Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Ready for Senator Sarah Palin (R) AK?

+3
Captn Kaoz
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/11/palin-fires-back-in-war-of-words-with-begich/?hpt=hp_t2

Sarah Palin has been making a lot of noise lately about challenging Democratic Senator Mark Begich; a former mayor of Anchorage, AK who defeated long-serving Republican Senator Ted Stevens in 2008. Begich is up for re-election in 2014, and a number of Republicans are considering challenging his seat, including Palin.

This could come to pass. Alaska is a wierd state with a large land area and a total population about the size of a medium American city (such as San Antonio, TX) in the lower 48.

Begich claims that Palin barely stays in Alaska these days. Races like this one should make the 2014 elections very interesting.

I am sure many wingnuts would be delighted to see Palin ascend to the Senate.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

In related news, Sarah Palin is an idiot ...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/02/begich-leads-likely-challengers-for-reelection.html

I'm sure you brain dead, hypocritical, quivering libertards would enjoy seeing that foot-in-mouth idiot running since it would keep the heat off your unqualified morons like it did Obama. Where are the moderates????????

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Can't be any worse than President Obama or Congressperson Nancy Pelosi.

Captn Kaoz wrote:Can't be any worse than President Obama or Congressperson Nancy Pelosi.

Agreed.

2seaoat

Can't be any worse than President Obama or Congressperson Nancy Pelosi.

I guess if you discount intelligence and experience, I would agree.......and I was a strong supporter of Palin immediately after her nomination. I thought she could bring a new and fresh perspective to DC politics.....she lacked the intelligence to meet that expectation. There are hundreds of competent and intelligent people in Alaska who could actually be capable of being a US Senator........Sarah Palin in my opinion is not one of those people.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Can't be any worse than President Obama or Congressperson Nancy Pelosi.

I guess if you discount intelligence and experience, I would agree.......and I was a strong supporter of Palin immediately after her nomination.  I thought she could bring a new and fresh perspective to DC politics.....she lacked the intelligence to meet that expectation.  There are hundreds of competent and intelligent people in Alaska who could actually be capable of being a US Senator........Sarah Palin in my opinion is not one of those people.

The gene pool in Alaska is really small--About 731 K people--roughly equal to the population of the 7  westernmost counties of Florida--spread across 663,000 sq miles.  Such a low population density spread across such a vast area leads to things like inbreeding and the like. Alaska has given us such political stalworts as Senator Ted Stevens, who kept trying to appropriate money for things like studying the Aurora Borrealis and the Bridge-to-Nowhere. Alaska is definitely not on the list of donor states, and must suck money from the other states, even though it is awash in oil and gives a welfare check to each of its citizens from a special fund every year. They should have just left Alaska as a territory and not made it a state.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Palin once advised some GOP candidate to just go on F news to get his message out. I wonder how Fox would handle her running since they dropped her from programming?

Captn Kaoz wrote:Can't be any worse than President Obama or Congressperson Nancy Pelosi.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:I'm sure you brain dead, hypocritical, quivering libertards would enjoy seeing that foot-in-mouth idiot running since it would keep the heat off your unqualified morons like it did Obama. Where are the moderates????????

Translation: You're a blithering idiot and you've got nothing to add. Where are the moderates? Some of them are on this forum. Some are able to recognize that Palin has an abundance of chutzpah, but the mental capacity and maturity of a gnat. Others? Well, you just can't fix stupid.

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:I'm sure you brain dead, hypocritical, quivering libertards would enjoy seeing that foot-in-mouth idiot running since it would keep the heat off your unqualified morons like it did Obama. Where are the moderates????????

Translation:  You're a blithering idiot and you've got nothing to add.  Where are the moderates?  Some of them are on this forum.  Some are able to recognize that Palin has an abundance of chutzpah, but the mental capacity and maturity of a gnat.  Others?  Well, you just can't fix stupid.

Poor Flawed - the ultimate hyper-liberal uninformed partisan hack. We appreciate you taking a moment out of your very necessary therapy sessions to once again display your extraordinarily narrow and empty mind. Truth hurts doesn't it?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Translation:  You're a blithering idiot and you've got nothing to add.  Where are the moderates?  Some of them are on this forum.  Some are able to recognize that Palin has an abundance of chutzpah, but the mental capacity and maturity of a gnat.  Others?  Well, you just can't fix stupid.

Poor Flawed - the ultimate hyper-liberal uninformed partisan hack. We appreciate you taking a moment out of your very necessary therapy sessions to once again display your extraordinarily narrow and empty mind. Truth hurts doesn't it?

Bug off, Blimpy and take Wen with you when you go. You're clogging up my universe.

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Bug off, Blimpy and take Wen with you when you go.  You're clogging up my universe.

"Uranus" is not a "universe" and if you would remove your head it wouldn't be clogged.

2seaoat wrote:Can't be any worse than President Obama or Congressperson Nancy Pelosi.

I guess if you discount intelligence and experience, I would agree.......and I was a strong supporter of Palin immediately after her nomination.  I thought she could bring a new and fresh perspective to DC politics.....she lacked the intelligence to meet that expectation.  There are hundreds of competent and intelligent people in Alaska who could actually be capable of being a US Senator........Sarah Palin in my opinion is not one of those people.

She's as qualified as anyone else. Look at all the rejects the Dems put in office. We can look at Exhibit A in Harry Reid.

2seaoat

She's as qualified as anyone else. Look at all the rejects the Dems put in office. We can look at Exhibit A in Harry Reid.

That is not a very good argument.......Tim Tebow is not a good NFL quarterback......."well he is as good as some really bad quarterbacks"......I want intelligent and hard working public servants who sacrifice for the public.....not self serving folks who in the middle of their service, quit and become rich on self promotion. There was a time people really understood public service.......

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Elizabeth Warren...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are You Ready for Senator Sarah Palin (R) AK? Pulpfiction

Are You Ready for Senator Sarah Palin (R) AK? Mad-obama

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

she cannot possibly be any worse than any of the bozos that are on the hill right now.

Over The Hill wrote:she cannot possibly be any worse than any of the bozos that are on the hill right now.

Al Franken.....

21Are You Ready for Senator Sarah Palin (R) AK? Empty Most Alaskans are not.... 7/23/2013, 4:49 am

Alaskans remember when "Show Me the Money Sarah" quit on them to cash in.
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum