Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks to Ole Abe we all lives on an American Plantation...sing along..swing lo sweet.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/us-drone-strike_n_2813857.html

What is the difference between being owned by a slave master and Obama's Plantation control regime ? Don't try to run massa send a drone to kill ya.

Robert E. Lee told the great libertarian Lord Acton in 1866 that “the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.”

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/thomas-e-woods-jr/how-dare-you-not-love-lincoln-and-his-war/

2seaoat

Lew Rockwell.....really.......now I personally love everything about Robert E. Lee......but he did order Pickett's charge? The question I could never understand when my Grandmother would recite all the Alabama counties......why do we need states.....why can't we have get rid of the oppressive centralization of power in state government and give back all the power to counties which can form a loose association of counties working together without central authority......how far down the chain will make a person who believes government is evil........the local library board should decentralize because they may install software to collect late book fines centrally.......despots..........

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Lew Rockwell.....really.......now I personally love everything about Robert E. Lee......but he did order Pickett's charge?   The question I could never understand when my Grandmother would recite all the Alabama counties......why do we need states.....why can't we have get rid of the oppressive centralization of power in state government and give back all the power to counties which can form a loose association of counties working together without central authority......how far down the chain will make a person who believes government is evil........the local library board should decentralize because they may install software to collect late book fines centrally.......despots..........

I don't know about the late book fines, but they do pass on lists of all the books checked out by members, to our friendly angels at the NSA.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum