Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corporations -- Some are good, some are very bad indeed!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Unlike Herr Markle, our resident Nazi who believes all corporations are wonderful, I don't take such a position. Clearly, like people, some are saints and others are rotten to the core.

For the truth, check out the following:
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/17178-mankind-death-by-corporation

What? You thought Verizon, Apple and Google care more about your privacy than their profits?

Get real!

The biggest and worst of Corporate Kings are those that give enormous contributions to both opposing candidates, democrat or republican -- just to have some real legislation leverage.

Screw Amerika Inc.! It's good to know who your enemies are!

Truthout.org/501c/George Soros... "for the truth"... LMAO..!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Truthout.org/501c/George Soros... "for the truth"... LMAO..!!

Are you one of those types who won't believe anything unless it's uttered from the mouth of someone reliable ... Like Dick Cheney, Dubya, Hannity, O'reilly, Limbaugh, Beck, etc? ...

LMAO twice!!

Admittedly, Truthout is a liberal blog. But, disregarding the "Soros" connection, what facts presented in the article whose link I posted do you contest? Or are you just playing the role of another non-thinking, live in a bubble, frustrated and always angry right wing republican nitwit?

knothead

knothead

Wordslinger wrote:

Are you one of those types who won't believe anything unless it's uttered from the mouth of someone reliable ... Like Dick Cheney, Dubya, Hannity, O'reilly, Limbaugh, Beck, etc? ...    

LMAO twice!!

Admittedly, Truthout is a liberal blog.  But, disregarding the "Soros" connection, what facts presented in the article whose link I posted do you contest?  Or are you just playing the role of another non-thinking, live in a bubble, frustrated and always angry right wing republican nitwit?  

To some, it is not the message . . . . . it is the messenger . . . . .

It's an essay... an opinion piece at best. It's simple to grab extraneous tidbits and cobble them into an ideologic elixir. Y'all are just easily impressed when told what you want to hear.

Carry on comrades.

http://www.progress.org/banneker/igt/cw/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Lurch wrote:http://www.progress.org/banneker/igt/cw/

Fascinating and disgusting. And everyone on the right whines because the babies get fed.

Oh good... another soros 501c. Aren't you the same people that deride far right leaning "news" sources?

We'd be better of as a nation if more people would do their own thinking. It's like a mutual affirmation society.

Floridatexan wrote:

Fascinating and disgusting.  And everyone on the right whines because the babies get fed.

That's because they're white men in suits..

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

LMAO twice!!

Admittedly, Truthout is a liberal blog.  But, disregarding the "Soros" connection, what facts presented in the article whose link I posted do you contest?  Or are you just playing the role of another non-thinking, live in a bubble, frustrated and always angry right wing republican nitwit?  

Your far left blog uses information from 50 to 100 or more years ago. Try something current.

Your United Nations information 124 million people are still exposed to asbestos in the work place. What percentage is that of the world population?

Which corporations in the U.S., the corporations you so revile, are mining and manufacturing asbestos items?

What? You can't blame the U.S. for something? Must be heartbreaking to you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

LMAO twice!!

How unoriginal ... the guy who regularly quotes from Hitler also quotes from Reagan ... I didn't know there was a similarity .... LOL

Your far left blog uses information from 50 to 100 or more years ago.  Try something current.

Your United Nations information 124 million people are still exposed to asbestos in the work place.  What percentage is that of the world population?

Which corporations in the U.S., the corporations you so revile, are mining and manufacturing asbestos items?

What?  You can't blame the U.S. for something?  Must be heartbreaking to you.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

LMAO twice!!

How unoriginal ... the guy who regularly quotes from Hitler also quotes from Reagan ... I didn't know there was a similarity .... LOL

Your far left blog uses information from 50 to 100 or more years ago.  Try something current.

Your United Nations information 124 million people are still exposed to asbestos in the work place.  What percentage is that of the world population?

What?  You can't blame the U.S. for something?  Must be heartbreaking to you.

Once again...Wordslinger has nothing.

Please show us all where I ever quoted Hitler.

2seaoat

Once again...Wordslinger has nothing.

Please show us all where I ever quoted Hitler.

I agree. It is one thing to have strong conservative views.....it is quite another to be a nazi. Mr. Markle has clearly shown no tolerance for Nazi spewing on this forum. He and I often have heated debate, but he neither quotes Hitler or believes in what Hitler preached, Mr. Wordslinger......you may disagree with his views, but unlike other forum members who are nazis......Mr. Markle is not a nazi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum