Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man accidently films his own death...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Translated by google....

On June 16 in Lipetsk on the street Balmochnyh killed 29-year-old Eugene Titov, the demolition of the upper floors of the brick building. His death, he took off his mobile phone camera.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay first of all that is one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen.
And it's about the worst luck imaginable because if I had been him I woulda thought i was well out of the way of danger too.

But how do we know he died?  Do we have some confirmation of that?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Notice when that big piece hits the ground and shatters, the pieces then come at him so incredibly fast that he doesn't even have time to react.  If he had any time at all to react before it hit him the camera would have moved but it didn't.

The phenomenally bad luck comes into play because,  when that big piece shattered,  the smaller pieces could have gone in any direction.  But they made a beeline right for him.
Looks like they barely missed the guy on the right too and he was considerably closer.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Okay first of all that is one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen.
And it's about the worst luck imaginable because if I had been him I woulda thought i was well out of the way of danger too.

But how do we know he died?  Do we have some confirmation of that?

I used google to translate the Russian below the video...also it said his skull was crushed and his spleen ruptured along with a smashed pelvis.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Holy crap!!

2seaoat

The idiot in the Piece of equipment is lucky he did not get killed.  he had backed himself up against another building and it the corner had not gave, and the entire face collapsed toward the machine....he was dead.......what a dumb asz......first of all when using a steel cable and the load exceeds the cable rating it will break and it can cut a man in half......those spectators were all too close....idiocy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum