Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inequality is Real, it's personal, it's expensive, and IT WAS CREATED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Inequality is Real, it's personal, it's expensive, and IT WAS CREATED Th?id=H.4854658381709544&pid=1

If you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals truly believed yourselves you'd be demanding that big business stick to the time schedule of your health care agenda, after all they have the money, and instead allow individuals to have another year or two to make arrangements for this grand delusion of yours.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UWNWVIhFdY

Smile 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's obvious you don't even have a basic grasp of economics.

Floridatexan wrote:
It's obvious you don't even have a basic grasp of economics.

Inequality is Real, it's personal, it's expensive, and IT WAS CREATED Th?id=H.4640519940801317&pid=1

Oh!!!!! I have fair grasp of economics. I also realize that in your hypocrisy of asking for big business not to meet the deadlines set by your mandate that you've turned your back on the individual by demanding they comply.

If this was such a grand scheme by you supposedly enlightened liberals then you'd be watching out for the individual instead of the corporations. So let's allow the individual mandates not to be enforced until such a time as big business can comply with what you're demanding with your grand health care delusion too.

But then what else can we expect in your hypocritical enlightened progressivism.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Very Happy 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You are incredibly stupid.

Floridatexan wrote:
You are incredibly stupid.

Inequality is Real, it's personal, it's expensive, and IT WAS CREATED Th?id=H.4640519940801317&pid=1

Stupid because I didn't support your health care proposal from the start or that you now realize that it's just a grand delusion in your mind that you now want allow big businesses not to comply with?

Here's an idea. We'll just tell everyone they don't have to comply with your grand delusion so it's fair to all involved.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Very Happy 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dumbass, go to the healthcare thread that's ongoing. This thread is about income disparity in this country. You can take your little pitiful insults and stuff them. Then you can slop the hogs.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:

lazy people are poor. Fact of life.
Want more money? Work for it.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Dumbass, go to the healthcare thread that's ongoing.  This thread is about income disparity in this country.  You can take your little pitiful insults and stuff them.  Then you can slop the hogs.

Do you believe households stay at the same income level throughout their life or do they move up and down the levels?

Floridatexan wrote:
Dumbass, go to the healthcare thread that's ongoing.  This thread is about income disparity in this country.  You can take your little pitiful insults and stuff them.  Then you can slop the hogs.

Inequality is Real, it's personal, it's expensive, and IT WAS CREATED Th?id=H.4735138072888638&pid=1

Oh but this does have to do with your income disparity! What????? Do you think individuals have more money than big businesses so they can afford to pay the individual mandate for your grand health care scheme?

If you're going to allow big business to not comply with your deadline then the individual should be given the same opportunity.

Hypocrite! Maybe you need to eat some more mushrooms...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyasacx9vQ

Laughing 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Inequality is Real, it's personal, it's expensive, and IT WAS CREATED Th?id=H.4735138072888638&pid=1

Oh but this does have to do with your income disparity! What????? Do you think individuals have more money than big businesses so they can afford to pay the individual mandate for your grand health care scheme?

If you're going to allow big business to not comply with your deadline then the individual should be given the same opportunity.

Hypocrite! Maybe you need to eat some more mushrooms...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyasacx9vQ

Laughing 

I know that the current system left a lot of people completely out because they worked for themselves and couldn't afford the ridiculously high rates. I know the insurance industry, pharmaceutical industries and the AMA clique have made the healthcare industry in this country a joke...if only it were a funny joke. I know it's easy to have insurance if you're not sick...but that insurers routinely dumped sick patients or left them in limbo while they struggled to pay their bills. And I know you're a sick little perverted troll.

Floridatexan wrote:
I know that the current system left a lot of people completely out because they worked for themselves and couldn't afford the ridiculously high rates.  I know the insurance industry, pharmaceutical industries and the AMA clique have made the healthcare industry in this country a joke...if only it were a funny joke.  I know it's easy to have insurance if you're not sick...but that insurers routinely dumped sick patients or left them in limbo while they struggled to pay their bills.  And I know you're a sick little perverted troll.  

Inequality is Real, it's personal, it's expensive, and IT WAS CREATED Th?id=H.4617653534394477&pid=1

The current rates have been driven through the ceiling and above the ability to pay by many individuals over the last couple of years because of your grand health care scheme.

Yet I don't see you of your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal friends demanding that the individual mandate deadline be set back a year or two.

So much for those that say they represent the 99%. It would appear that all they are really interested in is supporting those big corporate entities that they say they despise by giving them a pass for another year or more.

Hypocrite.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnijc9wNpV4

Smile

Markle

Markle

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Do you believe households stay at the same income level throughout their life or do they move up and down the levels?

Obviously Floridatexan either has no clue or is highly reluctant to post the facts.

A major goal of ObamaCare is simply wealth re-distribution. A life long goal of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum