Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Surprise! Gallup: Republicans more proud to be American than Democrats

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Gallup: Republicans more proud to be American than Democrats

By CHARLIE SPIERING | JULY 4, 2013 AT 8:50 AM

No Surprise!  Gallup: Republicans more proud to be American than Democrats AmericanPridebyParty

This, in spite of the worst President in modern history.

As for Progressives? Who would expect more?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What I expect from you is the same old dreary party line day after day. Stupid pre-packaged BS that is worse than dishonest, because you couldn't possibly believe it yourself, if you even read it. I am extremely proud of my heritage but it saddens me greatly that idiots like you want to spoil it for my children and grandchildren. After Bush and Cheney, any apologist for them is unAmerican and a traitor to democracy.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
What I expect from you is the same old dreary party line day after day.  Stupid pre-packaged BS that is worse than dishonest, because you couldn't possibly believe it yourself, if you even read it.  I am extremely proud of my heritage but it saddens me greatly that idiots like you want to spoil it for my children and grandchildren.  After Bush and Cheney, any apologist for them is unAmerican and a traitor to democracy.

Thank you for acknowledging that the facts I posted, as distasteful as they are to you, are 100% true.

Thank you!

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
What I expect from you is the same old dreary party line day after day.  Stupid pre-packaged BS that is worse than dishonest, because you couldn't possibly believe it yourself, if you even read it.  I am extremely proud of my heritage but it saddens me greatly that idiots like you want to spoil it for my children and grandchildren.  After Bush and Cheney, any apologist for them is unAmerican and a traitor to democracy.

Thank you for acknowledging that the facts I posted, as distasteful as they are to you, are 100% true.

Thank you!

Even the FLOTUS says she's in 'prison'....So that means she wasn't proud...then she was proud...and now she's a prisoner....

Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Pride isn't looked on anywhere in the Bible as a positive trait. Humility is what Jesus praised. It's too bad the proud religious right can't understand the words of the person they claim to worship.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It must be a slow news weekend for the wingnuts.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It must be a slow news weekend for the wingnuts.

My Conservative Girlfriend...enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJiVfAeQO3k

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Thank you!

No, you slimy POS, they're most certainly not true. And you're a traitor to this country and its people, you little sawed off sicko.

newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Thank you!

Even the FLOTUS says she's in 'prison'....So that means she wasn't proud...then she was proud...and now she's a prisoner....

well you have to try and see her side of the story. You know us white folks. we take black people and hold them hostage inside the white house and make them president and first lady. The whole god damn country has gone mad. I hope they escape soon from prison.Smile 

. wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Thank you!

well you have to try and see her side of the story. You know us white folks. we take black people and hold them hostage inside the white house and make them president and first lady. The whole god damn country has gone mad. I hope they escape soon from prison.Smile 

STFU you racist troll.

Is there even one metaphor you understand? If she had said she was cloistered, would you have also misunderstood the meaning?

yawn....................

poor dims are so up in arms about their poor imprisoned flotus.

sad really. must just tear down the hopes a dreams of little girls all over the world who wanted to be imprisoned. Sad 

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Thank you!

No, you slimy POS, they're most certainly not true.  And you're a traitor to this country and its people, you little sawed off sicko.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

But there was NOTHING you could find that was from a legitimate source which disagreed with anything I posted.

Gallup Polls, most times Progressives love to quote them because they believe they lean far left. So what is your problem with the truth?

13No Surprise!  Gallup: Republicans more proud to be American than Democrats Empty your pitiful point of view 7/23/2013, 6:06 am

Probably because a higher percentage conservatives are less intelligent and less educated, therefore cannot really see the facts for what they are.
And because you, less educated and less intelligent, see the country through rose-colored glasses that more educated people can see through.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
Thanks.

Last edited by NotoriousBIG on 7/23/2013, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum