Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stand your ground is a law of nature !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2013/07/stand-your-ground-laws-are-natural.html

Moreover, if the last shot was intentional and may seem to have been unnecessary when considered in cold blood, the defendant would not necessarily lose his immunity if it followed close upon the others while the heat of the conflict was on, and if the defendant believed that he was fighting for his life."
Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921) (opinion by Justice Holmes).

The natural law of survival serves as a real deterrent for criminals that understandably must weigh the risks that victimizing someone may bring. For too many criminals the thought of jail is just not a substantial concern.
Foolish criminals risk their lives everyday in pursuit of ill-gotten gains or the perverted gratification of bullying, raping and the killing of others. Protecting criminals is abhorrent public policy of outlawing self-defense that does nothing but feed the community's crime rate.

Sal

Sal

Stand your ground is a law of nature ! Mike0410

2seaoat

It is natural law that wimps can survive if they kill unarmed people. Therefore, I have to agree with T......Darwin said it was survival of the fittest and a wimp with a gun survives, and therefore is the fittest.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:It is natural law that wimps can survive if they kill unarmed people.  Therefore, I have to agree with T......Darwin said it was survival of the fittest and a wimp with a gun survives, and therefore is the fittest.

Fittest . . . . . maybe but a member of a wimpish society nonetheless!

5Stand your ground is a law of nature ! Empty Bullshit 7/23/2013, 5:41 am

Jesus told us to turn the other cheek.
Thanks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jesus said many things and they all need to be taken in proper context:

35Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’b ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum