Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Here's an idea. Maybe if the IRS had been doing their job, instead of illegally helping President Barack Hussein Obama win his re-election by blocking conservative groups from getting non-profit status, they might have noticed a few of these incidents.

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address

(CNSNews.com) - The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta. The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-46378040-refunds-23994-unauthorized-aliens-1-atlanta-address#sthash.fUpUCLys.ra8LizMR.dpuf

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address Tax-issues-scam

Imagine the waste with ObamaCare being "managed" by IRS!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PROVE IT.

You've got incredible nerve posting from a right-wing "news" source when you're constantly criticizing supposed left-wing sources.  Really...let's see some corroboration.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:PROVE IT.

You've got incredible nerve posting from a right-wing "news" source when you're constantly criticizing supposed left-wing sources.  Really...let's see some corroboration.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

It's right there for you to read. There is nothing to prove.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think it's a shame they didn't get away with it. What a score if they had!

I don't believe that either. As someone who does the volunteer taxes for the IRS I can tell you illegal aliens false SS numbers would be instantly rejected. I've done enough taxes to know erroneous numbers do not go through.

Markle

Markle

I did when I initiated the post. Please look at the source on the charts.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I think it's a shame they didn't get away with it.  What a score if they had!

The checks had already been sent, they all DID get away with it.

Markle

Markle

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/23/irs-46-million-refunds-unauthorized-workers-atlanta_n_3486748.html

Good enough?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:I think it's a shame they didn't get away with it.  What a score if they had!

The checks had already been sent, they all DID get away with it.

Once the IRS realizes the error, I doubt the IRS is gonna roll over and let them keep the money. That part of the story is left out.
But I'm pulling for the crooks.

Markle wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/23/irs-46-million-refunds-unauthorized-workers-atlanta_n_3486748.html

Good enough?

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address 39070209

nochain wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good enough?

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address 39070209

Well if it's in the HuffandPuff Post....Is that a credible site?....So if illegals are getting money back and Americans are breaking even or paying...does that seem right?....

nochain wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good enough?

OH SNAP!!!

Jake92

Anyone that knowing gets illegal refunds or allows them, should be fined and jailed..

nochain wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good enough?

'Flawed'...Slapped down and wrong again....

Sal

Sal

There was a group in Tampa running this scam last year.

The IRS eventually caught on and came down on them like a ton of bricks.

I can only surmise that you wingnuts beating your chests over this story would be down with more funding and personnel for the IRS in order to crack down on these crooks.

Or, no?

clownclownclown

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:There was a group in Tampa running this scam last year.

I can only surmise that you wingnuts beating your chests over this story would be down with more funding and personnel for the IRS in order to crack down on these crooks.

Or, no?

clownclownclown
Nearly word for word what I was thinking. Favorite trick of the GOP, create an agency or program popular with the voters and then not fund it. For them this is the best of all possible worlds, get the credit but don't pay the bill, priceless.
In this case the IRS is underfunded and things like this may happen plus fewer people to look at possible fraud in big $$$ returns thus more revenue falling through the cracks.

othershoe1030 wrote:

Or, no?

clownclownclown
Nearly word for word what I was thinking. Favorite trick of the GOP, create an agency or program popular with the voters and then not fund it. For them this is the best of all possible worlds, get the credit but don't pay the bill, priceless.
In this case the IRS is underfunded and things like this may happen plus fewer people to look at possible fraud in big $$$ returns thus more revenue falling through the cracks.

Typical hyper-liberal drivel. Underfunded huh? Read it and weep hypocrites and ask yourself - who is in charge?

"The Obama administration issued a directive in April to cancel discretionary bonuses because of spending cuts. But the IRS, which apparently has the self-regard of the Greek gods, has deemed itself above that and is reportedly handing out $70 million in bonuses. "The IRS always claims to be short on resources," Sen. Chuck Grassley says. "But it appears to have $70 million for union bonuses." The IRS maintains the bonuses are part of union contracts and that it's "negotiating" them, but it doesn't dispute Grassley's claim that they will happen. We would like some direct-federal-order-violating-bonuses, please. Of literally any kind. Candy will do. Is the IRS hiring?"

http://now.msn.com/irs-giving-bonuses-despite-obama-directive-against-it-according-to-reports

Markle

Markle

Or, no?

clownclownclown

Awwww...you just can't make these things up! A Progressives solution for everything is to SPEND MORE MONEY!

They would never think of FIRING those who allowed it to happen. Ohh...right, can't be fired because of the union. Lots of unnecessary folks being used to diligently block non-profit status for Conservatives. How much did they spend on all those parties and video's.

THAT'S BAD MANAGEMENT, from the top, President Barack Hussein Obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum