Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat, please watch this video

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seaoat, please watch this video Empty Seaoat, please watch this video 7/13/2013, 9:54 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/07/13/burzynski-cancer-film.aspx?e_cid=20130713_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130713

2seaoat

I am very fortunate to have a top 10 endocrine cancer doc at Northwestern. I have also consulted with the Number 3 guy at Moffit Cancer center in Tampa. There is a very active exchange of information by these doctors. I was contemplating traveling to Europe like Jobs did to get the four shot series which would have extended my life for up to two years, but my doctor said the literature has now shown that doubling the sandostatin shots has better results. I had one inch of shrinkage on my largest tumor as a result of the new protocols.

I think gene therapy and some exciting work which has been announced in use of our own immune system to target cancer cells is beginning to go to human trials and has had some remarkable results in mice. I am hopeful with the double shots I will buy enough time for those treatments coming down the pike which can clear the cancer from your system......my current treatment is not a cure......it is simply buying me time.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I am very fortunate to have a top 10 endocrine cancer doc at Northwestern.  I have also consulted with the Number 3 guy at Moffit Cancer center in Tampa.   There is a very active exchange of information by these doctors.  I was contemplating traveling to Europe like Jobs did to get the four shot series which would have extended my life for up to two years, but my doctor said the literature has now shown that doubling the sandostatin shots has better results.  I had one inch of shrinkage on my largest tumor as a result of the new protocols.

I think gene therapy and some exciting work which has been announced in use of our own immune system to target cancer cells is beginning to go to human trials and has had some remarkable results in mice.   I am hopeful with the double shots I will buy enough time for those treatments coming down the pike which can clear the cancer from your system......my current treatment is not a cure......it is simply buying me time.

This is the second film in the series...you do realize that Dr. Burzinsky's controversial antineoplaston therapy has been around since the late '70's but the targeted gene therapy is relatively new. If your therapy doesn't promise a cure, while Burzinsky's therapy could, what have you got to lose?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum