Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody keeping up w/ the Whitey Bulger trial?

+2
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

He was a SOB. Killed about 20 people and was on the run for 16 years w/ his girlfriend. She got 8 years for it. Now why would you in your 60's go on the lam w/ someone like that? He's 83 now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I first learned about him several years ago watching a really good documentary about him and his Boston gang. If the way they tell the story is true, this guy made John Gotti look like a choir boy. And then lived ALMOST the rest of his life in incognito.

Did you see where the witness was murdered two days before he was to testify and last I heard they didn't have anything to pin it on Bulger. But he sure looks dirty for it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:He was a SOB. Killed about 20 people and was on the run for 16 years w/ his girlfriend. She got 8 years for it. Now why would you in your 60's go on the lam w/ someone like that? He's 83 now.

Assault with a deadly weapon?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm not paying close attention, but I did see on the news where a witness had died. Did they release yet the cause of death?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:I'm  not paying close attention, but I did see on the news where a witness had died.  Did they release yet the cause of death?

The body of Rakes, 59, had "no obvious signs of trauma" and an autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death, Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and Lincoln, Mass., Police Chief Kevin Mooney announced today.

The corpse was found on Mill Street in Lincoln yesterday at 1:30 p.m., police said.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Poison?

2seaoat

I thought I saw him court side at the Laker's game.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

8 years? he must not have killed any colored folk. If he had, Obama and holder would have made a statement and had the media hammer this whitey.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ABC News first reported the link to the Bulger case and reported that Rakes was set to testify that Bulger threatened his daughter with a gun and took over his Boston liquor store. Police told Rakes' family the cause of death appears to be a suicide, the report said. However, Rakes was reportedly missing his phone and wallet.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/18/key-witness-in-whitey-bulger-trial-found-dead-on-side-road-outside-boston/#ixzz2ZjbGZQLW

Suicide...ROTFLMAO

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hmmm...suicide by what method?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He killed anybody who got in his way. This is not your ordinary gangster or criminal. He's as ruthless and violent as it gets.

Did you see the testimony of Flemmi who said Bulger killed his girlfriend in front of him because she knew too much?

Gangsters killing other gangsters. YAWN. Like Detroit and Chicago today. I guess it has more impact when the gangsters are Italian or Irish, normal White people. If it was just niggas and wetbacks the liberal press controled by the jews would not even cover the trial.

FREE WHITEY NOW

Hasn't he suffered enough?

Nekochan wrote:Hmmm...suicide by what method?

Guilty conscients? The rat bastard got what he deserved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum