matters. His wife didn't even leave him.

For the life of me I can never, ever understand a wife who will allow herself to be forced to stand up next to a man who is proclaiming his sorrow at being caught being a sleazebag.

If they're trying to work out their problems, fine, do it in private. Let him stand out there and twist in the wind by himself.

6More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 10:40 pm

Markle wrote:

For the life of me I can never, ever understand a wife who will allow herself to be forced to stand up next to a man who is proclaiming his sorrow at being caught being a sleazebag.

If they're trying to work out their problems, fine, do it in private. Let him stand out there and twist in the wind by himself.

You are not a woman... nor am I.

7More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 11:43 pm

I just a press conference where she spoke w/ him about the incident. She said it was hard. They went through lots of therapy but she loves him. He's lucky to have her as he's no looker. She's very attractive and smart. He's a dunce for doing that. Very low self esteem.

8More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 11:51 pm

My volume jusT got turned down.

9More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/23/2013, 11:53 pm

PkrBum wrote:My volume jusT got turned down.

You didn't want to hear it? LOL!

10More Weiner Trouble Empty figures..... 7/24/2013, 3:16 am

PkrBum wrote:
Markle wrote:

If they're trying to work out their problems, fine, do it in private.  Let him stand out there and twist in the wind by himself.

And the way you both type, it has been years and years since either of you actually talked to real woman. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
See, most woman are attracted to men who show some common sense and intelligence. So sorry for you two uneducated, uniformed bigots.
And it is not hard to understand that Markie Mark cannot understand devotion, forgiveness, and tolerance. Because that is what Jesus preached....
Thanks.

11More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 4:25 am

2seaoat

I think she has incredible courage, but really.........it is not like he was having sex with anybody, or fathering a child. He was sexually playing on the internet.....he resigned from Congress, and he played some more after the resignation, and probably is still playing, but what is the big deal? All those calling for him to leave the race for Mayor........why? If the voters think a wiener exposed is bad.....they will not vote for him. How simple is this. I would not vote for him, but it has nothing to do with his weiner......it has to do with his arrogance to not even wait a reasonable time before becoming involved in government again, and instead of trying a lesser office he goes for Mayor......

12More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 6:17 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

So Weiner's weeny pics are no big deal, Seaoat?  What if your wife were sending nude photos of herself to a young man and offering to buy him a condo?   Run that scenario by your wife and see what she says!! lol.

I guess I think back to Herman Cain--who had some kind of weird relationship with a woman.  No nude photos or anything like that.  But he had given her money through the years without his wife knowing about it.  He claims there was nothing sexual going on, but I find that a little difficult to believe.  

If a woman cannot trust her husband...then who can?

13More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 8:32 am

Coincidence that his wife worked for Hillary?...She knew to stand by and reap the benefits from Bill...Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice...

14More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 8:59 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Markle wrote:

If they're trying to work out their problems, fine, do it in private.  Let him stand out there and twist in the wind by himself.

Good gracious, Markle. We agree.

15More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 9:01 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PkrBum wrote:
Markle wrote:

I am, and I agree. Wholeheartedly, I might add.

16More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 9:50 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I agree, PB....I just couldn't stand there like that with the slimeball. No matter how much I loved him. But really, I believe an episode or two of that kind of behavior from a man would fade my love a tiny little bit.

17More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 12:38 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"... it has nothing to do with his weiner..."

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

18More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 12:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I wouldn't vote for him for dogcatcher...can't believe he even has the nerve to run...but then he hasn't exactly demonstrated cranial capacity in his past actions. And, I don't care who you are...if you can't even be loyal to your spouse, you're probably not going to be loyal to anyone else.

19More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 7/24/2013, 12:58 pm

Sal

Sal

He always was more of show pony than an effective legislator.

20More Weiner Trouble Empty Re: More Weiner Trouble 8/2/2013, 1:02 pm

Sal

Sal

More Weiner Trouble Weiner10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum