Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Egyptian Army or Morsi? Who ya got?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm for the army cleaning house over there and us being spectators.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I hear they are going to have a Military Parade with Morsi reviewing the troops. Keep your head down Anwar... I mean Mohammed.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm for the army cleaning house over there and us being spectators.

Us being/remaining spectators is most important....Interesting that reports are that the cowh contacted Morsi and advised him to 'address the protestors'...This from the cowh that has done such a great job of addressing the incompetence of his administration...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Personally, I felt the FOWH to be totally incompetent. Did you know that the FOWH has stated he will not criticize President Obama?

But [Name]FOWH refrained from criticizing the current president.

"I don't think it does any good," he said. "It's a hard job. He's got plenty on his agenda. It's difficult. A former president doesn't need to make it any harder. Other presidents have taken different decisions; that's mine."

http://www.wibw.com/home/politics/headlines/Why-George-W-Bush-Wont-Criticize-President-Obama-213924551.html

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Our CIA has developed assets in the Egyptian military for over 30 years.....it is funny that the very people who criticized our military aid to Egypt, and how the President was utterly incompetent, are now seeing the importance of the military......go back five Presidents and give the Atta boys.......but blame the present President.....the logic denies that America actually has strategic plans and assets in the field.......naive at best, or selective at worse.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Personally, I felt the FOWH to be totally incompetent. Did you know that the FOWH has stated he will not criticize President Obama?

But [Name]FOWH refrained from criticizing the current president.

"I don't think it does any good," he said. "It's a hard job. He's got plenty on his agenda. It's difficult. A former president doesn't need to make it any harder. Other presidents have taken different decisions; that's mine."

http://www.wibw.com/home/politics/headlines/Why-George-W-Bush-Wont-Criticize-President-Obama-213924551.html

That's SOP gumby.

2seaoat wrote:Our CIA has developed assets in the Egyptian military for over 30 years.....it is funny that the very people who criticized our military aid to Egypt, and how the President was utterly incompetent, are now seeing the importance of the military......go back five Presidents and give the Atta boys.......but blame the present President.....the logic denies that America actually has strategic plans and assets in the field.......naive at best, or selective at worse.

People criticize because our weapons that we give tend to end up in the wrong hands from time to time and the criticism of the COWH is because he supported Morsi who was anti-US and anti-Israel.

2seaoat

People criticize because our weapons that we give tend to end up in the wrong hands from time to time and the criticism of the COWH is because he supported Morsi who was anti-US and anti-Israel.

Wrong.....you just are not giving responses which understand how our foreign Policy evolves.........if the person in power is a threat to america.....they will be gone........the source of that exit will be the military.......the idea that the President is doing the opposite of our complex foreign policy.......absolutely naive.......we have assets in place in the Egyptian military and this is not happenstance........if you think that the Arab spring is happenstance, or think that one president has overturned 30 plus years of state, Defense, and CIA strategic goals we will have to agree to disagree. We are getting better and better in our intelligence services.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Our CIA has developed assets in the Egyptian military for over 30 years.....it is funny that the very people who criticized our military aid to Egypt, and how the President was utterly incompetent, are now seeing the importance of the military......go back five Presidents and give the Atta boys.......but blame the present President.....the logic denies that America actually has strategic plans and assets in the field.......naive at best, or selective at worse.

Um, how many wars has Egypt fought with Israel since 1948? I don't think any Egyptian leader will ever be "pro-Israel." The Camp David Accords, however have kept the two countries from fighting each other. Jimmy Carter was ingenious in that matter, even though the accords have been costly to the U.S. tax payer.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Um, how many wars has Egypt fought with Israel since 1948? I don't think any Egyptian leader will ever be "pro-Israel." The Camp David Accords, however have kept the two countries from fighting each other. Jimmy Carter was ingenious in that matter, even though the accords have been costly to the U.S. tax payer.

When is the last time Israel had a civil war?
Unlike "arab spring", Israel remains a constant stronghold surrounded by violent mouth breathers.

Sal

Sal

TAHRIR SQUAREGHAZI!!

2seaoat wrote:People criticize because our weapons that we give tend to end up in the wrong hands from time to time and the criticism of the COWH is because he supported Morsi who was anti-US and anti-Israel.

Wrong.....you just are not giving responses which understand how our foreign Policy evolves.........if the person in power is a threat to america.....they will be gone........the source of that exit will be the military.......the idea that the President is doing the opposite of our complex foreign policy.......absolutely naive.......we have assets in place in the Egyptian military and this is not happenstance........if you think that the Arab spring is happenstance, or think that one president has overturned 30 plus years of state, Defense, and CIA strategic goals we will have to agree to disagree.    We are getting better and better in our intelligence services.

You're a freaking idiot as usual. Obama supported this guy and all the others in places where America is reviled. Look at Libya for another example. Now we have Egyptians protesting Obama as well. I don't understand how the Egyptians can get it, but lots of America doesn't.

Here's a link with some pics that back up what I just said:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/guest-post-egyptians-love-us-our-freedom

Scroll down and read some of the stuff the Egyptians are writing about Obama and if a person in power in another country is a threat and we eliminate that threat, then what happened Russia? Putin is in power. He is a threat. China? Their leader seems to still be in power. Venezuela put into place a Chavez puppet. Ecuador? Same same. Syria? Assad still runs things there. Iran? The clerics still run the show.

You're way off again.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Could be that people were critical because of the group that was in charge...This administration was pro brotherhood and look how well that played out...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum