Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmo Will Have to Use a Different Gun to Kill Black Teenagers for Now

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

SANFORD --

The Sanford Police Department says the United States Department of Justice has asked for a hold on evidence related to the George Zimmerman case.

Justice Department officials said earlier this week there was an open investigation into the death of Trayvon Martin.

Multiple agencies are working with the civil rights division to evaluate evidence from the federal investigation and recent state trial, the office of public affairs said in a statement issued Monday.

Below is the full previous statement:

"As the Department first acknowledged last year, we have an open investigation into the death of Trayvon Martin. The Department of Justice's Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division, the United States Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continue to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal investigation, as well as the evidence and testimony from the state trial. Experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation of any of the limited federal criminal civil rights statutes within our jurisdiction, and whether federal prosecution is appropriate in accordance with the Department's policy governing successive federal prosecution following a state trial.”

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/7/18/justice_deptartment_.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Naw a knife is just as good.....

Zimmo Will Have to Use a Different Gun to Kill Black Teenagers for Now 37418910

I'd be happy to loan George one.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

And that's why I have many guns. I could kill a thug a day for months and still have guns leftover. Eventually I would have to resort to the knife. But not any time soon.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:And that's why I have many guns.  I could kill a thug a day for months and still have guns leftover.  Eventually I would have to resort to the knife.  But not any time soon.

Who the hell cares?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:And that's why I have many guns.  I could kill a thug a day for months and still have guns leftover.  Eventually I would have to resort to the knife.  But not any time soon.

Who the hell cares?

Those who responded. YOU. And only you. Thank you for caring.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:And that's why I have many guns. 

And, a lifetime supply of Depends. 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:And that's why I have many guns. 

And, a lifetime supply of Depends. 

That depends on where you are. Good night sal.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gulfbeachbandit wrote:And that's why I have many guns.  I could kill a thug a day for months and still have guns leftover.

You can't be that big of a pussy, can you?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:And that's why I have many guns.  I could kill a thug a day for months and still have guns leftover.

I'm not getting beaten up by the darkies.  And I never will.  Zimmerman did the world a favor.  And I'm not a pussy.  Why do you ask?  Need some?

And I do have a very extensive collection of guns. Not all of them are for shooting or self sefense. Some are just collector pieces.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

Abraham Lincoln
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

lol! afro cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Abraham Lincoln
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

And this dimwit thought about running for some sort of office? Would he have threadbear/Justin-casey as his assistant?

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Abraham Lincoln

Never stops you though. I swear you are the most scripted boring "activist" I've ever encountered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum