Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday! Woot!!! Woot!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday!  Woot!!! Woot! TattooNight_2m6p58t9_x2ggtvht

Now!!! Finally something to teach your kids. But I bet a lot of big people would love to have such a nice tattoo.

Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday! Come out and get a FREE Wahoos stencil tattoo on Monday night with Tattoo Night! You can get a free outline of a Blue Wahoos logo tattoo at the stadium and then, if you want go have it filled in at a later time. Charges apply for coloring at a later date. Tickets still remain to join the fun!
 •  Promo Schedule  •  Buy Tickets!

It looks more like a sturgeon than a wahoo.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Stupid tattoos. I hate them.

Where do you think Mrs Studer is going to put her Tattoo?

5Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday!  Woot!!! Woot! Empty 7/22/2013, 9:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah and the bat looks like something women douche with. Hey mayb they should have called it the blue sturgeon duoche.

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and the bat looks like something women douche with.  Hey mayb they should have called it the blue sturgeon duoche.

LOL, you're right! Shocked 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and the bat looks like something women douche with.  Hey maybe they should have called it the blue sturgeon douche.

LOL  The Blue Nozzles.....  Our team always gets the "Runs"  

Markle

Markle

Mr Ichi wrote:Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday!  Woot!!! Woot! TattooNight_2m6p58t9_x2ggtvht

Now!!!  Finally something to teach your kids.  But I bet a lot of big people would love to have such a nice tattoo.

Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday! Come out and get a FREE Wahoos stencil tattoo on Monday night with Tattoo Night! You can get a free outline of a Blue Wahoos logo tattoo at the stadium and then, if you want go have it filled in at a later time. Charges apply for coloring at a later date. Tickets still remain to join the fun!
 •  Promo Schedule  •  Buy Tickets!

What a dumb idea.

People are now paying thousands of dollars to get RID of tattoos.

I think they would be temporary tattoos but it is just the idea that tattoos are cool.  Not a good idea.  But we will change our minds when we see how cool Mr and Mrs Studers tattoos look.

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 7/22/2013, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Those damn kids!

More Better
Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday!  Woot!!! Woot! Winnipeg%20goldeyes%20logo
Wahoos host Tattoo Night Monday!  Woot!!! Woot! Bass_baseball_PRVW

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum