Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You won't recognize me.

+5
nadalfan
Sal
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1You won't recognize me. Empty You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 2:19 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You won't recognize me. Anthon10

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA, determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise. President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because, if there was, he would be declared racist; so, there is no one rushing to Brunswick, GA, to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

2You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 2:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:You won't recognize me. Anthon10

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA, determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise. President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because, if there was, he would be declared racist; so, there is no one rushing to Brunswick, GA, to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

He's just another kid...Obama kills dozens of them in countries far away...Remember the Black abortion doc that worked at that clinic owned by the AGs wife..wonder if he ever went to jail for killing kids in the toilet ?

3You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 2:53 pm

2seaoat

Racism is alive and well.

4You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 2:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Racism is alive and well.
You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11You won't recognize me. Sw50sw11

5You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:14 pm

2seaoat

Great racist thread......two wrongs do not make a right.......but I guess in racial terms it does.

6You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

racism is just simple revenge, a feud. Gonna get even...whatever that is.

7You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"If there was a white equivalent to Al Sharpton he would be called a racist"

Looks like seaoat proved whoever wrote to be right!  Lol

8You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:27 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:"If there was a white equivalent to Al Sharpton he would be called a racist"

Looks like seaoat proved whoever wrote to right!  Lol

I've heard Al Sharpton called a racist.

Does that make us all even-steven now?

And, for those who are a little slow on recognizing false equivalencies, were the perpetrators of this vile act promptly arrested and charged?

9You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:30 pm

2seaoat

False equivalency.....the core principle of racism. Nazi Germany or Birmingham Al, the storyline stays the same. What would we expect as children of De Jure...........

10You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:37 pm

2seaoat

"If there was a white equivalent to Al Sharpton he would be called a racist"

Looks like seaoat proved whoever wrote to be right! Lol

Or maybe my wimp manifesto was correct......maybe fears and prejudice have some paralyzed......you posted the thread....you tell me. Maybe it has nothing to do with criminals......maybe it has more to do with the color of a person's skin.....who would have thunk........but by golly where were we raised.

11You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Where I grew up in Ohio the most popular kid in school was black...I went through 5th grade to graduation with him and he was a great guy. Perhaps it's how you were raised and how you carried yourself. I knew of a black man in Mississippi that the klan rebuilt his house back better than before because a bunch of his black "friends" burned it down because he talked and was friendly to white people...true story.

12You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:51 pm

2seaoat

before because a bunch of his black "friends" burned it down because he talked and was friendly to white people...true story.

Then this would be a true equivalency.......those black racist lynch and burning black folks homes because they were friendly with white folk.....true stories.....those other lynchings and burnings were uncertain.......

13You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 3:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:before because a bunch of his black "friends" burned it down because he talked and was friendly to white people...true story.

Then this would be a true equivalency.......those black racist lynch and burning black folks homes because they were friendly with white folk.....true stories.....those other lynchings and burnings were uncertain.......

Contrary to your addlepated mind many people actually do judge people by the content of their character...but you just keep up your hateful drama, dredging up the worst of the past and flinging crap around...I think you enjoy it.

14You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:03 pm

Sal

Sal

I think what really has the wingnuts so animated about race lately is the fact they know the jig is up.   Minority populations are growing and whites, as a percentage of our population, are shrinking.   Many, I would almost say most people, have evolved enough to understand their past, to see it for what it was, and work hard to correct their thinking regarding race.   Then there are the wingnuts.   They cling to it.   Even to the point of reveling in the death of an unarmed teenager with no criminal record.  They do it because he's black.   These same ignorant knuckle dragging neanderthals would never dream of smearing the memory of some white kid who got shot by an wannabe cop after an altercation.

Yep, keep talking Mr. President.   There's nothing threatening about discussing the experiences that all African-American males share.   Most of us who are not African-American recognize how true those experiences you discussed are.   But, the wingnuts would rather not talk about it.   Not because it's untrue but because it reminds them of just how numbered their days are.    Backward, bitter, clinging to their hatred and reveling in small victories of injustice.   They'd better enjoy it while they can.   Eventually, if survival is an instinct Republican leaders possess, they'll realize they are the problem, and they'll kick them to the fringe where they belong.     It's simple math.    Every racist moron repulses ten reasonable potential converts.    No one wants any part of a Party longing for a return to the 1860's.

15You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You progressives are what I would call "scab rippers"...you are not content to let something heal by itself you got to open the wound and throw dirt on it hoping for a staph infection so you got something to bitch about and call people names for.

Slavery would have died by itself a quiet peaceful death like it had done in other countries but just like your Yankee fathers why let a good wound go to waste so you start a civil war and slaughter thousands for economic reasons  and then hail yourselves as conquering heroes saving black people..carpetbagging bullshitters every man jack one of you.

16You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:16 pm

2seaoat

.I think you enjoy it.

I have seen the pain of the continuing racism in this country.......I could tell a hundred stories or I could tell one from this week.......what does it matter, I cannot make people courageous.......we cower in our homes when people call out for help.....we carry concealed weapons because we are afraid and weak, we pretend that racism is gone in America.....this grand illusion, and when somebody points out the obvious.....they are accused of enjoying the same. I prefer to live my life with courage.....to put my childish fears aside......to walk like a man......not afraid of my shadows or the diversity which has changed my Mayberry. I simply want Andy......I am sick to death with the Barney syndrome which has consumed America.

17You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:.I think you enjoy it.

I have seen the pain of the continuing racism in this country.......I could tell a hundred stories or I could tell one from this week.......what does it matter, I cannot make people courageous.......we cower in our homes when people call out for help.....we carry concealed weapons because we are afraid and weak, we pretend that racism is gone in America.....this grand illusion, and when somebody points out the obvious.....they are accused of enjoying the same.  I prefer to live my life with courage.....to put my childish fears aside......to walk like a man......not afraid of my shadows or the diversity which has changed my Mayberry.   I simply want Andy......I am sick to death with the Barney syndrome which has consumed America.

Then let the healing begin. Stop opening old wounds. This wasn't even a white man by definition that shot the black man but the scab rippers couldn't wait to aggravate the sore and inflame the passions...They live for the rush of looking down on others from their lofty perch of pride and judgement. I hope this backfires and blacks and whites will hug and forgive each other and then I hope it kills the progressive turds in this counties punch bowl to see that day.

18You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:24 pm

2seaoat

then hail yourselves as conquering heroes saving black people.

I do not need to save anybody, I just need to remind myself of my Christian beliefs which deal with treating people like I would like to be treated, and to lead my life with the courage which allows me not to pretend that this world is fair or just without the efforts of every person to make that a reality.

19You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:34 pm

nadalfan

Why does talk of the existence of racism or inequality make some so uncomfortable or so defensive? I think it's healthy to recognize it's existence; how can progress be made without recognizing the problem? Yeah, it's better, but it's damn sure not gone!

20You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

For me its like everyone telling a pretty girl she has a wart on her nose that she sees every day in the mirror after a while she blows her brains out and people say why did she do that she had so much to live for....Yes we have racism...so what ? Now lets stop pointing out the wart and get on with removing it and letting it heal. And you do that with brotherly love not a frickin new knee jerk law backed up with government guns and force....

21You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 4:51 pm

2seaoat

Racism is policy. It is politics. It is not a wart on somebody's nose. The politics of fear will increase our border by 20k employees, or cut food stamps and give subsidy to large agriculture corporations, because we do not want to give freeloaders and their worthless children food.......what you think the whole conceal and carry debate is about......the threat of black crime, and the need for wimps to have guns.....I get that because some of that fear is real, but when racism is used to divide people and work against their mutual interests, it could not get any uglier. You go ahead and convince others about where your heart is.....It is not my call, but the threads we post tell a great deal about who we are..........

22You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 5:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's pretty revealing that neither seaoat nor Sal have expressed any sympathy for that 3 month old. And instead of having any feeling for that child all they want to do is preach about racism.

23You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 5:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Racism is policy.  It is politics.   It is not a wart on somebody's nose.  The politics of fear will increase our border by 20k employees, or cut food stamps and give subsidy to large agriculture corporations, because we do not want to give freeloaders and their worthless children food.......what you think the whole conceal and carry debate is about......the threat of black crime, and the need for wimps to have guns.....I get that because some of that fear is real, but when racism is used to divide people and work against their mutual interests, it could not get any uglier.   You go ahead and convince others about where your heart is.....It is not my call, but the threads we post tell a great deal about who we are..........

Yes you are one scatter brained individual that is verbose beyond websters wildest dreams. Gun gun who's got the gun...oh he's got gun but he is black and has no license for his gun but he is a law abiding citizen and has a license for his but the Mexican family is free loading and wimps are picking straw berries because they don't have guns but have a heart.Corporations are so evil and get submarines...there that is how what you said sounds...

24You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 5:54 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:It's pretty revealing that neither seaoat nor Sal have expressed any sympathy for that 3 month old.   And instead of having any feeling for that child all they want to do is preach about racism.

What good would that do? Really, Bob, why did you post this? Talk about fanning the flames.

25You won't recognize me. Empty Re: You won't recognize me. 7/19/2013, 5:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

And, for those who are a little slow on recognizing false equivalencies, were the perpetrators of this vile act promptly arrested and charged?

I'll give you that one.   I thought the same thing as I was reading the email (where I got that).
BUT (and this is a big but)  THAT lack of equivalency is more than balanced out by the other lack of equivalency.  Which is that,  whether you or seaoat want to recognize it or not,  there is a very real possibility that Zimmerman had been assaulted and was defending himself.  BUT I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITY THAT THE THREE MONTH OLD ATTACKED HIS KILLERS.  Making his killing totally inexcusable without even any possibility that there was anything to mitigate it.

So the equivalency thing is a wash.[/quote]

Last edited by Bob on 7/19/2013, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum