Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COLLUSION: How The Liberal Media Stole The 2012 Election

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Brent Bozell on 'Hannity': Slams Liberal Media's 'Nonstop' 'Character Assassination' in 2012

Appearing on the July 9 Hannity, NewsBusters publisher Brent Bozell slammed the "character assassination" perpetrated by the liberal media in the 2012 presidential election. Talking with host Sean Hannity about his new book with Tim Graham, Bozell described the previous election cycle as "character assassination against anybody who would challenge Barack Obama." (Collusion is available online and in book stores.)

Highlighting the embarrassing Obama stories that the media refused to cover, the Media Research Center president explained, "All these things that you and I know to be scandals, the average Joe out there doesn't know even exists, because the media refuse to report them. And we show you over and over and over again real scandals, that never saw the light of day."

Regarding his assertion that the media "stole" the election, Bozell added, "But I'm absolutely convinced, absolutely convinced and this book proves it, if the media had done their job fairly and honestly, there's no way Barack Obama would have been re-elected. I absolutely believe that."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2013/07/10/brent-bozell-hannity-slams-liberal-medias-nonstop-character-assassin#ixzz2YgUGVuOP

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The election was won fair and square. Get over it. There is no possibility of a redo. The next opportunity is November of 2016. Make sure the GOP picks an electable candidate next time....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3COLLUSION: How The Liberal Media Stole The 2012 Election Empty Really?? 7/23/2013, 5:52 am

The more I read your insane posts, Vectorcrap, the more I feel sorry for you.
So sad.
So sad that you refer to Hannity as any sort of objective reporting.
Too funny, also.
The fact is that due to the far-right push of the Republican party as a whole, there will never be another Republican President. So sorry.
Let us see if a woman President will get you as pissed as a black President does. Me thinks not. For thou is simply a racist bigot; not a chauvinist bigot.
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum